Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    Just straight up curiosity because jelly was also a second round talent.

who's jelly.....if your talking about
    Chad....., yea, I think he's been doin' nuthin but eatin doughnuts since being cut.

of all the undrafted college free agents we signed, I find that the offensive linemen and Trinity Benson the most likely to make the roster. Benson posted a 4.44 40 yard dash and a 6.87 3-cone drill times. He's more athletic than Juwann Winfree and could be used for punt returns if he can show to consistently catch the ball.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    who's jelly.....if your talking about
    Chad....., yea, I think he's been doin' nuthin but eatin doughnuts since being cut.
    Colts are rumored to be interested in signing Chad Kelly. I hope he gets one more chance.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post

It's not the only question that could be asked about the two of them. How about: Who hears voices and sees things others don't? Who has a crazed look in his eye? Who needs 24 hour supervision by a chaperone equipped with a taser? Who must always be told, "Don't go in that house, Chad."? What kinds of stuff in Chad's head gets triggered by Halloween parties? Is it the costumes?

hahahahahaah

Quote Originally Posted by qbronco View Post
    As of right now, Rypien has not been officially signed by the Broncos as a UDFA.
    I thought this, he is linked on the NFL.com list of UDFAs but not the Broncos site at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dannylee View Post
    I thought this, he is linked on the NFL.com list of UDFAs but not the Broncos site at all.
    It looks like Denver has 85 guys signed right now.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Broncos have signed seven more college free agents to their roster, the team announced Thursday.

Denver added fullback George Aston, offensive lineman Ryan Crozier, cornerback Alijah Holder, wide receiver Kelvin McKnight, linebacker Malik Reed, quarterback Brett Rypien and linebacker Josh Watson.

The Broncos waived quarterback Garrett Grayson and wide receiver Chad Hansen in corresponding roster moves.

The Broncos on Tuesday signed Arizona State offensive lineman Quinn Bailey, East Central wide receiver Trinity Benson, Kansas linebacker Joe Dineen, Wyoming tight end Austin Fort, Samford defensive lineman Ahmad Gooden, Florida Tech wide receiver Romell Guerrier, West Georgia running back Devontae Jackson, Washington defensive lineman Jaylen Johnson, Tulane offensive lineman John Leglue and Arkansas offensive lineman Brian Wallace.

Denver has now signed 17 total college free agents from this year's crop of players. The Broncos' roster is now at the 90-man limit.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...ge-free-agents

Has everybody made their depth chart?

Has everybody made their depth chart?
    Absolutely. Set in stone already. You?

Im intrigued to see Jaylen Johnson. Washington used him as a two gap guy on the outside shoulder of the OT, but I think he might be most effective as a one gap defender. He seems to be pretty athletic for his size. 63 290

Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Absolutely. Set in stone already. You?
    It's right here.

It's right here.
    Do you have Winfree over Carcraft at #6WR?

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    Do you have Winfree over Carcraft at #6WR?
    I was always better at ranking Linemen and Backs/Backers. In preseason practice, it always seemed like there were a few Linemen and a slew of receivers and DBs. Like, Man, there are a bunch of little-bittty guys over there.

However, to address your question, if I was going to line them up, the WR group would be: Emmanuel Sanders (established veteran, providing he can practice); Courtland Sutton; DaeSean Hamilton; Tim Patrick; River Cracraft (game experience last year); JuWann Winfree (rookie boy who needs to play himself forward in the line); and, throw the other six guys in a grab bag and pull them out one at a time (i.e., Benson, Brown, Burbridge, Guerrier, Langley, McKnight).

That's a dozen guys and about how it looks to me right now. There are fifteen Backers which might be about as difficult to rank, but probably not. The other positions are easier to guess.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I was always better at ranking Linemen and Backs/Backers. In preseason practice, it always seemed like there were a few Linemen and a slew of receivers and DBs. Like, Man, there are a bunch of little-bittty guys over there.

However, to address your question, if I was going to line them up, the WR group would be: Emmanuel Sanders (established veteran, providing he can practice); Courtland Sutton; DaeSean Hamilton; Tim Patrick; River Cracraft (game experience last year); JuWann Winfree (rookie boy who needs to play himself forward in the line); and, throw the other six guys in a grab bag and pull them out one at a time (i.e., Benson, Brown, Burbridge, Guerrier, Langley, McKnight).

That's a dozen guys and about how it looks to me right now. There are fifteen Backers which might be about as difficult to rank, but probably not. The other positions are easier to guess.

Aw, man...I was looking at my all-filled-out depth chart wrong. Ok, not really. I was going by memory and ,messed up by a slot. I meant to ask if you thought Winfree would bump Carcraft. I haven't seen much of Winfree but what I have seen looks really impressive. He reminds me of Sanders but he's bigger. I guess Winfree has had some injuries that have held him back though.

Sam, you should watch videos of Jaylen Johnson. I found his size and athleticism really intriguing compared to the way they used him.