Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 78
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That picture you posted was deceiving and even Manning rules could see that.
    It was deceiving. That's why I Googled it to see f it was real or not. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but you might want to use Google next time before calling someone a liar. Just a thought.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    It was deceiving. That's why I Googled it to see f it was real or not. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but you might want to use Google next time before calling someone a liar. Just a thought.
    I didn’t exactly call him a liar and “I’m not trying to put you down or anything” but why would I take advice from a PFM Stalker!

    Ya PFM was great but you don’t see anybody else butt hurt over his retirement.

    Anyway I appreciate your google time, It was an honest mistake on my part and I admit that however I’m not going to waste my time to googling Philis Rivers!

    Don’t go stalking him now!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-14-2019 at 09:53 PM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I didn’t exactly call him a liar and “I’m not trying to put you down or anything” but why would I take advice from a PFM Stalker!

    Ya PFM was great but you don’t see anybody else butt hurt over his retirement.

    Anyway I appreciate your google time, It was an honest mistake on my part and I admit that however I’m not going to waste my time to googling Philis Rivers!

    Don’t go stalking him now!
    Why are you obsessed with Manning? Nobody's even talking about Manning. Try to keep up please.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I didn’t exactly call him a liar and “I’m not trying to put you down or anything” but why would I take advice from a PFM Stalker!

    Ya PFM was great but you don’t see anybody else butt hurt over his retirement.

    Anyway I appreciate your google time, It was an honest mistake on my part and I admit that however I’m not going to waste my time to googling Philis Rivers!

    Don’t go stalking him now!
    no, i didn't think you're calling me a liar (not more than usual at least) but you should know by now that I might know what i'm talking about considering ive been following the man's entire career and have seen most videos and have read most articles that have anything concerning phil rivers.

    by the way, if you're not going to waste any time finding out info on phil rivers, why do you act like you know better than me?

    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu

    yes that applies to smack, learn and get better Sam!
    Last edited by baphamet; 04-14-2019 at 11:05 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you're either failing at trolling again or common sense has eluded you.

    That's pretty flippin' cool..... I'm just trying to figure out the set up inside a SUV. Not much space....




    *update* Figured it out. screen behind the drivers head. I want $200,000 to buy one now. Anyone willing to donate???

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,901
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    no, i didn't think you're calling me a liar (not more than usual at least) but you should know by now that I might know what i'm talking about considering ive been following the man's entire career and have seen most videos and have read most articles that have anything concerning phil rivers.

    by the way, if you're not going to waste any time finding out info on phil rivers, why do you act like you know better than me?

    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu

    yes that applies to smack, learn and get better Sam!
    Wait I “suck at trolling” or I “need to get better at smack”?

    Seems like I’m striking nerves here because like a broken record, you’re resorting to repeated insults again!

    However I’m not sure how being accused of “not knowing how to troll” can be an insult but I’ve humored ya.

    Btw Philis should demand a trade to Dallas or Jacksonville if he really wants to cement whatever legacy he can at this point otherwise he’ll just fade out like so many others.

    The biggest name to never have won a championship is Dan Marino, yet he’s rarely mentioned among the greats.
    Not even Jim Kelly is mentioned, but Philis will be another Dan Fouts.

    “Dan Fouts who”?

    Believe me, ppl will say “who” when Philis is mentioned!

    He couldn’t even put up a fight or make it interesting numbers/stat wise against a washed up Tom Brady.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this is dumb, it truly is. i know it's the off season but why don't you talk smack about something that actually has a chance of happening? like john elway getting the axe in the next few years for example......that is a much more likely scenario than this ignorant crap you keep talking about.

    also, i'm a man of my word, if i say i'll do something, i do it. but there is literally no chance of rivers ever playing for another team......ZERO.
    ZERO you say! If you're correct and I pray that you are, then Rivers will definitely never get a SB ring. ZERO!

    What's really "dumb" here is you stating anything to be "dumb"! You have nearly 29,000 posts on the forum and there is so much dumb nonsence stated by you it's incredibly unreal that you have the mind blowing, shameless audacity to accuse anyone of posting something as "dumb".

    In the next post you state: "this is common knowledge dude. it's a fact that he didn't want to uproot his family" blah blah blah!
    Common knowledge to who? I guess it would be "common knowledge" if all NFL fans immersed themselves on the internet to learn all of Rivers day to day thinking regarding his private life and career. Talk about boring subject matter!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,300
    The Chargers will get a Super Bowl ring before the Doncos get one again. If I'm wrong I'll change my picture to whatever you guys choose, for 1 month. Then I'll leave this message board forever.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    The Chargers will get a Super Bowl ring before the Doncos get one again. If I'm wrong I'll change my picture to whatever you guys choose, for 1 month. Then I'll leave this message board forever.
    You’re definitely on!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-16-2019 at 10:05 PM.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    The Chargers will get a Super Bowl ring before the Doncos get one again. If I'm wrong I'll change my picture to whatever you guys choose, for 1 month. Then I'll leave this message board forever.
    I say the Broncos will get another Super Bowl win before the Chargers! Hey, we both have a 50% chance of being correct or incorrect. Amazing!


    Actually, I'll say the Broncos will win 2, no 3 more Super Bowls before the Chargers win 1 Super Bowl. If I'm wrong, I won't do anything differently on this forum because we already have "THREE" Super Bowl wins which allows me to die peacefully! :
    Utah Bronco Freak

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dinner Table, Hungry
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    pointless thread.

    #1 rivers would never up-root his family from San Diego, he didn't even do it to move 120 miles north to LA. which is why he has that sick SUV to commute from SD.



    #2 Rivers has a no trade clause in his contract. sure he could approve a trade but he is now going to up-root his entire family to some new city to play for a year or two when he wasn't even willing to do it to move close by to LA?

    #3 rivers is on the last year of his contract. if he doesn't re-sign with the chargers he will retire. He is not going to any other team. the only other team that would be possible would be the titans because it's close to his home town which is about two times the distance of the commute he makes right now from SD

    #4 rivers' best chance to win at the end of his career is with the team he's on now and he believes that. if he wants to keep playing to try and win a ring he will stay a charger, otherwise he will retire......those are his options.

    like i told you before, i will leave this forum for good if rivers ever plays for another team......it wont happen.

    /thread
    Wait what?

    Phillis is commuting 120 miles each way?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,194
    I’m gonna say backing up Brady in NE or Brees in New Orleans.
    As long as they stay healthy Phillip would have a great chance at a ring.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,691
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I’m gonna say backing up Brady in NE or Brees in New Orleans.
    As long as they stay healthy Phillip would have a great chance at a ring.
    sig bet? if rivers plays for any other NFL team besides the chargers no matter who it is i will leave this forum for good and never come back. but if he never plays for another NFL team before he retires as an NFL QB, you have to wear a sig of my choosing permanently. deal?

    this is an offer open to anybody that posts often here in smack.

    any takers? do any of you have the guts to back up your bull crap?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,194
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    sig bet? if rivers plays for any other NFL team besides the chargers no matter who it is i will leave this forum for good and never come back. but if he never plays for another NFL team before he retires as an NFL QB, you have to wear a sig of my choosing permanently. deal?

    this is an offer open to anybody that posts often here in smack.

    any takers? do any of you have the guts to back up your bull crap?
    Bull Crap? You mean pointing out Rivers best chance at winning a ring is as a back up on another team based on his postseason performance?
    How bout if Rivers ever wins a Super Bowl I’ll never come back and if he retires without a ring with the Chargers you split for a year.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,691
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Bull Crap? You mean pointing out Rivers best chance at winning a ring is as a back up on another team based on his postseason performance?
    How bout if Rivers ever wins a Super Bowl I’ll never come back and if he retires without a ring with the Chargers you split for a year.
    no guts to back up your smack?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •