you donko fans will appreciate this

Welcome Back! #85

He straight said “Philis”!

I needed that laugh but perhaps you and all chargers fans are the ones who have a lot to learn. I mean why’d he refer to him as Philis? Lol
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-25-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He straight said “Philis”!

I needed that laugh but perhaps you and all chargers fans are the ones who have a lot to learn. I mean why’d he refer to him as Philis? Lol
    don't know, you'd have to ask him.

on the surface i would take that as an insult to his toughness and manhood. dude fathered and takes care of his 9 children and is one of the proven toughest dudes in the NFL.

so i'm thinking it was an honest mistake, a funny one though!

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

on the surface i would take that as an insult to his toughness and manhood. dude fathered and takes care of his 9 children and is one of the proven toughest dudes in the NFL.

I think there is no way he did that on purpose... I have a lot of respect for Phillip honestly. I think he is on the wrong team, he might have 3 super bowls if he actually got to stay drafted by the giants, when they had that beast d they did. But it was funny to hear that slip. I wonder what Phil thinks of that lol.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

I guess it's better than Phallus......

Which is ironically more fitting lol

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    I think there is no way he did that on purpose... I have a lot of respect for Phillip honestly. I think he is on the wrong team, he might have 3 super bowls if he actually got to stay drafted by the giants, when they had that beast d they did. But it was funny to hear that slip. I wonder what Phil thinks of that lol.
    I was thinking exactly that last night. Phil is regressing but no where near the rapid rate as Eli!

Baph,

I don't care what everyone (and I do mean everyone) says about you....... you are a good guy.

Just a mistake. But PR is one of the all time greatest competitors in my book and we will leave it there.

Wait a minute, what EXACT criteria do you use to say "toughness and manhood" and "is one of the proven toughest dudes in the NFL. You mean in your dreams, certainly not in reality. Please!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Wait a minute, what EXACT criteria do you use to say "toughness and manhood" and "is one of the proven toughest dudes in the NFL. You mean in your dreams, certainly not in reality. Please!
    please do tell me why you think he isn't tough. he is the NFL's current iron man, dude gets hit and always gets up. he talks smack and gets into the facet of dudes bigger and stronger than him. he's played an NFL game on two bad knees, one of them being a torn ACL and was scoped that very same week.

I have also already pointed out that the dude has 9 kids and takes care of all of them, puts his family first before anything. if you don't agree that's the pinnacle of manhood, i would then question your own manhood.

honestly, how many times do i have to prove how clueless you are before you learn? you should change your name to slowdumdog

slowdumdog reaching for smack that just isn't there.......try again boy, you can do it! *WOOF!*
    Last edited by baphamet; 04-29-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    Baph,

I don't care what everyone (and I do mean everyone) says about you....... you are a good guy.
    thanks but not everyone gets butthurt over smack talk, i think most that have been here a while like me know me well enough by now to know i'm just messing around here in smack.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by jflee66 View Post
    Just a mistake. But PR is one of the all time greatest competitors in my book and we will leave it there.
    I agree, he is a similar competitor to how brett favre was. not saying he's as good but his competitive nature is similar.

Welcome Back! #85

I was thinking exactly that last night. Phil is regressing but no where near the rapid rate as Eli!
    phil's regressing? LOL yes because having one of his best years statistically and winning 12 games is evidence of that?

he slowed down a little bit at the end of the season, i will give you that but i wouldn't say he has started regressing yet. probably will happen very soon though.

Welcome Back! #85

phil's regressing? LOL yes because having one of his best years statistically and winning 12 games is evidence of that?

he slowed down a little bit at the end of the season, i will give you that but i wouldn't say he has started regressing yet. probably will happen very soon though.
    So he’s always been that bad, even with all the talent around him?

I’m just asking because if he’s so great, how come he couldn’t put forth much of a fight and carry his team on to victory over New England?

So he’s always been that bad, even with all the talent around him?

I’m just asking because if he’s so great, how come he couldn’t put forth much of a fight and carry his team on to victory over New England?
    did you not see the patriots were able to do whatever they wanted on offense? rivers didn't play that bad actually but he had a lot of pressure in his face, that's how you beat both rivers and brady. the chargers made upgrades throughout the middle of their defense on all three levels because of that. they have a good outside pass rush but nothing much up the middle like the pats had and bellychick exploited that..

DL....they added an inside pass rusher in the first round. LB'er.......they brought in the pro bowler thomas davis and drafted more depth there. safety........drafted a true FS in the second round. these were the main issues with the chargers, that and OL. not rivers.

Welcome Back! #85