Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Typical Broncos fan thread, ignoring the fact that the NFL sets the opponents years in advance. And the fact that the Pats are not playing the Broncos next year is Denver's own fault for not winning the division. Instead, we play the actual AFCW winner, Kansas City. And never mind the fact that NE's record against non-AFCE teams is incredibly high or that NE has to go through the best AFC teams each year to go to the Super Bowl.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...artner=ya4nbcs
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    LOL! that's it...don't acknowledge those playoff numbers

it's ok because you know damn well the end is coming, so you can be coy all you want....still don't change the fact tammy never figured out how to beat denver when it mattered most. 0-3 in our house!

too bad! so sad!
    THe end may be coming, but it sure was an awesome ride, one that will never be replicated and one that Broncos fans can only dream of.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    It would have been interesting to be a fly on BB's wall during the period leading up to that trade.

In hind sight it was the right call, but would be interesting who forced it. Maybe TB didn't like having a more handsome man on the team.

It worked out well for JG - he's really rich no matter how he plays the rest of his career

My take... this is one time where Brady, with the ear of Kraft...( outside the massage parlour) overriding BB’s vision. BB knows when to cut players and move on...he seems to fill gaps seamlessly.. IMO when it came to Brady... he was out voted..probably for the detriment of the long(er) term success of the team.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    My take... this is one time where Brady, with the ear of Kraft...( outside the massage parlour) overriding BB’s vision. BB knows when to cut players and move on...he seems to fill gaps seamlessly.. IMO when it came to Brady... he was out voted..probably for the detriment of the long(er) term success of the team.
    Your guess is as good as mine. I'm not sure BB's normal practice of cutting a year early vs a year late was applicable in this situation given the QB driven nature of the NFL now compared to 2001.