Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker

Seriously? We aren't gonna talk about this guys? How is there not already a thread with all you Star Wars nerds here? ( I say that as a fellow nerd! )

There's a better version out there, but ya....that's totally palpatine laughing right? That or Mark Hamil forgot what movie he was in and went full joker

*edit* updated with the higher quality trailer.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 04-12-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Seriously? We aren't gonna talk about this guys? How is there not already a thread with all you Star Wars nerds here? ( I say that as a fellow nerd! )

There's a better version out there, but ya....that's totally palpatine laughing right? That or Mark Hamil forgot what movie he was in and went full joker.
    This trailer has my attention. When Luke says we're not really gone. I wonder if that also meant papa palpetine as well

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    This trailer has my attention. When Luke says we're not really gone. I wonder if that also meant papa palpetine as well
    That's who is laughing at the end so yes. I hope they are going to go full dark horse comics and have palpatine have some hidden clone vats to ensure he lives forever.

Lando and Palpatine are enough for me to scream like a school girl. Which is what I did.

I think when Palpatine was thrown down the pit, he turned into Darth Mary Poppins and flew back up unbeknownst to Luke Skywalker and Sebastian Shaw.