Page 114 of 123 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1839
    Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    We picked up a 6th in the Watson trade today
    Cool. Just realized, We're in the Hall of Fame game.......should see what we have in Lock pretty early

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Cool. Just realized, We're in the Hall of Fame game.......should see what we have in Lock pretty early
    Yeah we should hopefully. I expect Lock to see plenty of game time in preseason altogether thereís no point risking Flacco too much

Yeah we should hopefully. I expect Lock to see plenty of game time in preseason altogether thereís no point risking Flacco too much
    i don't know how much you can say about a rookie in his first preseason. they can grow alot from there. IE jared Goff

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Exactly and after the very good draft last year I think Elway has learned from his mistakes and is getting a lot better at evaluating talent. Thereís clearly been a problem with Mack for him to fall that far if itís character then thatís the reason we didnít target him
    Could have had Cashman if there were character issues with Mack. I'm not a big fan of Hollins. I think we missed this one pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i don't know how much you can say about a rookie in his first preseason. they can grow alot from there. IE jared Goff
    They can itís nice to have an idea early on though where they are at and give them a taste at the speed of the nfl

Agreed, we should have just drafted Cashman.

Maybe we use Hollins as an ILB, he has a pretty fast 40 time at 4.5 seconds.

There was reports that Elway had Fangio heavily involved in the evaluation process compared to coaches of recent years so I think he does value his opinion and input on who they take. By the looks of it though it looks another very solid draft from Elway so far and we all know we desperately needed another. You are right about Harris but I can’t see him getting the 15 mill a year he is apparently asking for
    Who knows what goes on behind closed doors at Dove Valley.

Two days before the draft Elway stated at his press conference that he had not had a chance to talk to Fangio about the draft. Misinformation?

Only thing we have to go on are the results. Broncos have not addressed ILB or middle of the field coverage in the draft. Also Fangio has a history of having great ILBs with his great defenses. Are you seeing that with the Broncos?So Fangio is either comfortable with designing the defense without dynamic ILBs or Elway has chosen to go in other directions. We will find out when they either fill the role or get abused again this season by TEs or inside routes.

I am liking the draft too. Just feel some areas of need are not getting filled by FA or draft so far. Still tine the season is months away. Just trying to see how.

I'm hoping the Harris bridge has not been completely burned. That a compromise can be found. I agree $15m is too steep. But a 3yr/$40M type deal? But anyone could have speculated that it was going to be an issue bringing in Jackson for $11M per year, Callahan for $7.5m or watching Roby get $10m. Should never have reached this point of brinksmanship with demands for $15m per, trades or blatant disrespect from Elway in his press conference. Just unnecessary form both sides. .

Quote Originally Posted by CheyennePress View Post
    Could have had Cashman if there were character issues with Mack. I'm not a big fan of Hollins. I think we missed this one pretty bad.
    Time will tell. Iíve seen plenty of Oregon fans saying weíve got a very good player so Iím excited to see how he develops. If they view him as a ILB then it fills a need

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Who knows what goes on behind closed doors at Dove Valley.

Two days before the draft Elway stated at his press conference that he had not had a chance to talk to Fangio about the draft. Misinformation?

Only thing we have to go on are the results. Broncos have not addressed ILB or middle of the field coverage in the draft. Also Fangio has a history of having great ILBs with his great defenses. Are you seeing that with the Broncos?So Fangio is either comfortable with designing the defense without dynamic ILBs or Elway has chosen to go in other directions. We will find out when they either fill the role or get abused again this season by TEs or inside routes.

I am liking the draft too. Just feel some areas of need are not getting filled by FA or draft so far. Still tine the season is months away. Just trying to see how.

I'm hoping the Harris bridge has not been completely burned. That a compromise can be found. I agree $15m is too steep. But a 3yr/$40M type deal? But anyone could have speculated that it was going to be an issue bringing in Jackson for $11M per year, Callahan for $7.5m or watching Roby get $10m. Should never have reached this point of brinksmanship with demands for $15m per, trades or blatant disrespect from Elway in his press conference. Just unnecessary form both sides. .
    It could be any one of a number of factors, from Elway and Co not having high grades on a lot of the linebackers. To as you stated Fangio comfortable he can get the best out the limited talent of the group he has. I think the Watson trade could show he didnít have high grades on the linebackers left compared to us fans. As for covering TEs that has been our Achilles heel for years but Fangio is a good enough coach to realise that and must have a plan in place with what we had on the roster to atleast improve on it

Initially, when the whole draft process started, Hollins was considered an edge rusher. There were questions about him being too lean but he is quick and athletic. He may bulk up a little but if he's going to be used at OLB or ILB, he may not need to.

Denver traded up!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Here we go. The pick is in.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Denver traded up!!
    What was the cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    What was the cost?
    The rest of our picks in the draft for Juwann Winfree

I know nothing about this kid....is he good?

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco