X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KWHIT97
    Master of the Mock
    • Oct 2007

Now the ideal scenario would be to trade down and pick up an extra 2nd round pick. Then go;
    1. Devin Bush
    2. Dexter Lawrence
    2. Michael Deiter
    3. Jarrett Stidham
    Any draft like that and we will get an A+ grade from any and all analysts.

Comment

• MHS
      I am The Dude
      • Jun 2006

I think the pick will be Lock, just too much smoke like there was last year for mayfield and Darnold

If he is not there then I think they trade down just like they were planning last year when they couldn’t get the QB they wanted.

But the only way I trade down is if it nets Broncos assets for next draft because they will need a massive amount to get one of the top QBs next year.
      sigpic
      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• the0rangecrush
        Captain
        • Apr 2009

Personally, I think we will trade not once but twice. First trade:

For
        15, 76, 2020 4th.

This will be very similar to the Arizona and Oakland last year. Washington jumps up for a QB.

We trade back with Houston, who jumps up for a LT of the future. They can't keep letting Watson getting hurt. Similar to the 2017 CLE and HOU trade.

15, the lower of our 2020 4ths
        For
        23, 2020 1st

We trade up to 19. We jump Pittsburgh, who I believe is targeting this player. Similar to the 2018 Seattle and Green Bay deal.

19, 147(5th)
        For
        23, 76, 237(7th)

#19: Devin Bush, LB, Michigan- a player I would have been happy with at 10. Sideline to Sideline speed. Will give Fangio his centerpiece.

This sets us up not only for this year, but we add picks for next year and that QB crop.

So we turn the 10th pick into

Devin Bush
        #147(5th rounder)
        2020 1st(HOU)
        2020 4th(WAS)
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• JvDub95
          Football Immortal
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post

For
          15, 76, 2020 4th.

This will be very similar to the Arizona and Oakland last year. Washington jumps up for a QB.

We trade back with Houston, who jumps up for a LT of the future. They can't keep letting Watson getting hurt. Similar to the 2017 CLE and HOU trade.

For
          23, 2020 1st

We trade up to 19. We jump Pittsburgh, who I believe is targeting this player. Similar to the 2018 Seattle and Green Bay deal.

19, 147(5th)
          For
          23, 76, 237(7th)

#19: Devin Bush, LB, Michigan- a player I would have been happy with at 10. Sideline to Sideline speed. Will give Fangio his centerpiece.

This sets us up not only for this year, but we add picks for next year and that QB crop.

Devin Bush
          #147(5th rounder)
          2020 1st(HOU)
          2020 4th(WAS)
          I'm pretty adamant about wanting a QB early (Lock or Haskins) but, if we did pass on a QB I would want it to play out something like this. We have to have a 1st for next year if we pass on a QB, no its or ands about it.....

​​​​

Comment

• JW7
            Captain
            • Apr 2009

For
            15, 76, 2020 4th.

For
            23, 2020 1st

19, 147(5th)
            For
            23, 76, 237(7th)

Devin Bush
            #147(5th rounder)
            2020 1st(HOU)
            2020 4th(WAS)
            I know it's 420 and all but what the hell are you smoking to think we would get that kind of haul for the #10 pick. That return wouldn't even be possible in Madden.
            sigpic

Comment

• orange crush75
              Captain
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
              I know it's 420 and all but what the hell are you smoking to think we would get that kind of haul for the #10 pick. That return wouldn't even be possible in Madden.
              Uhhhh ohhhh......wait fort it 🤣

Comment

• the0rangecrush
                Captain
                • Apr 2009

The 10 to 15 move down is nearly identical to the trade that Oakland and Arizona made last year for Rosen. The 15 to 23 trade mirrors the 2017 HOU and CLE trade. So not only would it be possible in Madden, similar moves have happened in real life.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• CanDB
                  Football Immortal
                  • Mar 2008

Not going to recopy the original post, but in reality, the points are not overly in our favour if one believes that a next year's pick is valued one round lower than if it was in this year's draft. So, lets go with the fact that #10 is worth 1,300 and the combination of #19 (875 points), a 2020 1st is approx. 300-600 points pending the placing of the team, and a 2020 4th is approx. 30 points, as it too is valued one round lower in today's value….which if truly believed is fairly close in overall value. My gut is that it is a little too much, because I believe a 2020 1st is worth much more in value than a 2nd round pick. Even waiting a year does not distort how good that pick might be. Therefore I have concerns that we would be getting too much for the #10 pick.

Regardless....my bigger concern is believing that Bush will be there at 19. White will be gone before we are expected to select, and Bush is 1B, which is small drop, and in a draft with a couple of stud ILBs, both will go fairly quickly.
                  Last edited by CanDB; 04-20-2019, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• JW7
                    Captain
                    • Apr 2009

The 10 to 15 move down is nearly identical to the trade that Oakland and Arizona made last year for Rosen. The 15 to 23 trade mirrors the 2017 HOU and CLE trade. So not only would it be possible in Madden, similar moves have happened in real life.
                    No one is trading next year's first and the 23rd pick to move up 8 spots.
                    sigpic

Comment

• broncos SB2010
                      All-Time Great
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                      ]I’m going with Ed Oliver at #10. I don’t see Denver drafting a QB in first couple of rounds.
                      can you explain why please?
                      Last edited by broncos SB2010; 04-20-2019, 09:46 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Chillez
                        Football Immortal
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                        can you explain why please?
                        This is just my draft prediction not saying it’s going to be right. Why do you care so much?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Jonny_Quest
                          Playmaker
                          • Dec 2010

For
                          15, 76, 2020 4th.

For
                          23, 2020 1st

19, 147(5th)
                          For
                          23, 76, 237(7th)

Devin Bush
                          #147(5th rounder)
                          2020 1st(HOU)
                          2020 4th(WAS)
                          That would be a pretty sweet first round.

Comment

• broncos SB2010
                            All-Time Great
                            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                            This is just my draft prediction not saying it’s going to be right. Why do you care so much?
                            I'm just curious why people are still wanting him/predicting him after the stories about him arguing with the Broncos staff came out and his questionable fit in the defensive scheme. It seems like there are a lot of people who want him.
                            sigpic

Comment

• skeeter01
                              Football Immortal
                              • Apr 2008

I'm just curious why people are still wanting him/predicting him after the stories about him arguing with the Broncos staff came out and his questionable fit in the defensive scheme. It seems like there are a lot of people who want him.
                              Exactly why I've never had him on my wish list.
                              Lock, Hock, or Bush.....Lock is a true question mark, I get it, but we'll never have a Brady , Brees, Manning ect. if we stop trying. Heck, the dude can ride the pine for three years if Flacco balls out, I don't care....unlikely, but look what Green Bay did with Rodgers. Hock and Bush are Blue collar locks that will improve the team immediately. Why wouldn't you draft them ? I've stated this theme 12x now.....we'll see what happens soon. Can't wait. Will support what ever happens. { please no trade ups } grrrrrrr :thumb:

Comment

• Chillez
                                Football Immortal
                                • Sep 2008

This stories could be true or not I don’t go by he or she say. We shall see come draft night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X