Page 106 of 123 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1839
  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Cmon John...move up if necessary and grab Wilson. He was projected to go 2nd round by some. And yes, we need some ILB!
    Canít agree more

  2. #1577
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    270
    Seattle takes Burr- Kirven

  3. #1578
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    270
    13 picks to go...

  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    270
    LB Ryan Connelly to the Giants.

  5. #1580
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,311
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Cmon John...move up if necessary and grab Wilson. He was projected to go 2nd round by some. And yes, we need some ILB!
    Obviously there is an issue with him, teams do not pass multiple times on a guy from that program.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

  6. #1581
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,319
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    going to be thanksgiving by the time the Broncos are on the clock again
    Now Iím getting hungry 😋

  7. #1582
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,551
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Cmon John...move up if necessary and grab Wilson. He was projected to go 2nd round by some. And yes, we need some ILB!
    If we traded our first 5th for a LB from San Fran I severely doubt we will draft let alone move up for Wilson at this point.

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,131
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Cmon John...move up if necessary and grab Wilson. He was projected to go 2nd round by some. And yes, we need some ILB!

    I can't believe he still hasn't been drafted.

  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,605
    Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Obviously there is an issue with him, teams do not pass multiple times on a guy from that program.
    I think that too, but nothing has been stated of late. He's not fast, but again, they knew it when they did their mocks. If it's not character,,,,,I grab him (Wilson)!

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    If we traded our first 5th for a LB from San Fran I severely doubt we will draft let alone move up for Wilson at this point.
    Watson is going to be a back up to Chubb and Miller and focus on special teams. We need a linebacker who can cover

  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,484
    Amani, gerald Willis, Mack (both of them), Hall would all be good picks here.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    147
    10 more to go!!

  13. #1588
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,311
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I think that too, but nothing has been stated of late. He's not fast, but again, they knew it when they did their mocks. If it's not character,,,,,I grab him (Wilson)!
    Jacob Phillips is the LSU ILB I want, maybe next year.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by DN1218 View Post
    10 more to go!!
    ...unless we trade again...

  15. #1590
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,131
    Has Tre Lamar been drafted yet?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •