Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Is it me or does anyone else feel like this is either going chalk (or as chalk as most mocks can be) or that it will be absolute madness and one of the most surprising drafts in history?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Is it me or does anyone else feel like this is either going chalk (or as chalk as most mocks can be) or that it will be absolute madness and one of the most surprising drafts in history?
    I predict Madness !!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    I'm going to grill a steak and open a nice bottle of wine tonight. I hope the Broncos dont ruin my evening!
    Eat early.....

The draft might go close to plan.....but if Arizona does not take Murray, all heck might break loose. No matter what, the QBs might cause things to get flipped over....which means quality players may be around later than expected. I can see a rush on QBs and the 2 ILBs, which might cause teams to jump at the opportunity of acquiring one of the really good Edge Rushers, or even an Oliner, maybe even trading up a little to do so. And that could totally change the outcome of this draft.....at least days 1 and 2.

Word is Steelers trying to move to 9 to get Devin Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    I'm going to grill a steak and open a nice bottle of wine tonight. I hope the Broncos dont ruin my evening!
    Yummy sounds like a great dinner to me.

Quote Originally Posted by multimoussa View Post
    word is steelers trying to move to 9 to get devin bush.
    no!!!!!!!.......

Seems like everyone knows who the broncos want... or huge smokescreen by Denver. Kind of making me nervous haha

I think we move back and nab bushy or hoch...Then I think we come back in the first for a QB if there. Otherwise I expect Dalton to be our guy in 2.

Of course, if we draft baker in the mid teens/twenties then that means Harris has been traded and I wonder what we would get for him.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

It always fun to hear the commish get booed...just over 3 hours before we hear that "resounding" sound!!!

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    no!!!!!!!.......
    Yessssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Yessssssss
    Lol man ! Love it

Hey, I want Lock, but I can only imagine the angst of GMs who need a QB, but have all these stud Dmen, and some Oliners to choose from. No doubt, there are many potential pro bowlers within the top 15 selections, maybe even much deeper. A QB may not be able to help you for a while, so when you go to select and look at the names of the studs you will bi pass, it might be extremely hard to justify.

So yesterday I was watching a clip about the Raiders Drafting and they could of Drafted Aaron Rodgers, Calvin Johnson and so many more it was comical how they missed and missed time and time again I just hope that they miss again 3 times today please lol...

My hope is white, Bush, Lock then Hockenson