Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1839
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Winfree seems like the Type of WR that makes the team because of special teams. he is big fast and prides him self in being versatile. i am also hearing he may surprise some people 6'1 210 and a 4.5 isn't a terrible time
    Take into the account heís apparently a very good blocker and for a team thatís going to be run heavy Iíd imagine this season thatís always a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    Take into the account he’s apparently a very good blocker and for a team that’s going to be run heavy I’d imagine this season that’s always a positive.
    i feel all WR have to block. but Halmiton and Sutton are good. and sanders puts his effort into every play. it will be interesting to see how it plays out. i didn't see enough of him to make a judgement. when i watched the CU offense it was all on #2 cause that guy is special.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i feel all WR have to block. but Halmiton and Sutton are good. and sanders puts his effort into every play. it will be interesting to see how it plays out. i didn't see enough of him to make a judgement. when i watched the CU offense it was all on #2 cause that guy is special.
    Think thatís what we are building towards good blockers at WR to seal the edge for Lindsay so he runs in touchdowns every week. We are slowly but surely building a very solid offence itís just going to take time and probably another great draft for us all to see the difference compared to the Vance Joseph days

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Seems like after Dremont Jones the drafting process hasn't been as good. We'll see later, but my guess is only a few of these later round draft picks were actually the guys they originally wanted.
    We drafted only players we brought in for top 30 and the big local workout. So I'd say we got guys we we're targeting all along

Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    Think that’s what we are building towards good blockers at WR to seal the edge for Lindsay so he runs in touchdowns every week. We are slowly but surely building a very solid offence it’s just going to take time and probably another great draft for us all to see the difference compared to the Vance Joseph days
    Not just Lindsey. Fant will benefit too. From the clips they were showing, one of his better plays was getting him in motion and to space. WRs being able to block will turn 5-10 yard 1st downs into long TDs with Fant.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    So some of our members have been studying, analyzing and mocking it up for months --did anyone here predict any of our picks accurately?
    I had a TE from Iowa as the first pick in one scenario...just the wrong one. LOL 😂

Happy with Fant though...

Iím satisfied with the draft. How are yíall feeling? I hope we can lock up CHJ next.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Iím satisfied with the draft. How are yíall feeling? I hope we can lock up CHJ next.
    Yes CHJ, Bring back Peko, get Darron Lee, and I'd love love love to somehow get Eric Berry

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Yes CHJ, Bring back Peko, get Darron Lee, and I'd love love love to somehow get Eric Berry
    Zach Brown is also still available could be a good fit at ILB with that speed. Think anyone would love Berry his contract might be abit too much for us if we do give Harris the extension

I believe this will end up being a good draft for us. Loved the Risner pick and where we took Lock. Evidently the coaching staff is happy with the LB group we have now or there is a surprise coming from somewhere.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

I cant post a screenshot

Nicki Jhabvala

Verified account

@NickiJhabvala
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    Juwann Winfree stayed in Colorado to train ahead of the draft at Landow Performance. I remember someone who knows him well telling me: "If you thought Phillip Lindsay surprised, wait until you see Juwann Winfree."

Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    I cant post a screenshot

Nicki Jhabvala

Verified account

@NickiJhabvala
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    Juwann Winfree stayed in Colorado to train ahead of the draft at Landow Performance. I remember someone who knows him well telling me: "If you thought Phillip Lindsay surprised, wait until you see Juwann Winfree."
    I know heís a 6th round pick so canít expect too much but comments like that have to get you excited

Great draft again. IF Lock learns to read defenses and becomes elite, then this draft sets the Offense up for a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    So some of our members have been studying, analyzing and mocking it up for months --did anyone here predict any of our picks accurately?
    I think positional wise, everyone was on the same page with what we done. Looking through another thread where people had stated what they wanted to happen, it's pretty close to what did happen. For me, my post was:

"In round 1, draft tight-end T.J Hockenson.
    In round 2, draft offensive guard Michael Deiter.
    In round 3, draft linebacker Blake Cashman.
    In round 4, draft defensive tackle Daylon Mack"

Looking at that, we addressed all 4 of those positions, and a quarterback at the same time. I am really happy with the way the draft went, and I give Elway a big A for this one. I look at these past 2 draft classes, and I think we have set ourselves up for success in 2-3 years time, and in a big way. If this coaching staff remains in tact here in Denver, I look forward to the road ahead.

I say 2 UDFA make the team this year