• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JvDub95
    Football Immortal
    • Jan 2005

Who is getting traded??

I have a gut feeling one of Sanders or CHJ is traded on draft day. No proof or sources behind it other than Denvers own reluctance to restructure Harris. Sanders could be dealt if Denver opts to go WR fairly early or used in a trade up with San Fran??

​​​​
  • Broncos-R-Great
    Hall of Famer
    • Apr 2009

Why are posters here always obsessed with trading off our best players??

Comment

• Butler By'Note
      Super Moderator
      • Dec 2008

I don't think there's much of a market for either player. Both are going into their last years, and both are on the wrong side of 30. One of whom is recovering from a major injury. If either is traded it's for a pick after the 4th round.

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
        team preacher
        • Mar 2008

Harris is one of the 2 or 3 best players on the team. Trading him doesn’t make sense
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• JvDub95
          Football Immortal
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          I never said I wanted them gone but doesn't it seem odd they are waiting until after the draft to address Harris's contract? And Sanders has been rumored in trade talks for the 2nd consecutive season

​​​​

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
            team preacher
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            I never said I wanted them gone but doesn't it seem odd they are waiting until after the draft to address Harris's contract? And Sanders has been rumored in trade talks for the 2nd consecutive season
            Not to me, it seems as though he’s already under contract and they want to see what is left over after that. They might trade up, trade down, etc.
            sigpic

Comment

• brianmcfarlane
              Football Immortal
              • Dec 2012

It doesn't seem odd at all. Right now the focus is on the draft, as it should be. Extending players who are still under contract is not a priority right now... after the draft seems like a logical time to get it ironed out. Rumors of trading him? I'm curious where that "rumor" is from; if there is one?
              sigpic

Comment

• JvDub95
                Football Immortal
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                It doesn't seem odd at all. Right now the focus is on the draft, as it should be. Extending players who are still under contract is not a priority right now... after the draft seems like a logical time to get it ironed out. Rumors of trading him? I'm curious where that "rumor" is from; if there is one?
                This is where I originally seen the Harris one....

​​​​

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
                  team preacher
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                  This is where I originally seen the Harris one....

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ace-123659382/
                  That’s from October....they mention a potential fire sale, which resulted in the departure of DT. This is a totally different scenario. Trading your secondary’s best player right before the draft would indicate a fire sale at the beginning of the season. That’s not Elway's mo
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                    Banned User
                    • Dec 2004

DK Metcalf or Deandre Baker could Force Elway’s hand but I’m also thinking if Ed Oliver is there at 10, why would Denver extend Wolfe?

Yes Elway said there’ll be an extension but it hasn’t happened yet.

Why pay Wolfe when we could replace him with Oliver at LDE or move Gotsis to LDE and place Oliver at RDE!

Something is going to happen here, all three players are not getting an extension!
                    I’m just hoping it’s more of a good move and not so detrimental!

Comment

• mozzerpete
                      All-Pro
                      • May 2008

Settle down or else we're going to trade you.

Comment

• Murph2432
                        Playmaker
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                        Settle down or else we're going to trade you.
                        Sorry he/she has very little to no value. Lol we might as well release them.

Comment

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
                          Football Immortal
                          • Mar 2017

Right I just do not understand their thought process lol....

Comment

• Murph2432
                            Playmaker
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                            Right I just do not understand their thought process lol....
                            While they aren’t trading anyone I don’t blame them. Nfl is seeing more big names get traded now than in recent past. Two years ago would you have thought the giants and Steelers would have traded OBJ or AB? I can’t say I saw that coming. While the chances of trades happening are still smaller it’s not out of the question

Comment

• KWHIT97
                              Master of the Mock
                              • Oct 2007

Trade Harris and a couple picks for Russell Wilson!

Comment

Working...
                              X