Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Champs

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Dynamics of future events or possibilities are discussed daily in this forum, the "what ifs".

Many of your posts start out with "did you even read my post" or "you missed my point" and then endlessly ramble on about how YOU perfectly understand NFL everything and nobody else does.

It makes me feel good knowing the vast majority of NFL fans in this forum totally own YOU and that keeps YOU awake all night with astronomical anxiety because the "Cheating Boston Mob" is in a unrecoverable nose dive. Oh how the truth hurts TommyBoy!

Reality can be very cruel and we all know you refuse to accept the truth with all the "in your face" realities!

Your relentless denial of "Pansy reality" is nothing less than astonishing!

Your lame response to my NFL "possibility" event was as always, "avoid the topic".

Here's an "event" that actually happened. The 2013 "Harbaugh Bowl (SB 47). Two Head Coach brothers, John - Ravens, Jim - 49ers. Their parents, Jack and Jackie, were alive and I believe they were at the game. Your bizarre thinking that a person can only be a "FAN" of "ONE" team or they are a "FAKE FAN" defies rational thinking. Which team were they a "FAN" of.....can't be both....right?

I have a strong feeling you will avoid this question like the "Coronavirus"!
    Thank you, brainchild. I am familiar with brothers on opposing sides in the NFL...the McCourty twins were a good example. But what does any of this have to do with YOU being a fan of both the Broncos and Chiefs (and whatever other teams you like)? So if you are a fan of the Chiefs, Broncos, and Titans you have triplets who are playing for all 3 teams? You are the one avoiding the question. BTW, you might want to do a quality control assessment of your own posts...that's what you're good at, right?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-01-2020 at 10:49 AM.

I respect your passionate dislike/hate of our AFC West rivals but my passionate dislike/hate of our AFC West rivals, mine is a little different:

1a. Raiders
    1b. Chargers
    1c. Chiefs

The others I dislike/hate:

2. Patriots
    3. Cowboys
    4. Seahawks (don't like anything about them, ugliest uniforms in the league, IMO.
    5. Pittsburgh (I used to like them until Rorthlis-rapist came on board)

Regarding who to root for and when...depends on who it effects.
    Allow me to predict TommyBrady12's next post,

"Now list the teams you support (fan of)."

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Thank you, brainchild. I am familiar with brothers on opposing sides in the NFL...the McCourty twins were a good example. But what does any of this have to do with YOU being a fan of both the Broncos and Chiefs (and whatever other teams you like)? So if you are a fan of the Chiefs, Broncos, and Titans you have triplets who are playing for all 3 teams? You are the one avoiding the question. BTW, you might want to do a quality control assessment of your own posts...that's what you're good at, right?
    So if and when Brady goes to the Chargers or Titans, will you remain a Patriots fan only?

Something tells me that you are going to follow and cheer for brady wherever he ends up. Baph...

I go early don't care this year but if I had to choose, 49ers.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So if and when Brady goes to the Chargers or Titans, will you remain a Patriots fan only?

Something tells me that you are going to follow and cheer for brady wherever he ends up. Baph...
    If you bother to read my posts you would know that I said I will be a patriots fan for life. But you don't read, you troll.

If you bother to read my posts you would know that I said I will be a patriots fan for life. But you don't read, you troll.
    So asking a question warrants name calling?

Real mature!

Anyway you know you cant leave Tommy Cheetah hanging like that, You contradicting child

You know well all see you swinging from his jock like an emotionally menstruated 13 year old...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-01-2020 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Good list, mostly agree and hate the Cowpies the most in the NFC too, then Seabags. Mine includes the Baltimore Ratbirds, and the P*ts are #1 for me and will even root for our div rivals if they play --depending on how that affects Broncos destiny, of course. My AFC West list is variable depending on the year and their relative strength: right now Chefs are the worst, in the late 2000's Dolts were, in the early 2000's Faiders were, in the late '90's Chefs were, etc.
    Nice!

About as close to being on the same page as possible!
    Utah Bronco Freak

No, thank you Einstein! You proved my point. I knew you wouldn't comment on the Harbaugh situation or now the McCourty brothers because if you did you would have to contradict your warped thinking! You're the queen of painting yourself into a corner. And it's very obvious when people in this forum make excellent points they always seem to rocket right over the top of your tiny head. One would think you would grow tired of the never ending odor of burnt hair and skin. PEW!

BTW....what question am I avoiding! I know I've stated the other teams I'm a fan of but I have to keep reminding myself you suffer immensely with your poor reading comprehension abilities.
    Utah Bronco Freak

How odd coming from a Cleveland Browns FAN!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Allow me to predict TommyBrady12's next post,

"Now list the teams you support (fan of)."
    Again? OK.

1) Broncos
    2) Bears
    And to be clear because TommyBoy12_yrs_old struggles to think logically,
    I definitely rooted for the BRONCOS 15 Sept 2019...100%...why wouldn't I)

Not in any order:

Titans, Vikings, Saints

As soon as Rorthlis-rapist leaves the Steelers organization I will be a FAN...again!

GO Chiefs! If Richard Sherman didn't play for the 49ers I would probably be rooting for them.

And as I've stated before, the Chiefs, Raiders and Sparklers are the "ENEMY" during the regular season....100%
    Utah Bronco Freak

How odd coming from a Cleveland Browns FAN!
    A team that I never cheered for in my entire life...but thanks again, Chiefs fan.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

That's what I'm saying. With Mahomes' big fat contract, they are going to have to let good expensive players go and constantly replace them with good cheap players like Hardiman. It's a tough thing to do for 10-15 years.
    This.

Also, the Chiefs have been mortgaging the future hard by trading away high picks for short-term rentals like Frank Clark, Sammy Watkins, and others.

See the Rams this year for how quickly that starts to catch up with you. Will probably be 3-4 years before they dig themselves out of the draft hole they dug for themselves.

I'm also predicting that the Texans will fall off a cliff this coming year or next after they traded their future for Laremy Tunsil.

A team that I never cheered for in my entire life...but thanks again, Chiefs fan.
    Truth be known, I'm sure you most likely live in Cleveland or the suburbs. Probably born there and still live there. I think you finally got so frustrated with the Browns being bottom feeders for decades you felt the need to jump on the Pansy band wagon in the mid 2000's after Brady began to eventually help them cheat to win and thought this might allow you to start enjoying the NFL again. So you took on a Cheatriot fan persona and eventually joined the Bronco fan forum and agitate anybody and everybody because that's what lost and super shallow people do. HIDE!

We're on to you TB2_YR_OLD. As soon as the "Boston Mob" deteriorates into the another Brown's like bottom feeder team you'll create a new identity here and jump on the bandwagon a new NFL powerhouse (Ravens, Titans, 49ers, whoever) to continue posting your typical never ending nonsense.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Truth be known, I'm sure you most likely live in Cleveland or the suburbs. Probably born there and still live there. I think you finally got so frustrated with the Browns being bottom feeders for decades you felt the need to jump on the Pansy band wagon in the mid 2000's after Brady began to eventually help them cheat to win and thought this might allow you to start enjoying the NFL again. So you took on a Cheatriot fan persona and eventually joined the Bronco fan forum and agitate anybody and everybody because that's what lost and super shallow people do. HIDE!

We're on to you TB2_YR_OLD. As soon as the "Boston Mob" deteriorates into the another Brown's like bottom feeder team you'll create a new identity here and jump on the bandwagon a new NFL powerhouse (Ravens, Titans, 49ers, whoever) to continue posting your typical never ending nonsense.
    Hey TomBoy12, aka former "Boston Mob" supporter....how soon before we see you here with your "new" moniker and signature?

Will you keep it simple...."BakerMayfield6" or attempt to fool everyone with something like "BM#6"?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Hey TomBoy12, aka former "Boston Mob" supporter....how soon before we see you here with your "new" moniker and signature?

Will you keep it simple...."BakerMayfield6" or attempt to fool everyone with something like "BM#6"?
    You're giving him too much credit..

His new moniker will be "ImNotTammyBrody'sIQis12"
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended