Page 65 of 123 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    Dalton Risner and Mack Wilson in the second?

I don't see the need for ILB early. Risner, Little, and McCoy sll look like options at 41
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by Koopakidd View Post
    True, starting to wonder if it was Kubiak that was sold on him.

No, Kubiak was gone before the Senior Bowl. And that's when Elway pulled the wool over the eyes of a bunch of naive simpletons in the Sports media.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    I don't see the need for ILB early. Risner, Little, and McCoy sll look like options at 41
    That's "blasphemy" on this Board where every single year, the fans think we need to spend a 1st Round Pick on an ILB. Ha ha ha.

Risner would be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    That's "blasphemy" on this Board where every single year, the fans think we need to spend a 1st Round Pick on an ILB. Ha ha ha.
    Ya I know, not sure if they know we won SB 50 with TWO ILBs that ran 4.80 40s. Don't have to run 4.5 40 to be "sideline to sideline" LB. I have faith we have a couple in mind for day 3 to give us depth.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Ya I know, not sure if they know we won SB 50 with TWO ILBs that ran 4.80 40s. Don't have to run 4.5 40 to be "sideline to sideline" LB. I have faith we have a couple in mind for day 3 to give us depth.
    Trev was hampered by an ankle injury he is alot fast then a 4.80

And I seem to remember CJ Anderson running up the front, and down the back, of the great ILB, Luke Kuechly in Superbowl 50. John Elway has literally PROVEN to everyone through his actions that he places a lesser value on ILB than many other positions. And people just ignore that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Trev was hampered by an ankle injury he is alot fast then a 4.80
    Danny D was actually the fastest LB on film in the NFL the last year he was in Denver. I can’t remember the way it was measured, but he was. I think he was the second fastest player on the defense that year.

I remember thinking that we were going to miss Trevathan as much as Malik, and that it was a mistake not to retain Trevathan. I was right and we need better ILB's.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    And I seem to remember CJ Anderson running up the front, and down the back, of the great ILB, Luke Kuechly in Superbowl 50. John Elway has literally PROVEN to everyone through his actions that he places a lesser value on ILB than many other positions. And people just ignore that fact.
    You mean during his one TD run of the whole game, that two yard run set up by the D? I do get what you are saying about Elway (not) valuing ILB's and I agree with you.

man it would be nice if they landed a stud WR tomorrow.

How about Risner and then DL Chris Slayton? Anybody think he can play NT for us?

If Rosen is available for a 3 then I can't see how you don't do that. The value is amazing, and the cost is tiny to have him sit behind Flacco for a couple years if needed. He's also ready to step in if not and could benefit from Scang's tutorage.

Then we can get Risner/OL at 41 and an impact player later on.

Quote Originally Posted by TACOCORP View Post
    If Rosen is available for a 3 then I can't see how you don't do that. The value is amazing, and the cost is tiny to have him sit behind Flacco for a couple years if needed. He's also ready to step in if not and could benefit from Scang's tutorage.

Then we can get Risner/OL at 41 and an impact player later on.
    Especially, if a corresponding move has them trading Harris for a third (after drafting Byron Murphy or another CB in the second).

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    You mean during his one TD run of the whole game, that two yard run set up by the D? I do get what you are saying about Elway (not) valuing ILB's and I agree with you.
    Brandon Marsh and Danny Trevathon played well our SB run... we shut down run and didn’t get lit up by TEs.

While Elway diminishes the value of the ILB, we’ve watched a litany of TEs post career performances against us, have seen the demise of the vaunted No Fly Zone, and cant even beat a rookie QB who is now undefeated in DEN (Mahomes 2-0).