Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,675
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    So....break it is then.
    That comment was offsides obi. Repeat fourth down.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    That comment was offsides obi. Repeat fourth down.
    All I can say is.....just watch. You will see. At any rate it won't matter. They are not overcoming the Chiefs so moot point.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,675
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    All I can say is.....just watch. You will see. At any rate it won't matter. They are not overcoming the Chiefs so moot point.
    Well if that's the case, just do something meanignful with your "awesomeness". 2 playoff win in a quarter century is pretty pathetic."

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Well if that's the case, just do something meanignful with your "awesomeness". 2 playoff win in a quarter century is pretty pathetic."
    The something you speak of is coming. Just sit right back and enjoy.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    The something you speak of is coming. Just sit right back and enjoy.
    Yeah, the eventual case of Full Reid.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Yeah, the eventual case of Full Reid.
    Reid is the best in this division. We have a real chance with him. Who is your coach again? I bet you can't even remember.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    780
    REID:

    He led the Eagles to five National Football Conference (NFC) championship games, including four consecutive appearances from 20012004, and one Super Bowl appearance in 2005. Reid ranks seventh in NFL head coaching wins at 207, which are the most of an NFL head coach not to win a championship.

    GRUDEN:

    American gridiron football coach and television broadcaster who led the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a Super Bowl championship in 2003.

    FANGIO:

    Victor John Fangio (born August 22, 1958) is an American football coach who is the head coach of the Denver Broncos of the National Football League (NFL). A 40-year coaching veteran with 32 seasons of NFL experience, Fangio has been a defensive coordinator for 20 of the last 24 seasons at the NFL or college level

    LYNN:

    Anthony Ray Lynn (born December 21, 1968) is an American football coach and former running back who is the current head coach of the Los Angeles Chargers of the National Football League (NFL).

    After a quick google search, (somehow) the Raiders have the only coach with a SB title under his belt. Chiefs coach cant make it over the hump, and the Broncos and Chargers head coaches are fighting for title of "who's who" BUT the Bronco's coach doesn't have two first names unlike the chargers' Anthony Lynn....so there's that... (I should not have googled this...)

    SOOOO YEAH! Our choach has a LOAD of experience which can only help in crunch time!
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,297
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Ahh so you credit a player in a win and a coach in a loss. I get it.

    How about Case Keenum? What's his role in the win and loss?
    Any good coach will be the first to say players win games, coaches lose them. It's not always entirely true, but that mindset is the one every coach should have.

    As for Gruden, he's put together quite the combustible roster in Oakland, how long do you think it'll be before the entire goes up in flames? I give it until week 6 before the locker room explodes.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Any good coach will be the first to say players win games, coaches lose them. It's not always entirely true, but that mindset is the one every coach should have.
    But not the mindset of this forum. Joseph got blamed for everything, but when something went right, he rarely if ever got the credit. Did he suck? Yes. But give the man some credit. He's gone from Mile High, he won't hear you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    As for Gruden, he's put together quite the combustible roster in Oakland, how long do you think it'll be before the entire goes up in flames? I give it until week 6 before the locker room explodes.
    You're just cheap plugging your hockey team, stop it.

    Anyway, you've got the wrong Leo. Mike Mayock assembled this roster.

    Week 6 you say? Want to put an avy bet on it. If by week 6, the locker room doesn't explode, you wear a Raider... no, an Edmonton Oilers avatar for a month. I'm currently in the game of taking wild guesses and turning them into bets. So, whaddaya say?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Reid is the best in this division. We have a real chance with him. Who is your coach again? I bet you can't even remember.
    You don't know your football? Such a surprise. Don't worry, Obi, Full Reid will be coming this season, and you will experience Playoff futility once again.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    You don't know your football? Such a surprise. Don't worry, Obi, Full Reid will be coming this season, and you will experience Playoff futility once again.
    LOL...yeah....we will see. Pardon me if I say I like our chances much better than yours. I think I have good reason for that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •