Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Day 3 Targets

Day 3 Targets

Who do you reckon weíll target on day 3 or what positions do you think weíll target?

I really wants Mack wilson. I donít know how we would get him considering we do not have a pick this round.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I really wants Mack wilson. I donít know how we would get him considering we do not have a pick this round.
    Possibly trade our third from Pittsburgh next year and get a 4th and 7th in return?

Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    Possibly trade our third from Pittsburgh next year and get a 4th and 7th in return?
    Works for me, I want Wilson just as bad as i wanted Lock yesterday!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Works for me, I want Wilson just as bad as i wanted Lock yesterday!!
    Would love Mack if we canít find a way to get him Tre Watson from Maryland is a good alternative. We desperately need a linebacker to get Todd Davis out

Elway has picked only guys from the top 30 visits. All that's left are:
    Justin Hollins OLB Oregon
    Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Keke DE A+M
    Isaiah Johnson CB Houston

The guy I think has a shot of being there is Hollins. I think we can pencil him in with one of the 5ths.

Guys I'm really high on are Renell Wren DL Arizona St, Daylon Mack NT A+M, Tyler Roemer OT SDST, Julian Love CB ND. Personally, id like a

Hollins
    Mack
    Roemer

Finish

PFA would be Bryce Love

Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    Would love Mack if we canít find a way to get him Tre Watson from Maryland is a good alternative. We desperately need a linebacker to get Todd Davis out
    Couldn't agree more!! Davis a liability more than he is an asset

I think Wilson is an obvious want for this team and most people here
    My other option would be Emmanuel Hall in the 4th or 5th

I've said on other threads, but Blake Cashman is a big want.

Hakeem Butler,
    Emanuel Hall,
    Chauncey Gardener Johnson,
    Amani Oruwariye,
    Mack Wilson,
    Dru Samia,
    Ross Piersbacher,
    Julian Love,
    Kelvin Harmon,
    Amani Hooker,
    Deionte Thompson,
    Charles Omenihu,
    Christian Miller

Are all potential day one starters and still on the board. It may be awhile till we pick, but it's looking like we can still fill needs with very good players.

Wilson appears to be a Josey Jewell clone. All the football smarts in the world but just doesn't have the speed Fangio is looking for

I'm really surprised CBs Julian Love and Amani Oruwariye are still available. Both look like they could be starters to me.

https://sportsgamingrosters.com/2019...e-linebackers/

Mile High report thought Ben Bur-Kirven would be decent ? Tre Lamar ? We need speed capable of covering RB and TE, I'm not knowledgeable on these guys. There's still Lee from the Jets that could be in play ?

Also, would "love" ...the CB from Notre Dame........ Love ?

Jones is an extremely athletic one-gapping three-technique with the ability to play a disruptive brand of football on all three downs. His potential has never been in doubt, but in 2018 the production finally matched the talent. His body type and playing style will open him up to more feast-or-famine snaps than some of the other defensive tackles in this draft, but in the right scheme, he can become part of a swarm unit that plays on the other side of the ball.

NFL.com scouting report

Pro Football Focus has come out with another telling stat when it relates to graduating Ohio State defensive lineman DreíMont Jones. We all know heís a sure fire NFL draft pick, and one of the best interior lineman in the draft, but the separation between him and the rest of the Big Ten is larger than anyone thought.

According to a Tweet shared by @PFF_College, Jones almost doubled up the next closes defensive lineman in the Big Ten with quarterback pressures. Itís an unofficial stat, but 59 hurries is an astronomical number. The next best number is Jordan Thompson of Northwestern with 29.

Someone in the NFL is going to be grinning like a Cheshire Cat to get their hands on that much production at the next level.

Ohio St website

Burr-Kirvin looks good but he's a bit under-sized. Has a knack for creating turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Wilson appears to be a Josey Jewell clone. All the football smarts in the world but just doesn't have the speed Fangio is looking for
    The profiles I've read say that he has good speed, is above average covering RB's and TE's, and is fluid in his movements causing him to be a good cover guy all around. The weaknesses look like they apply more to the run game. Shedding/slipping blocks, body positioning to cut off run lanes, not as improvisational/chaotic as you may like although he does play with an edge. I'm not saying your wrong because I haven't watched enough of him to really say how or how well he is going to play with any certainty, but he seems to be more of a compliment to Jewel than a clone.