What's Your Favourite Tasting Colour?

I've been thinking draft a lot lately, and how we evaluate the various positions, including which ones have the better class of players. For example, this year there is a top heavy group of Edge Rushers, and Dliners in general. BTW, that does not mean that all the other positions are weak. They may in fact be deeper.

Regardless, what's your favourite tasting colour. (I apologize for al the "U's" I add in my words….canucks are sometimes inefficient.)

I have to be honest.....golden brown probably takes the cake for me, although not many cakes are of that colour! I love golden brown chicken, fries, baked goods....dang, almost anything fried I suppose. Did someone say donuts???!! Not healthy....BUT tasty is the topic today.

Green is in fact, one of the healthier colours, and I should consume more of that type. Salads, vegetables, fruit, sometimes health drinks....even more. I really got to love that colour more!!

Of course, for me, any colour associated with chocolate!! OMG, milk shakes, ice cream, sundaes....you got it!

For those milk drinkers, and vanilla ice cream addicts, white gets some of the vote. But without milk in the equation....hmmm, not sure.

Yellow has some goodies....love corn, cheese, and regretfully (again), butter/margarine.

But back to brown....I do love brown for other taste reasons. I mean, hamburgers and steak and other cooked meats are kind of brown. And so is beer. Sort of. In fact, some food/drink is described as brown, because it's close enough. Buns and bread and anything with a crust usually have that colour. Nuts. Cereals for sure!

So I guess Brown is easily my favourite food tasting colour! And lets be real, chocolate is usually a shade of brown. But more specifically, golden brown in and of itself, is high in my food draft!!!

What colour are you eating/drinking these days? (FTR....this is a highly unscientific report!)

(as a reminder to myself.... green is the colour I will work on!!)

(one more simple thought.....of course frying and cooking have something to do with brown food. Hey, I'm not a genius, but some things are pretty straightforward...)
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-04-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I've been thinking draft a lot lately, and how we evaluate the various positions, including which ones have the better class of players. For example, this year there is a top heavy group of Edge Rushers, and Dliners in general. BTW, that does not mean that all the other positions are weak. They may in fact be deeper.

Regardless, what's your favourite tasting colour. (I apologize for al the "U's" I add in my words….canucks are sometimes inefficient.)

I have to be honest.....golden brown probably takes the cake for me, although not many cakes are of that colour! I love golden brown chicken, fries, baked goods....dang, almost anything fried I suppose. Did someone say donuts???!! Not healthy....BUT tasty is the topic today.

Green is in fact, one of the healthier colours, and I should consume more of that type. Salads, vegetables, fruit, sometimes health drinks....even more. I really got to love that colour more!!

Of course, for me, any colour associated with chocolate!! OMG, milk shakes, ice cream, sundaes....you got it!

For those milk drinkers, and vanilla ice cream addicts, white gets some of the vote. But without milk in the equation....hmmm, not sure.

Yellow has some goodies....love corn, cheese, and regretfully (again), butter/margarine.

But back to brown....I do love brown for other taste reasons. I mean, hamburgers and steak and other cooked meats are kind of brown. And so is beer. Sort of. In fact, some food/drink is described as brown, because it's close enough. Buns and bread and anything with a crust usually have that colour. Nuts. Cereals for sure!

So I guess Brown is easily my favourite food tasting colour! But more specifically, golden brown in and of itself, is high in my food draft!!!

What colour are you eating/drinking these days? (FTR....this is a highly unscientific report!)
    Uh-oh!!! Another color question.

I am red-green color blind.
    A lot of my colors I mix up. A lot of the green colors have more of a grey look. Red I usually don't mess up much, but some tones of orange look red to me.

But I love colorful food.
    For example, there are many colors in peppers (red/yellow/green) even though there isn't much difference in taste. Its always more fun to get a salad that has more colors. But when I make it myself, it looks plain I guess because I'm lazy, lol.

There are some colors I won't eat (pink for example).
    Fruit is another good example of more color the better.

Fruit is another food that always tastes better with alot of colors.

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Uh-oh!!! Another color question.

I am red-green color blind.
    A lot of my colors I mix up. A lot of the green colors have more of a grey look. Red I usually don't mess up much, but some tones of orange look red to me.

But I love colorful food.
    For example, there are many colors in peppers (red/yellow/green) even though there isn't much difference in taste. Its always more fun to get a salad that has more colors. But when I make it myself, it looks plain I guess because I'm lazy, lol.

There are some colors I won't eat (pink for example).
    Fruit is another good example of more color the better.

Fruit is another food that always tastes better with alot of colors.
    I have to concur....those red/yellow/green peppers look so cool side by side! They also add a bit of pop to salads. Same goes with fruit....colourful, sweet and tasty, sometimes exotic, easy to love! If I were to do it all over again, I'd eat way more fruit. Now grapefruit is a bit of a different bird! Of course when we were young, we added enough sugar to improve the situation. Not exactly smart, but hey, it's all we knew back then. Nowadays if I have grapefruit juice as an option, I mix it with orange juice, or another tasty flavour.
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-04-2019 at 05:39 PM.