Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Loved the interaction between Fant and Scangarello, you could sense the excitement in the coaches voice. Now time to go and get him a couple of these stud offensive lineman still available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    He seemed the most excited on the phone out of the guys that spoke to him:

He'll no doubt attempt to use him like Kittle was/is used in SF.
    Scangs seems so excited. Telling Noah, remember what we talked about, itís all about the system you land in, you couldnít have landed in a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
    Bleacher Report loves the pick and the extra draft value we got trading down.

Great analysis here:

https://youtu.be/1f7r6xATRow?t=8684
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f7r...outu.be&t=9279

This is the queued portion of Broncos pick in the 1st. They really liked him.

Am I the only one mad about us drafting yet another TE? What has happened to all the TEs we have drafted the last few years? They either got traded and faded into obscurity (poor JT), or they have gotten hurt and have barely done anything for us with the exception of Green, who ended up getting hurt after a few good seasons.

This kid said that "Joe Flacco is a legend"!!! We should be happy we have a legendary Starting QB now.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    What does Shannon Sharoe have to with the fact that the last three TE selections have had injuries that just lead to drafting another TE?
    Julius Thomas's bruised pinky was very catastrophic. It was a dark day for this franchise for sure

Noah Fant is a great pick!! He can run block too. I think he plays spread out some so that we create some mismatch problems and that may give our other WR's more one on one matchups. I did have my hear set on Devin Bush but if you are trading back this is a good choice.

https://youtu.be/fHBaYyykEDo

Seems to have great hands from what is shown here. Of note is the commentary made occasionally as if he just showed up in the game.

He looks like a weapon any way you slice it...
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Am I the only one mad about us drafting yet another TE? What has happened to all the TEs we have drafted the last few years? They either got traded and faded into obscurity (poor JT), or they have gotten hurt and have barely done anything for us with the exception of Green, who ended up getting hurt after a few good seasons.
    Our red zone TD percentages will be going up as with our 3rd down conversion percents. If ES comes back strong, this will improve the offense tremendously. In the end it's who scores the most TDs. It will improve the team more then any other position. Remember the M&M connection, this will be similar.

What does Shannon Sharoe have to with the fact that the last three TE selections have had injuries that just lead to drafting another TE?
    What does the fact that other TE's drafted were injured have to do with this one? I know you're being tongue in cheek, but seriously...Just because something happened before doesn't mean it will happen again, that goes the same for good things (Like Sharpe) and bad (like previously injured players)

Let's let Fant come in and be Fant and hope he succeeds...

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Julius Thomas's bruised pinky was very catastrophic. It was a dark day for this franchise for sure
    What does Julius Thomasís bruised pinky have to do with the injury problems of the last three TE selections?
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    This kid isn't JUST a TE. He's basically a slightly bigger Vincent Jackson and he plays like him as well. This is basically us drafting a large talented WR. This will help the team. The TE's we do have currently, while showing bursts of talented play have been oft injured and inconsistent.

TE has been one of our biggest struggles on offense beyond offensive line, this pick was absolutely a need and not a luxury.

What does Julius Thomas’s bruised pinky have to do with the injury problems of the last three TE selections?
    Again, what does the injury problems of the last three TE selections have to do with Noah Fant?

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Again, what does the injury problems of the last three TE selections have to do with Noah Fant?
    Perhaps because I was bemoaning the bad fortune the Broncos have had recently with tight ends? Perhaps?����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️
    Last edited by broncolee; 04-26-2019 at 02:06 PM.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Perhaps because I was bemoaning the bad fortune the Broncos have had recently with tight ends? Perhaps?����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️
    Well, it's a new day and a new tight end, lets not dwell on what came before. This kid looks like a real good one without a pre-existing injury issue unlike the previous guys.