Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I think it's called Divaticulitis. It's usually caused by inflammation of the ego.
    Outstanding word! You have just created the best new word to add to the debilitating "baphster syndrome".

Definition of Baphster Syndrome: Any person having a warped grandiose evaluation of themselves including an inflated ego, believing they know more about any subject matter (especially sports) then anyone on the planet earth, bizarre narcissism and an extremely high level of Divaticulitis.

There is no known cure!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Outstanding word! You have just created the best new word to add to the debilitating "baphster syndrome".

Definition of Baphster Syndrome: Any person having a warped grandiose evaluation of themselves including an inflated ego, believing they know more about any subject matter (especially sports) then anyone on the planet earth, bizarre narcissism and an extremely high level of Divaticulitis.

There is no known cure!
    If it goes viral, I want credit.

Have you guys seen the hardknocks?

Gruden playing the hard hand.

"I am into nightmares. You guys feel me? I am into taking someone's dream, and destroying it."

Oh man... you can tell he's a dude those players don't really like playing for. Players mouthing off to Gruden and saying, "you can't cut me."

Ohhhh boy. There will be plenty of nightmares to go around in Oakland... right when they realize they're going 4-12 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    Have you guys seen the hardknocks?

Gruden playing the hard hand.

"I am into nightmares. You guys feel me? I am into taking someone's dream, and destroying it."

Oh man... you can tell he's a dude those players don't really like playing for. Players mouthing off to Gruden and saying, "you can't cut me."

Ohhhh boy. There will be plenty of nightmares to go around in Oakland... right when they realize they're going 4-12 again.
    Gruden: "We ain't gonna cut block your expletive..."

Abram: "You can't cut me."

I'll admit Zea, it sounded the same to me too when I first heard it.

Then I did my research. You should do the same.

Take this loss. We'll see you opening night.

D.S. Iím glad you showed that video, cause that badly coached undisciplined team wonít be showing up Week 1, hope your diva wide receiver finds a helmet and gets the feeling back in his feet.

You are my research good man

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    D.S. I’m glad you showed that video, cause that badly coached undisciplined team won’t be showing up Week 1, hope your diva wide receiver finds a helmet and gets the feeling back in his feet.
    One thing about Brown, his divaticulitis never affected his production on the field. So while he's keeping us on our toes for now, once he gets his head back in the game, you're going to need more than discipline come Week 1.

One thing about Brown, his divaticulitis never affected his production on the field. So while he's keeping us on our toes for now, once he gets his head back in the game, you're going to need more than discipline come Week 1.
    I'm not worried about Brown, Vance Joseph shut him down last year when we played the Steelers, JuJu went off but you guys aint got nobody like JuJu, or Big Ben for that matter.

AB is all about production because it equals getting paid winning isnt something he cares as much about. What did the Steelers ever win with AB? Why with all his talent did they let him go? Cause he is a me first guy and he quit on the Steelers.
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

I'm not worried about Brown, Vance Joseph shut him down last year when we played the Steelers. JuJu went off but you guys aint got nobody like JuJu, or Big Ben for that matter.
    Wait... Vance Joseph shut Brown down last year? I don't know what's funnier, giving him credit for shutting down Brown or ignoring the fact that his scheme or whatever he did didn't compensate for JuJu.

Oh and by the way, Antonio Brown had an even worst game against us last year by a wide margin. You know who went off in that game? JuJu. You know what the Steelers did both games? They lost. And how did they lose?

Big Ben throwing a pick in the end zone while going for the win in Denver.

Derek Carr throwing the game winning TD on 4th down in Oakland.

Those two games JuJu put up monster numbers equaled to 2 losses, thanks to clutch/non-clutch QB play. But with those stats equaling 0-2 and no playoff appearance, it must be one of the reasons why his peers voted him as the 47th best player in the league while Brown is 40 spots higher as the best wide receiver in the game. Because it's about more than stats. Speaking of...

AB is all about production because it equals getting paid
    As is virtually every athlete. You can find this and other sports tidbits in the latest edition of

winning isnt something he cares as much about.
    This is an insult to players in his echelon who's work ethic is never questioned. He busts his butt to put up stats and help his team win. Again, his peers have named him the best wide receiver in the game for the second year in a row, 3 of the last 4 years. The other year he was only behind Julio Jones. But I'm just going by what players who have played with and against him have said, so what do I know?

What did the Steelers ever win with AB? Why with all his talent did they let him go? Cause he is a me first guy and he quit on the Steelers.
    They went to the Super Bowl his rookie year when he was barely a blip on anyone's radar. As he vastly improved, they couldn't get the job done. But I don't remember hearing anything about Brown being the reason. The sole or the main reason. I don't follow that moronic franchise closely but I'm sure if there was any Antonio Brown controversy those years they failed to make the playoffs, I would've remembered. I actually don't remember Brown's diva moments until this year. I even googled it. Couldn't find a thing. Oh but I did find some great date rape material to thumb through.

So when you said...
    you guys aint got... Big Ben for that matter.
    Good. The players wives are safe. We wouldn't want the term Hard Knocks to mean something else now would we.

Wait... Vance Joseph shut Brown down last year? I don't know what's funnier, giving him credit for shutting down Brown or ignoring the fact that his scheme or whatever he did didn't compensate for JuJu.

Oh and by the way, Antonio Brown had an even worst game against us last year by a wide margin. You know who went off in that game? JuJu. You know what the Steelers did both games? They lost. And how did they lose?

Big Ben throwing a pick in the end zone while going for the win in Denver.

Derek Carr throwing the game winning TD on 4th down in Oakland.

Those two games JuJu put up monster numbers equaled to 2 losses, thanks to clutch/non-clutch QB play. But with those stats equaling 0-2 and no playoff appearance, it must be one of the reasons why his peers voted him as the 47th best player in the league while Brown is 40 spots higher as the best wide receiver in the game. Because it's about more than stats. Speaking of...

As is virtually every athlete. You can find this and other sports tidbits in the latest edition of

This is an insult to players in his echelon who's work ethic is never questioned. He busts his butt to put up stats and help his team win. Again, his peers have named him the best wide receiver in the game for the second year in a row, 3 of the last 4 years. The other year he was only behind Julio Jones. But I'm just going by what players who have played with and against him have said, so what do I know?

They went to the Super Bowl his rookie year when he was barely a blip on anyone's radar. As he vastly improved, they couldn't get the job done. But I don't remember hearing anything about Brown being the reason. The sole or the main reason. I don't follow that moronic franchise closely but I'm sure if there was any Antonio Brown controversy those years they failed to make the playoffs, I would've remembered. I actually don't remember Brown's diva moments until this year. I even googled it. Couldn't find a thing. Oh but I did find some great date rape material to thumb through.

So when you said...

Good. The players wives are safe. We wouldn't want the term Hard Knocks to mean something else now would we.
    I donít question ABís talent the guy has been the best receiver in the league for a while, but the nfl is about winning at the end of the day......
    AB is just like TO and Odell, catch 3 passes for 30 yards in a win and they are mad. 10 catches for 120 yards 3 tds in a loss and they are like ď not my fault we lossĒ

Big Ben and Derek Carr ?
    Carr needs to make it to the playoffs before you start that talk.

I get you gotta defend your boy but look out if he donít get the ball could turn into a $30 million dollar dumpster fire.

Iím glad your players wives are safe, they should keep a tight grip on their make up cause Carr loves eyeliner.

I don’t question AB’s talent the guy has been the best receiver in the league for a while, but the nfl is about winning at the end of the day......
    AB is just like TO and Odell, catch 3 passes for 30 yards in a win and they are mad. 10 catches for 120 yards 3 tds in a loss and they are like “ not my fault we loss”
    This is a default line fans use for divas without knowing the full extent of the issue. If you're going to call Brown out for his diva persona, which we ALL know he has, you should at least explain it correctly. At least for my sake so I could learn more about the feud because I'm sure you know as much about the particulars as I do.

That article is before the trade. It's close to midnight here and I'm too lazy to see if there's an example of Brown catching 3 passes for 30 yards in a win and throwing a fit post game. Maybe you can find it for me. Keep in mind that the blowup in the game happened because of a play during the game, not because of the stats afterwards. But I could be wrong. Help me out here with some research por favor.

Big Ben and Derek Carr ?
    Carr needs to make it to the playoffs before you start that talk.
    I never compared the two careers. I compared the two games against our teams when Brown was shut down and Juju went off, a discussion you brought to the table.

Carr made the playoffs in a near MVP year.

I get you gotta defend your boy but look out if he don’t get the ball could turn into a $30 million dollar dumpster fire.

I’m glad your players wives are safe, they should keep a tight grip on their make up cause Carr loves eyeliner.
    Would've been cute 4 years ago but now that fantasy is old. Darn his double eyelashes.

Brown will have us on pins and needles that's for sure. But (assuming he doesn't retire) he should put up big numbers when he's on game. Now will he throw a tantrum at Carr? Most likely. Will Carr call him out to the media? He probably won't bat an eyelash in public unlike Ben who let's be real probably made things worse with how he handles it.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 08-11-2019 at 08:55 PM.

This is a default line fans use for divas without knowing the full extent of the issue. If you're going to call Brown out for his diva persona, which we ALL know he has, you should at least explain it correctly. At least for my sake so I could learn more about the feud because I'm sure you know as much about the particulars as I do.

That article is before the trade. It's close to midnight here and I'm too lazy to see if there's an example of Brown catching 3 passes for 30 yards in a win and throwing a fit post game. Maybe you can find it for me. Keep in mind that the blowup in the game happened because of a play during the game, not because of the stats afterwards. But I could be wrong. Help me out here with some research por favor.

I never compared the two careers. I compared the two games against our teams when Brown was shut down and Juju went off, a discussion you brought to the table.

Carr made the playoffs in a near MVP year.

Would've been cute 4 years ago but now that fantasy is old. Darn his double eyelashes.

Brown will have us on pins and needles that's for sure. But (assuming he doesn't retire) he should put up big numbers when he's on game. Now will he throw a tantrum at Carr? Most likely. Will Carr call him out to the media? He probably won't bat an eyelash in public unlike Ben who let's be real probably made things worse with how he handles it.
    Ben with a pair of SB rings probably did make things worse but heís the teams leader and the Steelers have won without AB but not without Ben.
    How did Carr do in the playoff game again, i donít remember him making the playoffs just your team losing to Brock Osweiler in the first rd........ Just kidding to soon?.........That was a great year for Carr, hasnít been the same since that injury.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-11-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Ben with a pair of SB rings probably did make things worse but he’s the teams leader and the Steelers have won without AB but not without Ben.
    How did Carr do in the playoff game again, i don’t remember him making the playoffs just your team losing to Brock Osweiler in the first rd........ Just kidding to soon?.........That was a great year for Carr, hasn’t been the same since that injury.
    Injuries are part of the game. I'm over it, especially since Connor Cook was the first and only quarterback in the 100 year history of the NFL to make his first career start in a playoff game.

You know, out of football Connor Cook. Even Vance Joseph could scheme against that scrub.

Anyway, this is a, pardon the pun, make or break year for Carr. No excuses with the weapons he has now.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    okay then name them, i'll wait.
    I'm one..... I had hopes but was never one to argue for him....

Injuries are part of the game. I'm over it, especially since Connor Cook was the first and only quarterback in the 100 year history of the NFL to make his first career start in a playoff game.

You know, out of football Connor Cook. Even Vance Joseph could scheme against that scrub.

Anyway, this is a, pardon the pun, make or break year for Carr. No excuses with the weapons he has now.
    So....break it is then.