Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    One Monday night game, one Thursday night game and no Sunday night game. Kinda surprised we only got two primetime games. Of course if Denver could get flexed into a Sunday night game if they are winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The AP also released the home/away opponents for every team (these were also released at the end of last December).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ms/3483182002/

Just a matter of officially filling in the schedule.
    I was already aware of the home and away. I was referring to the finalized schedule with dates.

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    One Monday night game, one Thursday night game and no Sunday night game. Kinda surprised we only got two primetime games. Of course if Denver could get flexed into a Sunday night game if they are winning.

Gotta win games to earn prime time games in this league.

Also lions says Dec 21 or 22. If it’s a Saturday the 21st it will be a nationally televised game.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Jags raiders and Bills should not be playoff contenders. Doesn’t mean we will win but those should not be the tough ones on that slate.
    I think the Jags are going to be better with Nick Foles, and the Bills being contenders is up to Josh Allen. Both teams are probably going to be better than last year.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Gotta win games to earn prime time games in this league.

Also lions says Dec 21 or 22. If it’s a Saturday the 21st it will be a nationally televised game.
    That is true but there are some exceptions depending on who it is...

for example the stealers missed the playoffs & are certainly trending down but yet they still get 5 prime time games

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    1 at Oak MNF
    2 Chi
    3 at GB
    4 Jags
    5 at LA
    6 Tenn 10-13
    7 chiefs TNF 10-17
    8 at Indy
    9 Browns
    10 Bye
    11 at Minn
    12 at Buff
    13 LA
    14 at Hou
    15 at Chiefs
    16 Lions 12/22
    17 Raiders 12/29
    Bolded games are Wins

I predict a 9-7 score, and either barely making or missing the wild card. Of course as others have said we don't know the true strength of schedule until midway through the season, but so far based on last year's teams, this is my prediction.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I was already aware of the home and away. I was referring to the finalized schedule with dates.
    http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2019/REG/BRONCOS

Not only do we not know the true strength of this schedule, we don't know how strong our own team is yet, nor even who's on it completely!

So this schedule information doesn't really mean very much and assessments and predictions about it are virtually worthless.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    That is true but there are some exceptions depending on who it is...

for example the stealers missed the playoffs & are certainly trending down but yet they still get 5 prime time games
    Totally agree.

We’ll get to see what the Elway/Flacco marriage is made of pretty early!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Things always seem tougher now, and inevitably teams that people think will be good (2018 Jags) crater, and teams that no one expects to be good (2018 Chicago) end up being really good. Then you mix in QBs that fall off the cliff (2018 saw Drew Bree's look like he started, soon Rivers and Roethlisberger will join him) and injuries. The tough games people expect today will be easy games 6 months from now, and games people thought were easy ones will end up being tough matchups.
    The Broncos aren't good enough to have any easy games, imo. Yes, it's way to early to tell anything yet but I doubt they are going to improve so much games become easy. Even the really good teams have few easy ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We’ll get to see what the Elway/Flacco marriage is made of pretty early!
    SB winners with easiest schedule...hahahaha...based off last years stats anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    SB winners with easiest schedule...hahahaha...based off last years stats anyway.
    I don’t know why this surprises anyone. As long as Brady and Beli remain the Pats will always have one of the easiest schedules due to the perennially pathetic AFC East.

They play 6 division games a year against terrible teams. Funny thing is they never win them all
    They get to play the worst team in another AFC division as well as the worst team in an NFC division.

That’s minimum 8 games against bad teams.

Then if they draw a division like ours with Broncos and Raiders both being bad that’s over half their schedule against bad teams.

Pats running it back..... Again

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I'm saying 5-4 before the bye and 4-3 after the bye
    What yeah right no way. But we can only hope. I see us definitely drafting in top ten if not 5....just looking at the schedule. Could change.