Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Day 3 Targets

Hybrid View

Day 3 Targets

Who do you reckon weíll target on day 3 or what positions do you think weíll target?

I really wants Mack wilson. I donít know how we would get him considering we do not have a pick this round.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I really wants Mack wilson. I donít know how we would get him considering we do not have a pick this round.
    Possibly trade our third from Pittsburgh next year and get a 4th and 7th in return?

Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    Possibly trade our third from Pittsburgh next year and get a 4th and 7th in return?
    Why do that? The chances of someone hitting in the 7th round are slim to none and a 4th is less than a 3rd.

Works for me, I want Wilson just as bad as i wanted Lock yesterday!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Works for me, I want Wilson just as bad as i wanted Lock yesterday!!
    Would love Mack if we canít find a way to get him Tre Watson from Maryland is a good alternative. We desperately need a linebacker to get Todd Davis out

Would love Mack if we canít find a way to get him Tre Watson from Maryland is a good alternative. We desperately need a linebacker to get Todd Davis out
    There was a very nice linebacker available for our first round pick.

Elway has picked only guys from the top 30 visits. All that's left are:
    Justin Hollins OLB Oregon
    Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Keke DE A+M
    Isaiah Johnson CB Houston

The guy I think has a shot of being there is Hollins. I think we can pencil him in with one of the 5ths.

Guys I'm really high on are Renell Wren DL Arizona St, Daylon Mack NT A+M, Tyler Roemer OT SDST, Julian Love CB ND. Personally, id like a

Hollins
    Mack
    Roemer

Finish

PFA would be Bryce Love

Couldn't agree more!! Davis a liability more than he is an asset

I think Wilson is an obvious want for this team and most people here
    My other option would be Emmanuel Hall in the 4th or 5th

I've said on other threads, but Blake Cashman is a big want.

Hakeem Butler,
    Emanuel Hall,
    Chauncey Gardener Johnson,
    Amani Oruwariye,
    Mack Wilson,
    Dru Samia,
    Ross Piersbacher,
    Julian Love,
    Kelvin Harmon,
    Amani Hooker,
    Deionte Thompson,
    Charles Omenihu,
    Christian Miller

Are all potential day one starters and still on the board. It may be awhile till we pick, but it's looking like we can still fill needs with very good players.

Wilson appears to be a Josey Jewell clone. All the football smarts in the world but just doesn't have the speed Fangio is looking for

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Wilson appears to be a Josey Jewell clone. All the football smarts in the world but just doesn't have the speed Fangio is looking for
    The profiles I've read say that he has good speed, is above average covering RB's and TE's, and is fluid in his movements causing him to be a good cover guy all around. The weaknesses look like they apply more to the run game. Shedding/slipping blocks, body positioning to cut off run lanes, not as improvisational/chaotic as you may like although he does play with an edge. I'm not saying your wrong because I haven't watched enough of him to really say how or how well he is going to play with any certainty, but he seems to be more of a compliment to Jewel than a clone.

Have always been stating that we need to draft quality rather than quantity. I'd like to see us package 1-2 late rounders next year for a couple of guys.

1. would be one of the best available ILBS left. (I see this as a second top need for us)
    2. I'd like for us to jump up and target Julian Love (CB)

another guy I like the idea of is Jacques Patrick or Rodney Anderson. I think we are missing the hybrid RB who is over 6ft and 220-240. As much as I like Jano A LOT....he just has not shown me great running technique with the ball in his hands. I'd like to see Jano move to a bit of a hybrid role of TE/FB (mainly blocking with some pass catching thrown in as a safety valve of sorts. I like the two RBs above as the hammers which I think are great to have late in games when a lead is there.

I'm really surprised CBs Julian Love and Amani Oruwariye are still available. Both look like they could be starters to me.