View Poll Results: #10 Pick..... Who you got??? (Public Poll)

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dwayne Haskins QB

4 6.78%
  • Drew Lock QB

12 20.34%
  • TJ Hockenson TE

8 13.56%
  • Devin Bush ILB

7 11.86%
  • Devin White ILB

13 22.03%
  • Other.....

4 6.78%
  • Trade for more draft picks

11 18.64%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

#10 Pick Poll..... Who you got???

Lots of options out there.... Lots of mock drafts out there..... So, who you got??

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Lots of options out there.... Lots of mock drafts out there..... So, who you got??
    I canít see the poll because Iím on the phone but if there is an option to trade back thatís my pick.

If Elway wants to win now, he's going to get a defensive player. I'd be surprised if we took TJ Hockenson or O-lineman at #10.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Mobile here, as well.

Drew Lock, though I expect we will select him a few picks earlier than #10, unless another team poaches him.

I selected Lock. I've been on this train for a while now. We do not have our guy, and it's time to make that happen. Another year, another question mark....maybe sell the farm when we didn't have to. When I first heard about this young man, being a bit like Cutler (good arm/athletic) but without the attitude, I thought, "sounds good to me." We have a pretty solid D, an improving Oline and a good run backfield. With our other picks, we can add an ILB, Oliner, DB, TE, and Edge. We could be 2 years from a serious run, IF we have a good QB running the show. If we do not acquire a QB, we could be at least 3 years away, and by then we are looking for another Von, and perhaps in need of an overhaul on D.

Listen, I'd love White!!! He is what I have wanted for the last 5 years. Bush is a very close alternative. BUT it's time. Solidify the leadership role, and build around him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    If Elway wants to win now, he's going to get a defensive player. I'd be surprised if we took TJ Hockenson or O-lineman at #10.
    They are in pretty deep need for an OC or OG.

Lock may be the riskiest QB in the draft. He has moments where he is an elite passer, and then will quickly follow up that play with a wild, erratic and inaccurate toss that should have gone for an easy completion. His footwork and ability to handle pocket pressure also need improvement, as we saw when facing high level defenses. He isn't a finished product by what I've seen and researched, but there's something to be said about being better than average with different schemes and coaching for each of Lock's years at Missouri. We've seen that not all QBs can adapt to different schemes easily, like Paxton Lynch or Jarett Stidham.

If we do take Lock, there needs to be an expectation that he probably can't start year one unless Flacco is injured, and he'll need some very good coaching from Scangarello to bring consistency into his game.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    They are in pretty deep need for an OC or OG.
    I have no doubt about that. If Elway wants to fix the O-line quickly, I think he should consider trading back.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I have no doubt about that. If Elway wants to fix the O-line quickly, I think he should consider trading back.
    This. Either take a falling top end defensive talent say Oliver or trade back and double hammer the oline in the 1st and 3rd or even 1st and 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    This. Either take a falling top end defensive talent say Oliver or trade back and double hammer the oline in the 1st and 3rd or even 1st and 2nd.
    I think everyone needs to jump off the Oliver train. that isn't an option after the reports his meeting with the Broncos and his questionable fit in the defense, imo.

I agree with trading back though. I would like to trade back and try to pick up dexter Lawrence and garrett Bradbury.

I would love to trade back (Was/NYG) and pick up some extra picks, but I went with Bush. Fangio has to be looking at the hole at ILB. Our division has some really solid TEs and his history paired with our need- ILB just seems to fit.

I would be happy with ILB or even going TE in Rd 1, but I think we could get the players we want at 15 or 17. Hopefully one of those teams wants our pick.

Today I'm voting we trade up to 3, and draft Q Williams. Von mentioned him and I thought that was odd. Today I read Jets are motivated to trade 3. If Murray goes 1, Bosa or Allen goes 2. We get Q at 3. Just a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Today I'm voting we trade up to 3, and draft Q Williams. Von mentioned him and I thought that was odd. Today I read Jets are motivated to trade 3. If Murray goes 1, Bosa or Allen goes 2. We get Q at 3. Just a hunch.
    Boldest one yet! Only player I see us trading up for is Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Boldest one yet! Only player I see us trading up for is Lock
    There was a rumor that the Broncos already tried trading up to #2. My guess it had to be for Lock if true.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

There was a rumor that the Broncos already tried trading up to #2. My guess it had to be for Lock if true.
    If we trade all that capital I want Elway fired right away. We wonít trade up to 2. I can guarantee that
    Last edited by Murph2432; 04-19-2019 at 04:43 PM.