Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh lord! So weíve lowered ourselves to ďI know you are but what am IĒ type of crap.

You want a fact, the patriots are cheaters, they were fined and suspended not once but twice! Thereís your fact now go and kick rocks on the play ground, the adults are speaking in here!
    Sammy, the fact of the matter is no one cares about spygate/deflategate. The Pats are more popular than ever...I know it makes you feel sad but donít worry, people still like the Broncos...just not as much as NE.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sammy, the fact of the matter is no one cares about spygate/deflategate. The Pats are more popular than ever...I know it makes you feel sad but don’t worry, people still like the Broncos...just not as much as NE.
    Okay, let's get back to the topic please, you continue to detour things.....

And, don't say Sammy did it.... The comment was about Phillip moving to NE to win a title and playing for that cheating organization, you took it off in another direction.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Iím gonna say backing up Brady in NE or Brees in New Orleans.
    As long as they stay healthy Phillip would have a great chance at a ring.
    He can go the Tony Romo route too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    he can replace brady as long as he agrees to cheat under that perverts watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Okay, let's get back to the topic please, you continue to detour things.....

And, don't say Sammy did it.... The comment was about Phillip moving to NE to win a title and playing for that cheating organization, you took it off in another direction.
    Wrong, I didnít mention a thing. Again, it was Troll_Z who derailed the thread. I merely made a comment about Rivers getting an analyst job and perhaps getting to the SB as a broadcaster.

Wrong, I didn’t mention a thing. Again, it was Troll_Z who derailed the thread. I merely made a comment about Rivers getting an analyst job and perhaps getting to the SB as a broadcaster.
    Wrong, you went total re-thread by bringing up an idiotic comment about Social Media only because Sammy commented about cheating.... It was still about Rivers going somewhere else.... YOU FAIL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Wrong, you went total re-thread by bringing up an idiotic comment about Social Media only because Sammy commented about cheating.... It was still about Rivers going somewhere else.... YOU FAIL!!
    Lol, is this your way of bringing the thread back on track? To keep it going?

Sam Z started it, and I am ending it.

Now, to get back to the discussion, I think 58Miller is right. Riversí best shot at a ring is to trade him as a backup to a team with a great shot at winning.

Now, to get back to the discussion, I think 58Miller is right. Rivers’ best shot at a ring is to trade him as a backup to a team with a great shot at winning.
    You are such a Trolling Tool...... Keep ALL threads on track from now on. You sound like a child, "MOM, Sam Z started it".... "Oh yeah, NE is the Instagram Champ too"!!! LOL Time to grow up Tammy!!! Nice try at staying face with your highlighted to seem proper there probation champ!!

Rivers won't ever win a ring. He isn't going anywhere.... If he did, he would choke in the playoffs no matter the team

Wrong, I didnít mention a thing. Again, it was Troll_Z who derailed the thread. I merely made a comment about Rivers getting an analyst job and perhaps getting to the SB as a broadcaster.
    I simply made a suggestion for an heir to brady. The topic was Philip Rivers was it not?

If talking about New England means Iíve ďderailed the threadĒ I am sorry but remember you are the one who just made the statement so donít get mad when we go off your logic from now on.

Back on topic, Rivers best shot in my opinion would be with the Chargers right now only because of the talent Telesco has surrounded him with but if not with them, then the Cowboys would be a good fit for him as well.

Happy now!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-13-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Now, to get back to the discussion, I think 58Miller is right. Rivers’ best shot at a ring is to trade him as a backup to a team with a great shot at winning.
    Gee, thanks

See why do you have to troll? This thread was about Rivers and then you turn it into Brady.

The fact is no one cares about spygate/deflategate. The Pats have more twitter/instagram followers than any team in the NFL. If people cared, their social media following would be Broncos level.

Pats Instagram - 3.8M bandwagon followers

Pats Twitter - 4.4M bandwagon followers

Broncos Instagram - 1.1M followers

Broncos twitter - 2.6M followers

That's better….
    Last edited by Assassin27; 05-13-2019 at 04:27 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    That's better….
    And the Broncos donít have bandwagon followers? Pats may have some, but they are still far more popular than the Broncos.

And the Broncos don’t have bandwagon followers? Pats may have some, but they are still far more popular than the Broncos.
    The Broncos have never had a bandwagon fan base like the Pats. Pats may have Some? That's a joke. We will soon see how popular they are when they are not winning anymore. Fan base will be nonexistent like they use to be.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

And the Broncos don’t have bandwagon followers? Pats may have some, but they are still far more popular than the Broncos.
    Hahaha, first Facebook polls and now "our bandwagon fans are better than yours"

Such. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Hahaha, first Facebook polls and now "our bandwagon fans are better than yours"

Such. Fail.
    not really. Social media is a great indicator of the relative popularity of sports teams. And it's not just "teeny boppers" that use it as Stackheiser says. 70% of all Americans have a FB page. It only makes sense to follow their favorite teams in their news feed. Denver is a pretty popular team, just not as popular as Dallas, NE, Pittsburgh, and GB.

https://www.trackalytics.com/the-mos...cebook/page/1/

not really. Social media is a great indicator of the relative popularity of sports teams. And it's not just "teeny boppers" that use it as Stackheiser says. 70% of all Americans have a FB page. It only makes sense to follow their favorite teams in their news feed. Denver is a pretty popular team, just not as popular as Dallas, NE, Pittsburgh, and GB.

https://www.trackalytics.com/the-mos...cebook/page/1/
    Keep digging kiddo. You are comedy gold!

Can we get back to actually making fun of Baphy's Chargers? Seriously.