Page 86 of 123 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1839
    Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Blair is from my hometown (Wooster, Ohio) pretty cool stuff!
    Is that short for Worcester?
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Glad JE didn't take Lock sooner than he did. Played the draft well, and got the QB he liked the most. Shores up our backup quarterback situation, which had me worried with Flacco getting hurt all the time. Ability to become a good starting quarterback in the future. I'm really excited to see our offensive line next year.

Hope he's got some more tricks up his sleeve for the defense. I got faith though. John's doing well this offseason, and he knows defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Browns with great pick getting Greedy.
    Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams will form a pretty serious duo only team havingva better draft thus far may be the Browns.

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    I like him. He's more physically gifted than Osweiler and Siemian, plus he seems to have a good work ethic and football IQ unlike Lynch.
    Heíll have Flacco to develop behind. If Flacco is injured, Lock was thrown to the wolves his first season at MSU after the starter went down. Hopefully Scangarello can refine Lock and turn him into the Broncos franchise QB.

Almost seemed like Elway was resigned to not worry about drafting Lock at all .............. he was going to according to his plan.............. but there Lock was ....... STILL ......... at 42 or whatever it was and then he just couldn't sit still
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Nice that indeed is cool.
    Wooster is a small town, and Blair was kind of a punk growing up who got into plenty of trouble. But he seemed to get his life together in college. Hoping he does well.

We still have 73 right?
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Glad JE didn't take Lock sooner than he did. Played the draft well, and got the QB he liked the most. Shores up our backup quarterback situation, which had me worried with Flacco getting hurt all the time. Ability to become a good starting quarterback in the future. I'm really excited to see our offensive line next year.

Hope he's got some more tricks up his sleeve for the defense. I got faith though. John's doing well this offseason, and he knows defense.
    Exactly. I think this made the pick essential.

We need an ILB, who's the best one left?
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Is it too much to ask fpr Michael Deiter in the 3d round ?
    Another big tough OL who played C,G & OT.

Lmao WTH hell was Irv Smithís G/F pointing at

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Almost seemed like Elway was resigned to not worry about drafting Lock at all .............. he was going to according to his plan.............. but there Lock was ....... STILL ......... at 42 or whatever it was and then he just couldn't sit still
    How can you avoid dealing a 4th and 6th to grab the top QB on your draft board, when you filled your 2 biggest needs and have an aged QB with no viable backup.

Ideal Scenario for Drew. Get good coaching and sit behind a QB who is another strong arm guy. Value here.

After all the second round busts, does it matter if itís Ty or Walker? We laugh at Brock but he helped us win a SB, by securing homefield for Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by sam_z View Post
    lmao wth hell was irv smith’s g/f pointing at
    omg we"re on tv
    Red 98

I hate trading up, losing draft picks but... this trade up I think was worth it. Getting Lock in the 2nd I don't think very many saw that happening. Also Risner is a great prospect, I imagine he will compete at OG and has a very reasonable chance to start his rookie season unless a need arises at OT. He could possibly be considered a swing tackle.
    Looks like the offense has been addressed, I hope they get some D in the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    We still have 73 right?
    Yes we do.