Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

just going to leave this here......

Between 2013-18 classes, only two AFC teams have failed to draft a First-Team All-Pro or a Pro Bowler ... Bills and Broncos.

- Chargers had the fewest picks in that span (39) and yet had 2 APs and 5 Pro Bowlers.
    https://twitter.com/MattVerderame/st...84537512939520

wow!!! that's some elite company to be in, the broncos are now in line with the bills organization?

even i didn't realize Elway was that bad.

can't draft a QB to save his life, hasn't even drafted a PB player since von miller in 2012.....but he can write big checks to sign already established players.....he's good for something at least!!!!!

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

wow!!! that's some elite company to be in, the broncos are now in line with the bills organization?

can't draft a QB to save his life, hasn't even drafted a PB player since von miller in 2012.....but he can write big checks to sign already established players.....he's good for something at least!!!!!
    Iíll take Elways resume over the Bills and most of the league.

In 8 years he has:
    2 losing seasons
    5 division Titles
    2 Conference Titles
    1 Superbow Title

Baphs only cares about the 2 losing seasons the other 6 donít count and drafting pro bowl players is more important than winning

This is how bad Elway has been at bringing in talent.

All-Pro
    - Von Miller
    - Chris Harris
    - Peyton Manning
    - Aqib Talib
    - Louis Vasquez
    -
    Pro-Bowl
    - Von Miller
    - Chris Harris
    - Peyton Manning
    - Aqib Talib
    - Louis Vasquez
    - Emmanuel Sanders
    - Phillip Lindsay
    - Julius Thomas
    - Demarcus Ware
    - Casey Kreiter
    - Darian Stewart
    - T.J. Ward
    - CJ Anderson
    Last edited by 58Miller; 05-10-2019 at 01:03 PM.

From 2013 -18 how many times had the chargers won the west

How many post season wins

How many times has the All pro got the chargers to the afc west title game

How many super bowls have they played in

You might measure your teams success on a popularity vote

Most of us use post season

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    From 2013 -18 how many times had the chargers won the west

How many post season wins

How many times has the All pro got the chargers to the afc west title game

How many super bowls have they played in

You might measure your teams success on a popularity vote

Most of us use post season
    I'm talking about GM's drafting ability here. there is far more to winning than simply getting good players. but elway straight up bought his SB team through FA and he got lucky and had a couple UFA's work out well which has more to do with those individual players working hard and proving themselves than anything (this goes for all UDFA's honestly).

now that elway has been having to build his team through the draft like everyone else, he's been really bad. like i have been telling you for years, manning has mad him look better as a GM than he actually is.

the broncos are 20-28 since manning has retired and elway not being able to draft to save his life isn't helping, but I like it!

Welcome Back! #85

I'm talking about GM's drafting ability here. there is far more to winning than simply getting good players. but elway straight up bought his SB team through FA and he got lucky and had a couple UFA's work out well which has more to do with those individual players working hard and proving themselves than anything (this goes for all UDFA's honestly).

now that elway has been having to build his team through the draft like everyone else, he's been really bad. like i have been telling you for years, manning has mad him look better as a GM than he actually is.

the broncos are 20-28 since manning has retired and elway not being able to draft to save his life isn't helping, but I like it!
    Of course you are cause you ainít got no GMs whoíve produced a Superbowl
    Elway 1 Chargers 0

Baphs name a better Charger GM than Elway............ come on big mouth tell me one............ nobody ? .............Hahahahahaha Hahahaha Hahahahahaha!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 05-11-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Telesco has made some good moves no doubt and for once in fifty pathetic years of existence, the Chargers just may have a chance however you guys seem to think youíre the Nicolet freaking tesla of the NFL. Typical!

You still have zero titles to show for anything while a guy that is in company with the bills has a shiny Lombardi sitting in his trophy case during that same time span.

You talk so much trash acting as if you are the one out drafting John Elway.

It is so easy to sit back and comment on the success of others but what about you dude? What have you done to garner any respect in the football world SINCE you want to be so critical?

Elway may have stunk in the draft from 2012-16 but he still has that Lombardi trophy to show for what he has done.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-11-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Telesco has made some good moves no doubt and for once in fifty pathetic years of existence, the Chargers just may have a chance however you guys seem to think youíre the Nicolet freaking tesla of the NFL. Typical!

You still have zero titles to show for anything while a guy that is in company with the bills has a shiny Lombardi sitting in his trophy case during that same time span.

You talk so much trash acting as if you are the one out drafting John Elway.

It is so easy to sit back and comment on the success of others but what about you dude? What have you done to garner any respect in the football world SINCE you want to be so critical?

Elway may have stunk in the draft from 2012-16 but he still has that Lombardi trophy to show for what he has done.
    Baphs how many Superbowl mvpís Telescope draft?
    🤫

Why do Chargers fans care so much about power rankings?

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Iím guessing the zero chips!!!!!

They have to cling to something? :/

i'm telling you guys baphat, tammy12 & 3peter are all the same person, think about for a second...

all are trolls but you never see any two of them troll at the same time...coincidence? you decide...

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Of course you are cause you ain’t got no GMs who’ve produced a Superbowl
    Elway 1 Chargers 0

Baphs name a better Charger GM than Elway............ come on big mouth tell me one............ nobody ? .............Hahahahahaha Hahahaha Hahahahahaha!
    ive already done that before.....bobby bethard.

Welcome Back! #85

I don't care about power rankings, i'm just posting it here to get under your skin because you all know elway is failing as your GM and will soon be jobless if he doesn't get things back on track.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs how many Superbowl mvp’s Telescope draft?
    ��
    how many SB rings did elway buy with straight cash, homie?

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    i'm telling you guys baphat, tammy12 & 3peter are all the same person, think about for a second...

all are trolls but you never see any two of them troll at the same time...coincidence? you decide...
    funny i feel the same thing about the whiners around here. if it isn't you whining, it's jazbodog or whatever his name is. i think you are all actually beagle in disguise.

#tinfoilhatsmack

Welcome Back! #85