Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    When Flacco is healthy he is a top ten Qb. Always has been. Just hope Denvers receivers are reliable.

"How do you guys feel about the Offensive Line"

I feel good about it, thanks.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Our line has potential but we need to correct our discipline issues. I think this season will tell us A LOT about the young line we have. Has coaching been an issue for us or have our players been the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    "How do you guys feel about the Offensive Line"

I feel good about it, thanks.
    yea

better than I have in years

Still need to see the coaches and players put it together but for the first time in a while I think there is legit reason to have hope about our OL
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

I like the addition of Risner. Reasonably happy with the O-line, a lot of versatile pieces in there, managing to get Mike Munchak in as O-line coach is a coup considering he was a head coach candidate. Hopefully Garett Bolles doesn't let mistakes cascade which he has done in the past, if that can happen I'd say we're in pretty good shape.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Iím a bit more excited about the oline after seeing some game action. Risner was solid although he might have to play C if these snaps keep being so poor. Elijah Wilkinson really impressed me and gives me hope that weíre not completely stuck with Bolles all season if he regresses.

Would have been a much better line with Matt Paradis. McGovern still needs more time at C in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Would have been a much better line with Matt Paradis. McGovern still needs more time at C in my opinion
    I agree, I keep thinking it shouldíve been Risner, Paradis, Leary! That would had been a very solid interior O-line!

If Bolles canít get it together, Iíd hope that James could be versatile enough to move to the left side with Wilkenson starting at the right side.

Have no idea what they can do about McGovern though. I kind of feel like Elway did it again and by that I mean, I kind of feel like he once again did his offensive line coach an injustice.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-07-2019 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I agree, I keep thinking it shouldíve been Risner, Paradis, Leary! That would had been a very solid interior O-line!

If Bolles canít get it together, Iíd hope that James could be versatile enough to move to the left side with Wilkenson starting at the right side.

Have no idea what they can do about McGovern though. I kind of feel like Elway did it again and by that I mean, I kind of feel like he once again did his offensive line coach an injustice.
    Iím more concerned about James than Bolles.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I’m more concerned about James than Bolles.
    From what I understand just reading a few articles here and there right after Denver signed James, is that he is soft. Pretty much guaranteed to miss 3 - 4 games this year.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

It's been awhile since we fielded a top O line. While it's not 2015 bad, it likely isn't going to be good for Flacco, who is very immobile and WRs who aren't burnout threats

IMO the thing that will really help the OL is Fant and getting RBs involved in the passing game more. I do think the RBs will be more involved this year in the passing game.

Quick passes to RBs and TEs does wonders for a team that struggles in Team Pass Protection.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

I very badly want us to sign Veldheer if he is available. Why the heck not? 1 year deal maybe 1-2 million at this point. Heís well worth it.
    Bolles-Risner-McGovern-Leary-James
    With Wilkinson, Veldheer, and Sam Jones as the main backups. I like it a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    I very badly want us to sign Veldheer if he is available. Why the heck not? 1 year deal maybe 1-2 million at this point. Heís well worth it.
    Bolles-Risner-McGovern-Leary-James
    With Wilkinson, Veldheer, and Sam Jones as the main backups. I like it a lot!
    Jared Veldheer signed with New England and then retired. Don't know if he would be available.

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    From what I understand just reading a few articles here and there right after Denver signed James, is that he is soft. Pretty much guaranteed to miss 3 - 4 games this year.
    I read that in one practice James could not stop Von once (I donít know if that report was accurate). Granted itís a tall order to go against Von but other teams have some good pass rushers. For a guy touted as the answer at RT to not make a single play against Von is pretty bad.