Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Man I can hardly contain myself . I feel like a kid the day before Christmas. I think Draft day should be a holiday lol
    I'm the same way. I take off the Thursday and Friday of the draft. I love the Broncos but I also enjoy seeing where players get drafted to, how it impacts Denver, all of it. First draft I ever watched was1995, when the Jets passed on Warren Sapp for Kyle Brady and the Jets fans lost it. Since then I was hooked. It's such great entertainment to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I would order that Jersey before he walked off the stage.
    It would be a collectible before he got off the stage too. Lol jk

I have Friday off too. I can't wait to listen to and read all the joy/outrage no matter who the pick is.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    ďMake no mistake of it, the Washington Redskins are in the market for a QB. Sources have indicated Dwayne Haskins is their target despite multiple holes at several positions on this roster. Iím also told the Redskins Draft board is set.Ē

Apparently Raiders and Tampa are two teams to watch for to trade with Washington.

Fingers crossed thatís itís Tampa so White could potentially fall.
    Rumor is that Dan Snyder has taken over and told his football guys that he's going to do the first round and they can do their thing after that. Much like when he traded up to get RGIII against Shanahan's wishes, it feels like he's going to give up a lot to trade up and get his QB this year.

I'm up here in NY City on business and a STRONG rumor circulating here is that the Giants will take Daniel Jones at #6, the Redskins moving up to either 3,4 or 5 for Haskins.

Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    I'm up here in NY City on business and a STRONG rumor circulating here is that the Giants will take Daniel Jones at #6, the Redskins moving up to either 3,4 or 5 for Haskins.
    I really hope so, I would love those moves
    ďNever argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.Ē

― Mark Twain

I hope so that would be great.

Iím praying all the QBs go early and Tampa or the Giants are their trading partners. Denver and my wishful thinking need a lot of help to land White at 10

That would give us a stud player at 10, especially if Jax takes Taylor

I’m praying all the QBs go early and Tampa or the Giants are their trading partners. Denver and my wishful thinking need a lot of help to land White at 10
    I'm wishing all the good def go early and often. Just fly off the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I'm wishing all the good def go early and often. Just fly off the board.
    Iím aware.

I’m aware.
    It's much more likely that QBs will fly off the board. QBs are always "overdrafted". Teams move up for QBs, they dont move up for defensive players.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    It's much more likely that QBs will fly off the board. QBs are always "overdrafted". Teams move up for QBs, they dont move up for defensive players.

Yeah it always goes this way.

Yay its x-mas time !!!!!!

And the countdown begins