Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Itís funny watching broncos fans and chargers fans arguing about 2nd place on this board
    It's too bad that the argument is moot because one GM has won a Super Bowl, while the other has a Legacy of Failure

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Itís funny watching broncos fans and chargers fans arguing about 2nd place on this board
    Whatís really funny is seeing Patriot fans hang out on a 6-10 teams board. At least baphs is a division rival. The patriots are 1-4 vs the Broncos in the playoffs all time, not much of a rivalry there.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yeah I get it, just kinda sounded like how he refers to Flacco. Washed up trash.
    Whatís weird is when the Chargers went 4-12 in 2015 & 5-11 in 2016 despite having a franchise QB i donít remember Baphs showing GM rankings. Weird how his logic works.
    Ya but they had like a gazzilion superstar pro bowl players that were lost

Or practice squad players I forget

The only team in history to deal with injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah one couldnít stand being associated with you guys for the short time that he was and his decisions to hate you guys has proven to be the right decision.

And as you like say about Miller, everyone knew Eli would be somewhat special, you guys just sucked harder than the rest of the bottom feeders to be drafting number 1!

Also Dumping Drew Brees has proven to be one of thee stupidest moves in the history of the game. Not sure Iíd brag about that one.
    yes and eli has been mediocre his entire career and absolutely sucks now almost as bad as joe flacco

had eli stayed in SD, he would be ringless and probably out of the league by now. as for the rest of your comment, players would rather play for the chargers than the broncos right now, i will tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Haven’t you heard ? Brees is the Broncos mistake!!!!!! He thinks Denver who already had Plummer and Cutler should have signed Brees ( i wish we had).
    Instead of adding a receiver like Larry Fitzgerald and building the team around Brees they gave up on him, drafted Eli ( who didn’t want to play the Chargers, and then got plan B Rivers.
    Baphs is the only Charger fan I know who thinks drafting Rivers was a better choice than building around Brees.

Now Elway having two losing seasons means he is a bust as a GM,
    Telesco having back to back losing seasons in 2015 & 2016 with a franchise QB was all part of his plan i guess.
    you are clueless even about your own team. no, when brees was available cutler was not a bronco yet, he was available before the 2006 draft.........FA starts before the draft.

the broncos wasted their 11th overall draft pick on cutler when they could have signed brees. if the broncos were not in the market for a new QB they clearly would not have used a 11th overall draft pick on a QB.

the reason the broncos didn't try to purse brees is the same reason every other team that needed a QB (besides the saints) didn't.......he had a very serious injury on his throwing shoulder.

the chargers on the other hand already had two QB's on their roster getting paid starter money, one of them had to go anyways. the broncos were actually more to blame for not signing brees because they needed a new QB, chargers had one on the roster already in rivers who was not injured.

the chargers drafted rivers because brees was absolute trash before they did, that's why they drafted eli and then traded him for rivers.. HAD BREES NOT GOT INJURED HE ALMOST CERTAINLY WOULD HAVE BEEN RE-SIGNED AND RIVERS WOULD HAVE BEEN TRADED. THAT IS WHAT ALL OF YOU DONK FANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND OR IGNORE.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Ya but they had like a gazzilion superstar pro bowl players that were lost

Or practice squad players I forget

The only team in history to deal with injuries
    if you can show me another team that dealt with more injuries over that 3 year span go right ahead. ive never seen anything like it, especially in 2016 where they had a record amount of players go down with acl tears. they had at least one guy go out for the season every single week for like the first 11 weeks that year and yes a lot of their key starters.

but whats the most telling is you trying to tell me that their roster just sucked back then, meanwhile the very next season when they were finally able to stay relativley healthy, they were all of a sudden considered a very talented team. how does that work exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    if you can show me another team that dealt with more injuries over that 3 year span go right ahead. ive never seen anything like it, especially in 2016 where they had a record amount of players go down with acl tears. they had at least one guy go out for the season every single week for like the first 11 weeks that year and yes a lot of their key starters.

but whats the most telling is you trying to tell me that their roster just sucked back then, meanwhile the very next season when they were finally able to stay relativley healthy, they were all of a sudden considered a very talented team. how does that work exactly?
    lets look

you lost to IR
    K allen for 8 games
    brandon flowers 3 games
    Melvin g....2 games
    cory luiget….3 games
    third string RB oliver 8 games...
    j troutman??….season.
    cris watt....8 games
    tourek Williams ??
    darious philon...8 games

4 starters

was a tragedy for sure

in 2016

the chargers had about 25 players see IR
    of them
    k allen
    D Woodhead
    verrett
    te'o
    mebane 6g
    flowers 6g
    were the only starters

the rest were junk, crap, players who never played a snap in the single nfl career or players who were low talent third stringers out of the league now

in other words ...an excuse
    Last edited by arapaho; 05-15-2019 at 11:14 AM.

yes and eli has been mediocre his entire career and absolutely sucks now almost as bad as joe flacco
    And still has more rings than Philis.

Quote Originally Posted by DUH DARPH
    had eli stayed in SD, he would be ringless and probably out of the league by now.
    Well I canít argue with that, hence why I said yesterday that his decision to hate the Chargers has been proven to be correct so far!

Quote Originally Posted by DUH DARPH
    as for the rest of your comment, players would rather play for the chargers than the broncos right now, i will tell you that.
    And where is your proof? Iíve heard Von Miller, Derek Wolfe and CHJ state over and over this offseason that they want to be broncos for life.

Brandon Marshall literally said he was open to returning to Denver before he signed with Oakland.

Iíve yet to hear anyone ignorantly say that theyíd rather play for the Chargers than Denver.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-15-2019 at 10:59 AM.

you are clueless even about your own team. no, when brees was available cutler was not a bronco yet, he was available before the 2006 draft.........FA starts before the draft.

the broncos wasted their 11th overall draft pick on cutler when they could have signed brees. if the broncos were not in the market for a new QB they clearly would not have used a 11th overall draft pick on a QB.

the reason the broncos didn't try to purse brees is the same reason every other team that needed a QB (besides the saints) didn't.......he had a very serious injury on his throwing shoulder.

the chargers on the other hand already had two QB's on their roster getting paid starter money, one of them had to go anyways. the broncos were actually more to blame for not signing brees because they needed a new QB, chargers had one on the roster already in rivers who was not injured.

the chargers drafted rivers because brees was absolute trash before they did, that's why they drafted eli and then traded him for rivers.. HAD BREES NOT GOT INJURED HE ALMOST CERTAINLY WOULD HAVE BEEN RE-SIGNED AND RIVERS WOULD HAVE BEEN TRADED. THAT IS WHAT ALL OF YOU DONK FANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND OR IGNORE.
    Breed had a shoulder injury and thatís why they drafted rivers instead of building around Brees?
    I think your a couple years off, they gave up on Brees too soon, period, move on this is another argument I own you on.

you can make your own opinion you cant make your own facts

for one why would we need a qb, we just signed plummer two seasons before and he made the 2005 probowl, had the team at 13-3 and took us to the afc championship game in 2005
    cutler was a pick for the future, to sit and learn until plummers deal was up, signing brees was not warranted considering they had just given Plummer a big for the day 40 mill contract

the chargers did not have two on the roster making starter money, brees was tagged in 2005 and the team let it expire and walk for free, they also tried to sign him but lowballed him so he walked

since then they have paid rivers over $200,000,000 and have 5 post season wins to show for it, a scant 4 AFC west titles and nothing else but a

best 9-7 team to not make the post award
    most injured backup scrubs in history award...twice!!
    most underrated team award

money well spent
    Last edited by arapaho; 05-28-2019 at 11:29 AM.