Page 64 of 123 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    What's wrong with Lock? Notwithstanding the hype from the Lock Fans on this Board who must be feeling a little silly about now, he was never a 1st Round talent. And every GM in the league passing on him proves that simple fact. Elway showed his commitment to our actual Starter, Joe Flacco, by Drafting him another weapon. People need to forget about Lock. Especially all the Mock Draft guru's on the Internet who claimed to know that Elway had a "man-crush" on Lock. Joe Flacco is our QB. And he is no more of a "Bridge QB" than any other QB in the league is a "Bridge QB" for their teams next QB. I think we have spent enough wasted time on the subject of "Lock".
    Amen!

We going to shock the world!
    "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

We do not have 3 2nd Round Picks.
    Yet........
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

doubt it will happen but would like risner n Wilson or murphy tomorrow

Elway said no thought given to picking QB at 10 or 20...that's tellling regarding Lock.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Yet........
    My man!!!!!

I dont get Taylor falling out of the first round, what is up with that? Theres some good OL left I hope we can grab one and Mack Wilson.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopakidd View Post
    Elway said no thought given to picking QB at 10 or 20...that's tellling regarding Lock.
    Why can't this be telling about Flacco. Been saying since the trade, Elway believes in this dude and is done "developing a QB". He is going to surround Flacco with the best talent possible. Fully expect 2 OL in the next three picks.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Really? Read he has good hands...good run blocker,,but can’t separate, no burst,
    Have you watched him play or are you just reading a scouting profile?

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    doubt it will happen but would like risner n Wilson or murphy tomorrow
    This!!! Now someone is thinking. Give me Risner and Wilson and this will be a great draft.

Why can't this be telling about Flacco. Been saying since the trade, Elway believes in this dude and is done "developing a QB". He is going to surround Flacco with the best talent possible. Fully expect 2 OL in the next three picks.
    Absolutely. This is a great situation. Flacco with all those weapons. We get another pick this year and will add 2 starters in the second round, likely at least one OL. Plus we have some more ammo to potentially move up next year if we feel that we need to get a franchise guy.
    To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

It's telling about both. No GM believed Lock to be a franchise QB. If they did, he would've been taken in the top half of the first, at the very least a team would've traded up to the bottom of the first to select him.

Flacco fits this offense incredibly well and they are trying to build around him for this upcoming season.

Dalton Risner and Mack Wilson in the second?

Hello
    Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Have you watched him play or are you just reading a scouting profile?
    Admittedly reading...so to hear he is that good surprised me.. the read ain’t that flattering.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Koopakidd View Post
    What it tells me is that Elway scammed, faked-out, and "sand-bagged" a lot of people. Just like you would hope your GM could do.

What it tells me is that Elway scammed, faked-out, and "sand-bagged" a lot of people. Just like you would hope your GM could do.
    True, starting to wonder if it was Kubiak that was sold on him.