• Mar 2008

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Bruins are going to bring home another cup, it seems
    If Rask continues to play like he has.

Comment

• CanDB
      Football Immortal
      • Mar 2008

St. Lou took it to San Jose, in their rink. Going home for game 6 will definitely make The Blues the fav. I hope so. But you never know what will happen. A sharp goalie, and deflected shot. A bad call.

St. Lou needs to take control early and make San Jose play to their game. Regardless, still one series to go!

Comment

• DenverBlood
        Football Immortal
        • Nov 2005

I’m not really pulling for St Louis but I definitely am against the Sharks who should’ve been eliminated a month ago. So definitely hoping St Louis pulls out game 6.
        sigpic

Comment

• CanDB
          Football Immortal
          • Mar 2008

Tonight's the night! Bruins will be favoured, but anything can happen in a 60 minute game. Rask has been incredible, but St. Lou has a shot. An early goal might give them the ammunition they need. And Binnington has to match Rask's play. He has proven to be capable of that.

And then.....The Draft in a week and a half!! I expect some changes on my Jets, with Trouba being the highest on the list of potential movers. I expect him to be dealt sometime between now and draft weekend. Too bad, because he's a quality Dman. But we have lots of players who are worthy of lots of money, and it's time to manage the bottom line while staying competitive.

Anyway....should be fun tonight!!!
          Last edited by CanDB; 06-12-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• CanDB
            Football Immortal
            • Mar 2008

Congratz to the St. Louis Blues, the Stanley Cup Champions!! Boston came on strong early, and Binnington made some key saves to hold them off. Getting those 2 goals in the first period, made the difference. Nothing fancy, just hard nosed, smart defensive and opportunistic hockey. O'Reilly is such a leader and key player. Glad he won the MVP trophy.

Tough loss for The Bruins. They had a great season. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Comment

• broncolee
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2007

It’s always a good day when a Boston team loses a championship.🍾👋🏾🎈👍🏾
              Stop Feeding The Trolls, Please!!!!!

Comment

• Peanut
                ModNut
                • Jan 2007

Congrats to the Blues!

I would have been pulling for them if they were not playing the Bruins.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• ozzies94ta
                  Captain
                  • Jan 2007

I heard of this:

Tensions briefly boiled over at Broncos training camp on Monday morning, with wide receivers Courtland Sutton and Emmanuel Sanders getting into a skirmish.

was reminded of this:

This could be a good year for the Broncos
                  Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected]. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Working...
                  X