Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Murray will likely be available in the teens/twenties.
    What makes you think that. Currently you have to bet $500 to win $100 if you want to place a wager on Murray being the 1st overall pick. It is pretty much a done deal and he deserves to go #1 as he is miles ahead of the other QBs in this class.

What is surprising about addressing what is easily our most significant need in the first?
    I disagree with the concept of prioritizing the need in this draft with this selection of prospect QBs.

Jawaan Taylor
    Cody Ford
    Jonah Williams
    Ed Oliver
    Rashan Gary
    Devin White or Bush

Probably a few others Im forgetting right now

What is surprising about addressing what is easily our most significant need in the first?
    Drafting for need is widely considered the worst draft strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Drafting for need is widely considered the worst draft strategy.
    Well being the fact that we need a lot I dont think we have anything to worry about. If you dont need a wr but you take one because hes a top player in the draft what does that accomplish? Especially if you need a LB .

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Well being the fact that we need a lot I dont think we have anything to worry about. If you dont need a wr but you take one because hes a top player in the draft what does that accomplish? Especially if you need a LB .
    I get what you're saying but we have a lot of holes. We can still draft for need and BPA. Of course we won't take an RB just because he's the best played but an ILB, any O-Lineman will fall into need and BPA.

I'm thinking we go white @10

I would be extremely happy with any of these players at #10.

White
    Oliver
    Haskins
    Bush
    Hockenson

Have you guys heard that Broncos move up to 5 to take Hockenson ? These smoke screens are multiplying by the day lol. I will say that kid seems to be a definite improvement to our offense . I do remember years after the 2010 draft that scouts had Gronk as the top prospect in the draft . We have all seen what damage a solid te does to a defense.

There might actually be 10+ guys on my first round wish list. Or at least my I Won't Throw A Fit If We Draft Him list.

I would take Hock at 10. Imo, he would improve the team the most this year and years to come. But, we should get a perennial pro bowler on O or D for sure in this draft whoever it is.

Lock

White

Oliver

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

After seeing our schedule, trade down in the first. Try and pick up a extra first for next year. Go all in on a QB next year. Herbert or bust.

Im so excited for the draft only 7 days away now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Im so excited for the draft only 7 days away now.
    Love the draft too !! Lock , Hock or Bush.....I understand if the organization passes on Lock even if he is on the board, but they really need a blue chip prospect then, and that would be Hock or Bush. IF - they take Oliver or White, I wouldn't complain, but they are not on my wish list for reasons previously discussed. Last night the path to the draft mentioned Carolina is looking to move up for a pass rusher, and if Sweat or Gary are there @ 10.....I would be happy with a move back, what are they...16. Picking up Murphy at that point would be sweet. I take the week off for vacation just for the NFL draft !!!!