Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Champs

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    You must be really really bored. What do you care if he is a real Broncos fan or not? His team is not even in your division. Do you go on Bengals websites and try to convince them of the legitimacy of their fandom? It's like you don't know what to do with yourself when your team is not in the big show?
    Because he talks a lot of trash, and I now know he's not even a real Broncos fan.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Because he talks a lot of trash, and I now know he's not even a real Broncos fan.
    Just stop...... You don't know the guy, nor do you know his basis of his fandom. You're just trolling for response and it really has ZERO impact on your life. Move on.

Let's see.....isn't trash talk very common in this smack forum? Like....that's why the smack forum exists.

You're one of the biggest trash talkers in this forum. But I'll give you a little bit of unearned credit. You're a half a notch below the all time trash talker in this forum....that Sparkler fan who lives in this forum during the regular NFL season. Haven't heard from her lately.....wonder why?

Hypocrisy:
    "the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense". YOU!

Hypocrite:
    "a person who indulges in hypocrisy". YOU!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Just stop...... You don't know the guy, nor do you know his basis of his fandom. You're just trolling for response and it really has ZERO impact on your life. Move on.
    So are you a chiefs fan too?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Let's see.....isn't trash talk very common in this smack forum? Like....that's why the smack forum exists.

You're one of the biggest trash talkers in this forum. But I'll give you a little bit of unearned credit. You're a half a notch below the all time trash talker in this forum....that Sparkler fan who lives in this forum during the regular NFL season. Haven't heard from her lately.....wonder why?

Hypocrisy:
    "the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense". YOU!

Hypocrite:
    "a person who indulges in hypocrisy". YOU!
    Sam Z is the biggest troll on this board but at least he's loyal to his team. Why dont you show up at the next Broncos game wearing a half Broncos and half chiefs jersey and see what the broncos fans say...

Sam Z is the biggest troll on this board but at least he's loyal to his team. Why dont you show up at the next Broncos game wearing a half Broncos and half chiefs jersey and see what the broncos fans say...
    Uh who else have I trolled other than you?

The reason I troll your Pansy loving ass is to give right back to you what you give this forum.

Perhaps you need to just suck it up and accept reality. We all know the level of butt hurt your capable of but you need to get over it.

By the way since this thread is named ď2020 champsĒ, Iím going to put this here, Iím taking San Francisco over Kansas City 31-28. I donít really trust Jimmy G and I think he may toss a pick or two however Shanahan should be able to regulate his play and put him in good position.

KC is Battle tested, however Andy Reid will not know how to work the clock as well as Shanahan will.

49ers 31-KC 28 final seconds! Who wants to cp bet?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-31-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    But it did and it does. Any time Chiefs win a game, they're that much closer to winning the Super Bowl and I'm sorry but that cannot happen. I don't want that team (or the Raiders) to win anything at all, so it does mean something even if we're no longer in the race. Look at where the Chiefs are right now... waaaaaaaaay too close for comfort if you ask me! I cannot even fathom how bad I'm gonna feel if they actually end up winning it all. That would be devastating!!

That being said, I understand where you're coming from though, because that's kind of how I feel about the Chargers. I respect the history and I always enjoy the games but for a divisional foe... it's kinda eh? I feel like they're on a tier just below the Chiefs and Raiders. I've also always liked Philip Rivers which isn't helping. He's a cool ass dude that I've enjoyed making fun of over the years because hey, you gotta do that. Couple that with some of the cool Chargers fans I've run into, and their forums aren't half bad either. Chiefs have the worst fans and forums in the league, it's not even close. The stuff that's been said about the Broncos on CP alone is insane. Then you have Raiders and the Black Hole filth... dude... enough said. We have DevilSpawn here and he's always been a cool dude and I respect him but his Raiders can go to hell. If I'm gonna say what I wanna say on that topic, I'm gonna end up with so many infractions it's not even funny.

My personal ranking in terms of rivalry

1a. Chiefs/Raiders (order based on current relevancy I guess)
    1b. Chargers
    2. Seahawks (former divisional foe and SB loss)
    3. Patriots (a lot of history between these two clubs, mostly with us ending up on top)
    4. Ravens
    5. 49ers

If I could have my way, the teams above wouldn't win anything at all and in the event that they're playing each other, the order of which they're ranked will dictate which team I'm cheering for. Any team not on this list I don't care about.
    I respect your passionate dislike/hate of our AFC West rivals but my passionate dislike/hate of our AFC West rivals, mine is a little different:

1a. Raiders
    1b. Chargers
    1c. Chiefs

The others I dislike/hate:

2. Patriots
    3. Cowboys
    4. Seahawks (don't like anything about them, ugliest uniforms in the league, IMO.
    5. Pittsburgh (I used to like them until Rorthlis-rapist came on board)

Regarding who to root for and when...depends on who it effects.
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 01-31-2020 at 02:50 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

I respect your passionate dislike/hate of our AFC West rivals but my passionate dislike/hate of our AFC West rivals, mine is a little different:

1a. Raiders
    1b. Chargers
    1c. Chiefs

2. Patriots
    3. Cowboys
    4. Seahawks (don't like anything about them, ugliest uniforms in the league, IMO.

Looks pretty good to me. I can dig it.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Not only are you 2nd place for trash talk (baph is 1st) you make the stupidest statements in this forum. You have baph beat here Mr. Troll.
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 01-31-2020 at 03:06 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

That's exactly what I would do if I was the parent of one son who plays for the Broncos and one son who plays for the Chiefs. Can't imagine what you would do in that situation. There's only ONE thing you could do based on your twisted logic. At the time both sons ended up in the NFL on different teams you would have to flip a coin and then hire a hit man to eliminate one of them because you certainly couldn't be a "fan" of both teams.
    How awkward and totally unacceptable!

I'm a Broncos fan first above all but the dictionary states I can also be a fan of other teams too!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 01-31-2020 at 03:46 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

That's exactly what I would do if I was the parent of one son who plays for the Broncos and one son who plays for the Chiefs. Can't imagine what you would do in that situation. There's only ONE thing you could do based on your twisted logic. At the time both sons ended up in the NFL on different teams you would have to flip a coin and then hire a hit man to eliminate one of them because you certainly couldn't be a "fan" of both teams.

I'm a Broncos fan first above all but the dictionary states I can also be a fan of other teams too!
    Itíll be interesting to see where his loyalty falls when Brady signs with another NFL team.

Is he true to his cheetah or is he true to his pansies?

Heís also very good at contradicting himself and that is exactly what he is doing with all this crying. Once again Heís setting himself up for failure but hey rather than going back on his word of cheering for two NFL franchises, perhap thereíll be a quiet exit out the back door!

Except YOU don't have two kids in the NFL...

Except YOU don't have two kids in the NFL...
    Dynamics of future events or possibilities are discussed daily in this forum, the "what ifs".

Many of your posts start out with "did you even read my post" or "you missed my point" and then endlessly ramble on about how YOU perfectly understand NFL everything and nobody else does.

It makes me feel good knowing the vast majority of NFL fans in this forum totally own YOU and that keeps YOU awake all night with astronomical anxiety because the "Cheating Boston Mob" is in a unrecoverable nose dive. Oh how the truth hurts TommyBoy!

Reality can be very cruel and we all know you refuse to accept the truth with all the "in your face" realities!

Your relentless denial of "Pansy reality" is nothing less than astonishing!

Your lame response to my NFL "possibility" event was as always, "avoid the topic".

Here's an "event" that actually happened. The 2013 "Harbaugh Bowl (SB 47). Two Head Coach brothers, John - Ravens, Jim - 49ers. Their parents, Jack and Jackie, were alive and I believe they were at the game. Your bizarre thinking that a person can only be a "FAN" of "ONE" team or they are a "FAKE FAN" defies rational thinking. Which team were they a "FAN" of.....can't be both....right?

I have a strong feeling you will avoid this question like the "Coronavirus"!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 02-01-2020 at 10:03 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

1a. Raiders
    1b. Chargers
    1c. Chiefs

2. Patriots
    3. Cowboys

Good list, mostly agree and hate the Cowpies the most in the NFC too, then Seabags. Mine includes the Baltimore Ratbirds, and the P*ts are #1 for me and will even root for our div rivals if they play --depending on how that affects Broncos destiny, of course. My AFC West list is variable depending on the year and their relative strength: right now Chefs are the worst, in the late 2000's Dolts were, in the early 2000's Faiders were, in the late '90's Chefs were, etc.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016