Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1839
    Lol. Some of the thoughts and opinions.

4-12.

Bwahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Ear didnt want Haskins . Hes a prototypical Qb. He wanted Murray.
    Which is stupid to be salty about...We never had a shot at Murray. The Cardinals wanted him. No other team in the NFL had a shot at Murray.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    8-8 is super wishful thinking. Hope lock hurry up and get to play sooner than later.
    You're right man, us finishing 8-8 is super wishful thinking for the rest of the AFC west. We will win 10+ games and make the playoffs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You're right man, us finishing 8-8 is super wishful thinking for the rest of the AFC west. We will win 10+ games and make the playoffs this year.
    I was optimistic last year with Keenum , which didnt take long for that to plummet. I do think we will be better this year . The last 2 drafts have been really good . Very happy with Elway and Co.

I was optimistic last year with Keenum , which didnt take long for that to plummet. I do think we will be better this year . The last 2 drafts have been really good . Very happy with Elway and Co.
    At this point, the o-line and defense should be stronger than last year. Joe has a deep ball which is something that was lacking with Keenum and T-Sim. Flacco doesn't need to be a world beater, just consistent, not turn the ball over and keep the defense from stacking the run with the occasional deep bomb.

At this point, the o-line and defense should be stronger than last year. Joe has a deep ball which is something that was lacking with Keenum and T-Sim. Flacco doesn't need to be a world beater, just consistent, not turn the ball over and keep the defense from stacking the run with the occasional deep bomb.
    I don't see the whole deep ball thing with Flacco. Lots of people bring it up, but with really nothing to support it. He's been among the worst deep ball(20+ yards) QBs in the league the last 4 years in terms of completion %, YPA, and passer rating. Keenum was actually better than him last year with a higher completion %, and a lower interception rate. Though flacco did have a better TD % on deep throws, he also benefited from significantly more YAC from his receivers as well as less drops than Keenum
    Last edited by Papa-pwn; 04-29-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Out of this draft I think Risner is clearly going to have the biggest impact this season. We need him to. O line being shaky was probably compounding Keenum'sissue of being incredibly indecisive. If Risner plays as he looks, which is really good, I think Joe could be on track for a great season.

Fant will add something to the offense as well but it'd be difficult for me to say he's going to have a major impact just yet. His weakness seems to be run blocking so he won't be used in all packages.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Lol. Some of the thoughts and opinions.

4-12.

Bwahahahahaha
    Denver will be much better than 4-12. I expect anywhere from 8-10 wins next year.

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    Out of this draft I think Risner is clearly going to have the biggest impact this season. We need him to. O line being shaky was probably compounding Keenum'sissue of being incredibly indecisive. If Risner plays as he looks, which is really good, I think Joe could be on track for a great season.

Fant will add something to the offense as well but it'd be difficult for me to say he's going to have a major impact just yet. His weakness seems to be run blocking so he won't be used in all packages.
    Fant is solid run blocker right now people understatement this part of his game. I wouldn’t call it weakness of his.

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post

I concur. Risner is described by The NFL Network as an instant starter, whereas Fant is highly likely to become an NFL starter....same description as they give Lock. Chronologically it will be Risner, Fant and then Lock. And to be honest, I can't wait for the day when all three start together!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    So let me get this straight, you guys are basically saying that this team may not have gotten any better in free agency & draft than last season if not worse?

we were after all sitting at 6-6 with a real shot at the wildcard when we lost both chris harris & sanders before the next game was played & it could be argued those were 2 of the most important parts on each side of the ball...but yet we somehow could be worse?

Not to mention anybody in their right mind knows flacco is better than keenum & anyone that argues that is in complete denial...yes he has had injury concerns but when healty there is no comparing the two.

You guys are certainly entitled to your won opinions as am i & i say we are much closer to a 10 win team than a 6 win team
    And you are entitled to your opinion too.

Ear didnt want Haskins . Hes a prototypical Qb. He wanted Murray.
    He was the next best qb imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    He was the next best qb imo
    He was also very obviously NEVER an option since the cardinals were enamored with him and willing to ditch their current QB in favor of him.

He was also very obviously NEVER an option since the cardinals were enamored with him and willing to ditch their current QB in favor of him.
    I was saying Haskins was not Murray

Ear , I'm trying to understand you . Murray was the best Qb in the draft in your opinion. You made several post where you said you hated the prototypical Qb . You wanted a Qb who could play outside the pocket as well as inside . However you wanted Haskins over Lock, who definitely is the prototypical Qb. You talked about how we need a Qb like Mahomes. Lock is closer to that then Haskins.