Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 2 Targets

Risner and Lock or Grier I’d be happy with

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    In your opinion he is a 3rd round talent, many other disagree. He will go in the 2nd today, probably one of the 1st 10 picks
    I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raiders take Lock. I still don't think Gruden is in love with Carr. Today I would like to see McCoy or Risner and Mack Wilson or Paris Campbell. Actually the OL from Florida if he fell to us would be tempting, but the Bills or Giants should take him before he falls to us.

Quote Originally Posted by jflee66 View Post
    Would like to see Stidham as a Bronco as I believe he would be a solid backup to JF. But, not today, maybe first thing tomorrow.
    I would like that a lot. I think he just sneaky good enough to be a solid QB someday.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raiders take Lock. I still don't think Gruden is in love with Carr. Today I would like to see McCoy or Risner and Mack Wilson or Paris Campbell. Actually the OL from Florida if he fell to us would be tempting, but the Bills or Giants should take him before he falls to us.
    Campbell would be a nice surprise pick. I’d love it more because I live in Ohio so root for most OSU players

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Campbell would be a nice surprise pick. I’d love it more because I live in Ohio so root for most OSU players
    Campbell is a very explosive WR. He looked very solid at OSU and the whole pre-draft process.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I feel the same way.....I think Gruden will look at Locks arm strength and see the potential with Antonio Brown there. Carr isn't the same kind of QB.

If we land Lock, Wilson and a decent Oliner, I'm really good!

I am wanting to see Mack Wilson and Paris Campbell some OL picks I am so ready for Day # 2 !!

I think we should be targeting CB, OL, ILB (possibly) but I believe those are the main positions of need and value here. There are several CBs left that had 1st rd grades.

The other position that wouldn’t shock me would be WR. If we feel the value is too good I wouldn’t mind it depending on who’s out there and how the draft falls, can never have too many playmakers on offense either.

I'm skeptical of the CHJ mess working out, so I think we need to go CB Murphy with 41, and QB Lock or OL Risner with 52
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I'm skeptical of the CHJ mess working out, so I think we need to go CB Murphy with 41, and QB Lock or OL Risner with 52
    Even if it does work out, you can’t have enough good cover guys in today’s nfl, especially in our division

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    One scenario I could see happening is drafting Murphy and Risner and then trading CHJ for Darron Lee and then some.

I’d hate see CHJ go but I cannot see Denver paying him what’s hes asking .

I say we take Greedy Williams at 41.
    Mack Wilson at 52.
    Trade Chris Harris for a late 2nd and draft Erik McCoy with that pick.
    Draft Michael Deiter in the 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    One scenario I could see happening is drafting Murphy and Risner and then trading CHJ for Darron Lee and then some.

I’d hate see CHJ go but I cannot see Denver paying him what’s hes asking .
    Interesting. That could work.