Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chris Harris for Josh Rosen.

Hi guys this seems like we could get this nearly for a straight swap.Get Risner hopefully and CB with our two seconds and we get a QB with potential and an improved Oline.Surely Munchak must be licking his lips on this one.

Won't do that trade.

Would rather keep C Harris, work out a deal, give him more guaranteed money.

He's under contract. Not likely he pulls a Leveon Bell and misses the season. After next season, maybe we tag him for a year then let him walk. By then he's 32 and the picks we drafted last year (Yiadom) and this year (???) will have either panned out or not.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Not sure Rosen would want to be a backup to JF and the trade would probably be very annoying to both. If JF throws 2 ints in a game, the Rosen birds would be chirping. Could be some issues to this trade.

Actually I find the idea very interesting. Its not looking real good for Harris being here long term right now and considering we could very well lose him by next year anyway and considering we might get our future qb under contract for the next 4 years and very attractive salary, I could see where that would make sense. If that were the case, I'd be looking at the top corners with our picks today.
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

We would also have two players Rosen and 2nd vround CB at CHJs price.

I proposed that in last nights draft thread as soon as Murray went #1.... I think that both teams dislike the idea make it a feasible trade.

However, I don't think our team is missing that many pieces for a wild card birth. Another starter on the oline and find another serviceable ILB and I think we are a reasonable 10 win team. We lose CHJ and now we are weaker at every CB spot and safety for a QB that may not even play for 4 years. I don't like that.

Trading Chris Harris for a Quarterback leaves us with another hole in the Secondary (giving Talib away for virtually nothing was the 1st). If we trade Chris Harris for ANYONE, it should be Patrick Peterson who wants out of Arizona. And then maybe throw in a 2nd or 3rd for Josh Rosen. I've never been a Rosen fan, but maybe he would quiet down some of the folks who seem to believe that we have to have a young, somewhat highly regarded QB who can learn behind Flacco. Like Hogan and Grayson, at 26 and 27, are somehow too old to play that role.

This Franchise can't continue to trade away their best players and hope it somehow works out.

How About a CHJ for a Patrick Peterson?

I'd take that as he's capable of covering guys like AJ Green and Julio Jones where CHJ struggles vs those types of guys. The CB's they picked up in FA are almost as good as CHJ in the slot. It would also help fix our return game but I fear PP's contract demands will be even worse than CHJ's.

No thank you.

We are going to sign CHJ. 4 years, $45 million, $30 million guaranteed.

Raiders are gonna snatch up Lock right in front of us.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Raiders are gonna snatch up Lock right in front of us.
    Nostradomus....cuz like you can see the futures.

Raiders are owning the second round in the first.

Rosen traded to the Dolphins.

Time to close this thread?
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 04-26-2019 at 06:25 PM.