Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lone Tree
    Posts
    2,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Murray will likely be available in the teens/twenties.
    What makes you think that. Currently you have to bet $500 to win $100 if you want to place a wager on Murray being the 1st overall pick. It is pretty much a done deal and he deserves to go #1 as he is miles ahead of the other QBs in this class.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    What is surprising about addressing what is easily our most significant need in the first?
    I disagree with the concept of prioritizing the need in this draft with this selection of prospect QBs.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,190
    Jawaan Taylor
    Cody Ford
    Jonah Williams
    Ed Oliver
    Rashan Gary
    Devin White or Bush

    Probably a few others Im forgetting right now

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    What is surprising about addressing what is easily our most significant need in the first?
    Drafting for need is widely considered the worst draft strategy.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,612
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Drafting for need is widely considered the worst draft strategy.
    Well being the fact that we need a lot I dont think we have anything to worry about. If you dont need a wr but you take one because hes a top player in the draft what does that accomplish? Especially if you need a LB .

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lone Tree
    Posts
    2,112
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Well being the fact that we need a lot I dont think we have anything to worry about. If you dont need a wr but you take one because hes a top player in the draft what does that accomplish? Especially if you need a LB .
    I get what you're saying but we have a lot of holes. We can still draft for need and BPA. Of course we won't take an RB just because he's the best played but an ILB, any O-Lineman will fall into need and BPA.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,612
    I'm thinking we go white @10

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    10,028
    I would be extremely happy with any of these players at #10.

    White
    Oliver
    Haskins
    Bush
    Hockenson

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,612
    Have you guys heard that Broncos move up to 5 to take Hockenson ? These smoke screens are multiplying by the day lol. I will say that kid seems to be a definite improvement to our offense . I do remember years after the 2010 draft that scouts had Gronk as the top prospect in the draft . We have all seen what damage a solid te does to a defense.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,884
    There might actually be 10+ guys on my first round wish list. Or at least my I Won't Throw A Fit If We Draft Him list.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    345
    I would take Hock at 10. Imo, he would improve the team the most this year and years to come. But, we should get a perennial pro bowler on O or D for sure in this draft whoever it is.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,472
    Lock

    White

    Oliver


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    54
    After seeing our schedule, trade down in the first. Try and pick up a extra first for next year. Go all in on a QB next year. Herbert or bust.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    10,028
    Im so excited for the draft only 7 days away now.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Im so excited for the draft only 7 days away now.
    Love the draft too !! Lock , Hock or Bush.....I understand if the organization passes on Lock even if he is on the board, but they really need a blue chip prospect then, and that would be Hock or Bush. IF - they take Oliver or White, I wouldn't complain, but they are not on my wish list for reasons previously discussed. Last night the path to the draft mentioned Carolina is looking to move up for a pass rusher, and if Sweat or Gary are there @ 10.....I would be happy with a move back, what are they...16. Picking up Murphy at that point would be sweet. I take the week off for vacation just for the NFL draft !!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •