Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123
Results 1,831 to 1,839 of 1839
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I was saying Haskins was not Murray
    Haskins would have been ok, the big thing about him is the lack of staring experience. I don't think Haskins will be a bad QB, Murray is a bust, he just doesn't know it yet

I like what I've seen with lock so I'll wait and see what he does with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Fant is solid run blocker right now people understatement this part of his game. I wouldn’t call it weakness of his.
    Effort gets you places as a run blocker at TE and Fant gives plenty effort. The strength and technique will come, im excited to watch his development

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Ear , I'm trying to understand you . Murray was the best Qb in the draft in your opinion. You made several post where you said you hated the prototypical Qb . You wanted a Qb who could play outside the pocket as well as inside . However you wanted Haskins over Lock, who definitely is the prototypical Qb. You talked about how we need a Qb like Mahomes. Lock is closer to that then Haskins.
    If we were to go qb since Murray was out of the question. I said I prefer a mobile qb I never said it was be all or end all or I wouldn't like Grier. If you feel lock is like PM that's ur opinion. I don't agree. Since we couldn't have my mobile qb than I wanted Haskins yes I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Haskins would have been ok, the big thing about him is the lack of staring experience. I don't think Haskins will be a bad QB, Murray is a bust, he just doesn't know it yet

I like what I've seen with lock so I'll wait and see what he does with us.
    Lock will bust before Murray. All the stuff you said about Lamar you are praising lock this year. Lock hasn't shown me anything but we will see. Your opinion is ur and mine is mine.

I dont think Lock is the next PM. I base my opinions off multiple seasons . Lock hasnt even taken an NFL snap. As to Lock being a bust before Murray I'm gonna say no way.

Murray is set up for failure . Arizona is 1 yr removed from moving up to select Rosen. The new Head Coach thinks hes the best ever . The GM put his neck on the line for a 1 year starter who's 5'10" small frame Qb who likes to run. I will give Murray credit he will throw from the pocket and he is very smart at getting down or out of bounds.

If Flacco plays well Murray may be gone before Lock starts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I don't see the whole deep ball thing with Flacco. Lots of people bring it up, but with really nothing to support it. He's been among the worst deep ball(20+ yards) QBs in the league the last 4 years in terms of completion %, YPA, and passer rating. Keenum was actually better than him last year with a higher completion %, and a lower interception rate. Though flacco did have a better TD % on deep throws, he also benefited from significantly more YAC from his receivers as well as less drops than Keenum
    I wouldn't say that Flacco has to be able to throw the deep bomb to punish the D. I would say that he has to be able to back the D off of the LOS. Say we roll out on O with 2WR/2TE/1RB. The Defense has to believe that we can quickly attack the field at 15+ yards with that formation. They have to worry that any of those 5 guys could get us a 1st down catching the ball, that those routes have to be defended. They have to know that the QB can put that ball anywhere on the field so they'll have to defend the whole thing. That's what we are counting on Flacco for. If he can do that we're good.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Effort gets you places as a run blocker at TE and Fant gives plenty effort. The strength and technique will come, im excited to watch his development
    Well said. I echo those statements Fant gives effort in blocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Lock will bust before Murray. All the stuff you said about Lamar you are praising lock this year. Lock hasn't shown me anything but we will see. Your opinion is ur and mine is mine.
    Lock will NOT bust this is your opinion. Lock likely won’t see the field for couple of years while Murray will play this year he has great chance of being a bust playing for that franchise with little to no talent around him, his body frame scares me not sure he will have durability to play long term in NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I dont think Lock is the next PM. I base my opinions off multiple seasons . Lock hasnt even taken an NFL snap. As to Lock being a bust before Murray I'm gonna say no way.

Murray is set up for failure . Arizona is 1 yr removed from moving up to select Rosen. The new Head Coach thinks hes the best ever . The GM put his neck on the line for a 1 year starter who's 5'10" small frame Qb who likes to run. I will give Murray credit he will throw from the pocket and he is very smart at getting down or out of bounds.

If Flacco plays well Murray may be gone before Lock starts lol.
    The Cards put a lot of talent into the WR drafting Isabella, Butler, and Johnson. Plus they got Kirk last year and still have David Johnson. Defensively Allen, Murphy, and Thompson were good draft picks as well as getting Hicks and Suggs in FA. We will see how the oline turns out with Gilbert, Sweezy, and Garcia but I don’t think they did a good job addressing it.

It won’t be a massive turnaround but I could see 5-11 or 6-10 with them but they’ll be much more competitive.