Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That picture you posted was deceiving and even Manning rules could see that.
    It was deceiving. That's why I Googled it to see f it was real or not. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but you might want to use Google next time before calling someone a liar. Just a thought.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,558
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    It was deceiving. That's why I Googled it to see f it was real or not. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but you might want to use Google next time before calling someone a liar. Just a thought.
    I didn’t exactly call him a liar and “I’m not trying to put you down or anything” but why would I take advice from a PFM Stalker!

    Ya PFM was great but you don’t see anybody else butt hurt over his retirement.

    Anyway I appreciate your google time, It was an honest mistake on my part and I admit that however I’m not going to waste my time to googling Philis Rivers!

    Don’t go stalking him now!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-14-2019 at 09:53 PM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I didn’t exactly call him a liar and “I’m not trying to put you down or anything” but why would I take advice from a PFM Stalker!

    Ya PFM was great but you don’t see anybody else butt hurt over his retirement.

    Anyway I appreciate your google time, It was an honest mistake on my part and I admit that however I’m not going to waste my time to googling Philis Rivers!

    Don’t go stalking him now!
    Why are you obsessed with Manning? Nobody's even talking about Manning. Try to keep up please.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    28,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I didn’t exactly call him a liar and “I’m not trying to put you down or anything” but why would I take advice from a PFM Stalker!

    Ya PFM was great but you don’t see anybody else butt hurt over his retirement.

    Anyway I appreciate your google time, It was an honest mistake on my part and I admit that however I’m not going to waste my time to googling Philis Rivers!

    Don’t go stalking him now!
    no, i didn't think you're calling me a liar (not more than usual at least) but you should know by now that I might know what i'm talking about considering ive been following the man's entire career and have seen most videos and have read most articles that have anything concerning phil rivers.

    by the way, if you're not going to waste any time finding out info on phil rivers, why do you act like you know better than me?

    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu

    yes that applies to smack, learn and get better Sam!
    Last edited by baphamet; 04-14-2019 at 11:05 PM.


    Welcome Back! #85

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you're either failing at trolling again or common sense has eluded you.

    That's pretty flippin' cool..... I'm just trying to figure out the set up inside a SUV. Not much space....




    *update* Figured it out. screen behind the drivers head. I want $200,000 to buy one now. Anyone willing to donate???

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,558
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    no, i didn't think you're calling me a liar (not more than usual at least) but you should know by now that I might know what i'm talking about considering ive been following the man's entire career and have seen most videos and have read most articles that have anything concerning phil rivers.

    by the way, if you're not going to waste any time finding out info on phil rivers, why do you act like you know better than me?

    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu

    yes that applies to smack, learn and get better Sam!
    Wait I “suck at trolling” or I “need to get better at smack”?

    Seems like I’m striking nerves here because like a broken record, you’re resorting to repeated insults again!

    However I’m not sure how being accused of “not knowing how to troll” can be an insult but I’ve humored ya.

    Btw Philis should demand a trade to Dallas or Jacksonville if he really wants to cement whatever legacy he can at this point otherwise he’ll just fade out like so many others.

    The biggest name to never have won a championship is Dan Marino, yet he’s rarely mentioned among the greats.
    Not even Jim Kelly is mentioned, but Philis will be another Dan Fouts.

    “Dan Fouts who”?

    Believe me, ppl will say “who” when Philis is mentioned!

    He couldn’t even put up a fight or make it interesting numbers/stat wise against a washed up Tom Brady.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this is dumb, it truly is. i know it's the off season but why don't you talk smack about something that actually has a chance of happening? like john elway getting the axe in the next few years for example......that is a much more likely scenario than this ignorant crap you keep talking about.

    also, i'm a man of my word, if i say i'll do something, i do it. but there is literally no chance of rivers ever playing for another team......ZERO.
    ZERO you say! If you're correct and I pray that you are, then Rivers will definitely never get a SB ring. ZERO!

    What's really "dumb" here is you stating anything to be "dumb"! You have nearly 29,000 posts on the forum and there is so much dumb nonsence stated by you it's incredibly unreal that you have the mind blowing, shameless audacity to accuse anyone of posting something as "dumb".

    In the next post you state: "this is common knowledge dude. it's a fact that he didn't want to uproot his family" blah blah blah!
    Common knowledge to who? I guess it would be "common knowledge" if all NFL fans immersed themselves on the internet to learn all of Rivers day to day thinking regarding his private life and career. Talk about boring subject matter!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,286
    The Chargers will get a Super Bowl ring before the Doncos get one again. If I'm wrong I'll change my picture to whatever you guys choose, for 1 month. Then I'll leave this message board forever.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,558
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    The Chargers will get a Super Bowl ring before the Doncos get one again. If I'm wrong I'll change my picture to whatever you guys choose, for 1 month. Then I'll leave this message board forever.
    You’re definitely on!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-16-2019 at 10:05 PM.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    The Chargers will get a Super Bowl ring before the Doncos get one again. If I'm wrong I'll change my picture to whatever you guys choose, for 1 month. Then I'll leave this message board forever.
    I say the Broncos will get another Super Bowl win before the Chargers! Hey, we both have a 50% chance of being correct or incorrect. Amazing!


    Actually, I'll say the Broncos will win 2, no 3 more Super Bowls before the Chargers win 1 Super Bowl. If I'm wrong, I won't do anything differently on this forum because we already have "THREE" Super Bowl wins which allows me to die peacefully! :
    Utah Bronco Freak

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •