Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Agreed, can't argue that, but it certainly helps when you have had TB since 2000.

If we want to compete for the playoffs and farther now, I don't think our best moves would be to trade away Von and/or Harris. I think you keep both so we can compete now and so they can mentor our younger stars.
    And that us exactly why I want Denver to find their next 12+ year guy. Most successful QBs are drafted in the 1st round. They are committed to Flacco for this year so whichever QB they could get will benefit from the redshirt season (Lock or Jones please). I dont want either guy gone but it wouldn't surprise me if one of them were dealt this or next year
    Last edited by JvDub95; 04-23-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Looking more likely Chris Harris gets traded. Mike Klis is reporting he wants new deal at 15 mill per year or a trade

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Looking more likely Chris Harris gets traded. Mike Klis is reporting he wants new deal at 15 mill per year or a trade
    mbt bank near me

Oooof

Hopefully we can get a decent return on Chris before Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    And that us exactly why I want Denver to find their next 12+ year guy. Most successful QBs are drafted in the 1st round. They are committed to Flacco for this year so whichever QB they could get will benefit from the redshirt season (Lock or Jones please). I dont want either guy gone but it wouldn't surprise me if one of them were dealt this or next year
    I guess successful would need to be defined and delineated, but about half the QB starts in the Super Bowl were guys not drafted in the first round.

I keep saying although Elway may "want" to win now. We are NOT a win now team. More closer to rebuilding on the sky. Which makes even sense to go ahead get a QB now. Not "Jones or Lock".

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I keep saying although Elway may "want" to win now. We are NOT a win now team. More closer to rebuilding on the sky. Which makes even sense to go ahead get a QB now. Not "Jones or Lock".
    You would love this trade lol. If CHJ does get traded, why not send him and like a 3rd for Rosen? I know you and I werenít fans of Rosen when getting drafted but Iíd be good with this trade and it puts the Qb talk to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    You would love this trade lol. If CHJ does get traded, why not send him and like a 3rd for Rosen? I know you and I weren’t fans of Rosen when getting drafted but I’d be good with this trade and it puts the Qb talk to bed.

Rosen could almost be had for a 3rd, and you want to throw in our 2nd best player ? I would want a 2nd next year in return.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Rosen could almost be had for a 3rd, and you want to throw in our 2nd best player ? I would want a 2nd next year in return.
    If Rosen could be bad for almost a 3rd then I think a bunch of teams would have jumped on that already. I believe Cards want a 1st but realistically I think they get a mid 2nd.

I also think you are over valuing CHJ at this point in his career it doesnít matter if heís our 2nd best player. He is prob worth a 3rd round pick. While he will still be god for a couple more years he is coming off an injury, up there in age, and report of him wanted a new deal upwards of $15m. No way could just send CHJ for Rosen. We will need to send something else

If Rosen could be bad for almost a 3rd then I think a bunch of teams would have jumped on that already. I believe Cards want a 1st but realistically I think they get a mid 2nd.

I also think you are over valuing CHJ at this point in his career it doesn’t matter if he’s our 2nd best player. He is prob worth a 3rd round pick. While he will still be god for a couple more years he is coming off an injury, up there in age, and report of him wanted a new deal upwards of $15m. No way could just send CHJ for Rosen. We will need to send something else
    ok, CHJ and our first for Rosen and Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I think people need to brace for this to happen, probably tomorrow

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I think people need to brace for this to happen, probably tomorrow
    Iíve already have been thinking of trades lol. Iím a CHJ fan but Iím not giving him $15m a year. I didnít want to extend him period lol

Iíve already have been thinking of trades lol. Iím a CHJ fan but Iím not giving him $15m a year. I didnít want to extend him period lol
    Neither is Denver.....

http://twitter.com/MileHighReport/st...07922291200001

They have made it clear they aren't paying him

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Neither is Denver.....

http://twitter.com/MileHighReport/st...07922291200001

They have made it clear they aren't paying him
    Not should they. Would be idiotic to pay an aging corner coming off an injury that kind of money.

According to those posts, CHJ wants to be the highest paid CB in the league