Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post
    Im sure everyone here will hold this opinion in high regard.
    Kudos TB12 you can detect intelligence. I however, doubt its accuracy.

If i was retiring and i knew my boss was being filmed, i would baseball bat my superbowl trophy. It has been gronked,

Heís been very quiet today. Must be watching the broncos nfl draft!

I can also detect stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I can also detect stupidity

I'm guessing you have to calibrate that tool by looking in the mirror.

Sam Z, youíre jealousy for the Pats in obvious in every thread. Itís the Patsí Lombardi - they can do whatever they want with it. The team thought it was amusing, and itís something that can easily be fixed.
    Hmmm yes itís their trophy and now weíre finding out that the both the team and league was aware of Eldmens PED abuse since the beginning of the 2018 season.

Itís really sad that most other teams and their players follow the rules with great integrity while the league continuously allows the pansies to cheat.

They literally just allowed a known cheater to win the super bowl MVP. The pansies should be kicked out of the league already and Goodell should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hmmm yes it’s their trophy and now we’re finding out that the both the team and league was aware of Eldmens PED abuse since the beginning of the 2018 season.
    Care to elaborate, Mr. Jealousy, or are you making stuff up again?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-08-2019 at 03:48 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Hmmm yes itís their trophy and now weíre finding out that the both the team and league was aware of Eldmens PED abuse since the beginning of the 2018 season.

Itís really sad that most other teams and their players follow the rules with great integrity while the league continuously allows the pansies to cheat.

They literally just allowed a known cheater to win the super bowl MVP. The pansies should be kicked out of the league already and Goodell should be fired.
    This is amazing! Youíre amazing! Most people would be embarrassed to put their name (or in this case a Internet forum user name) to such idiocy. Crying eyes indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    This is amazing! Youíre amazing! Most people would be embarrassed to put their name (or in this case a Internet forum user name) to such idiocy. Crying eyes indeed...
    Instead of accepting whatís actually happening, you come back with half half ass personal insults.

I often see you in here trying to play classy but we all know the truth and that is youíre the same as the rest of the Pansy fan base, twisted and full of ignorance.

Instead of accepting whatís actually happening, you come back with half half ass personal insults.

I often see you in here trying to play classy but we all know the truth and that is youíre the same as the rest of the Pansy fan base, twisted and full of ignorance.
    no answer to my question, I see.

no answer to my question, I see.
    Itís really not worth the effort 90% of the time but donít worry main is becoming more and more like you with his jealous insult oh and your threepee alternate usually donít get a response either. Hell that dudes comments arenít even worth reading 100% of the time.

Youíll realize that your not alone once you learn to accept your alternates.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Pats arenít worried, they got so many Lombardiís they can afford to sent one......😏
    *dent......
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    *dent......
    In all honesty, the Pats could probably afford to send one of their Lombardis to another team too...

In all honesty, the Pats could probably afford to send one of their Lombardis to another team too...
    They should since we all know they cheated Jake Delhome and a weak panthers team by recording team signals on the side line.

Guess they just couldnít believe in their personnel.

They should since we all know they cheated Jake Delhome and a weak panthers team by recording team signals on the side line.

Guess they just couldn’t believe in their personnel.
    SHHH don't use facts to base an argument...That's not how that 'team' operates
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended