Page 119 of 123 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1839
    Quote Originally Posted by jflee66 View Post
    Great draft again. IF Lock learns to read defenses and becomes elite, then this draft sets the Offense up for a decade.
    if lock turns out to be the real deal we are set esp.on offense with all the young weapons around him

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Im satisfied with the draft. How are yall feeling? I hope we can lock up CHJ next.
    I think this was a very good draft. We wont truly know until we see these prospects play. I like the combination of talent from free agency and the draft. Overall I believe the roster is much stronger. Fant has the potential to be one of the best TEs in the league. I was glad to see Elway invest in the line with Risner as the 2nd pick.

I really the Nebraska wr morgan would get drafted

I like that the front end of this draft was great, but I feel that the ILB and secondary are not where they need to be still. Instead of Hollins and Winfree, we could have had Blake Cashman and Emanuel Hall, who both could be day one starters.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I like that the front end of this draft was great, but I feel that the ILB and secondary are not where they need to be still. Instead of Hollins and Winfree, we could have had Blake Cashman and Emanuel Hall, who both could be day one starters.
    I quite liked Emanuel Hall and would of been happy if we got him but he is far away from been a day one starter

We could still get Hall as an UDFA.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    We could still get Hall as an UDFA.
    It'll be up to Hall now though to end up choosing us as his destination. Hall may feel that the WR room is too crowded now in Denver. I hope he gets here though because we have no one capable on the outside if Sanders and Sutton gets injured
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

It'll be up to Hall now though to end up choosing us as his destination. Hall may feel that the WR room is too crowded now in Denver. I hope he gets here though because we have no one capable on the outside if Sanders and Sutton gets injured
    Hamilton can play outside and will hopefully be a key contributor this year. Patrick was solid when people went down last year and will only get better.

Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    Hamilton can play outside and will hopefully be a key contributor this year. Patrick was solid when people went down last year and will only get better.
    Patrick was our best WR by a pretty wide margin after Sanders went down

Exactly would be nice to see his role increase this year.

Elway started this draft by bring in Flacco and man did he play it cool. I thought we might even take Haskins at 10 and for sure Lock at 20. I'm not even sure there was a smoke screen now. I'm really glad he took Lock in the 2nd though, as he has some great potential and it takes the pressure off both QBs and the FO for awhile.

Hes just signed for the bears

Hamilton had the most yards and rec after sanders was lost

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Hamilton had more receptions but Patrick had more yards.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Patrick had more yards but Hamilton did have more receptions. He also only averaged 8 ypc which hes going to have to improve going forward.