Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Kind of easy to pick a player like Lock when you are drafting in the top 10 every year. Can you imagine how bad Elway’s drafts would be if he picked at 32 all the time?
    damn you're dumb.........
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-07-2019 at 05:59 AM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

Kind of easy to pick a player like Lock when you are drafting in the top 10 every year. Can you imagine how bad Elway’s drafts would be if he picked at 32 all the time?
    The amount of stupid in this comment hurts... We drafted Lock in the second round...What does drafting top 10 have to do with the second round? We didn't even use our second round pick to draft lock, we had to trade for it....

What are you even going on about Tommyboy?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    damn you're dumb.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The amount of stupid in this comment hurts... We drafted Lock in the second round...What does drafting top 10 have to do with the second round? We didn't even use our second round pick to draft lock, we had to trade for it....

What are you even going on about Tommyboy?

Did you guys even watch the draft? The Broncos traded the 10th overall pick to the Steelers for the 20th and 52nd overall picks. The 52nd overall pick was then traded to the Bengals in a package for the 42nd overall pick, which was then used to select Lock. Ergo, you annual top 10 pick netted you a bevy of picks - without it you don’t get Lock.

Did you guys even watch the draft? The Broncos traded the 10th overall pick to the Steelers for the 20th and 52nd overall picks. The 52nd overall pick was then traded to the Bengals in a package for the 42nd overall pick, which was then used to select Lock. Ergo, you annual top 10 pick netted you a bevy of picks - without it you don’t get Lock.
    And to follow up, Elway would not have been able to select Fant and Lock if he had the 32nd overall pick. See how that works?

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    So the Squirrel has found that "nut" 7 more times than the Cheetah all time then I guess. During the Tom Brady era the Squirrel has found the "nut" 1 more time that the Cheetah. In the most important games they can play against each other, (playoffs), tell me how many "nuts' the Cheetah has found against the Squirrel???

I'm thinking it should say the Pats get lucky and beat the Broncos once in a while.
    That’s the difference between donkey fans and Patriots fans, we consider AFC title games and Superbowls as important and you donkey fans consider regular seasons games important. What a shame.

I guess once the doncos start making the playoffs again (not this year) you will be relevant to the Patriots again.

Hey give those raiders your best for third place in AFC west. Beep Beep

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    The Broncos little sister TB found a nut and then he beat the Broncos in a playoff game...once! Guess you can get lucky every now and then.
    Just wondering how many times have the doncos made the playoffs since Mr. Brady has been the starting qb for the Pats. Did they make it any of the nine years he went to the Super bowl.

Just my opinion but I think the doncos goal should be to make it the playoffs and not just settle for third place in AFC West. Then maybe you can get to an AFC championship game and play Mr. Brady and the six time champions your NE Patriots

No matter what the coaching staff did, it wouldn't have mattered. Peyton was not built to play well in super bowls. It's just not in him. You have to surround him with good players on both sides.
    Nag nag nag nag nag..... So “Peyton wasn't built to play well”. Another ridiculos reach if there ever was one.

A guy with four neck surgeries puts fourth the greatest QB performance of all time and you want to discredit that over a guy who surrounded himself with ball boys and deflation pins!

Where were you guys in 2013? And I do mean guys, you and your legion of alternates.

Why didn’t you and you’re alternates surface then? Why’d you wait until Manning’s injuries began to affect him? Yeah you guys are sure brave attacking a guy on the decline!

Weak just like all of your reaching arguments.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-07-2019 at 01:15 PM.

We could have still drafted Lock in the second is my point. Yes, we traded around and maximized our draft (which it's funny that you give us crap when we do it, but that's basically Billicheck 101...Accumulate draft capital)

We've had two solid drafts in a row. You can try to minimize it whatever way fits your fancy, but this is a team very much on the verge of being a playoff contender again.

We'll see how you're doing once Brady retires and you spend 4-5 years or more drafting in the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We could have still drafted Lock in the second is my point. Yes, we traded around and maximized our draft (which it's funny that you give us crap when we do it, but that's basically Billicheck 101...Accumulate draft capital)

We've had two solid drafts in a row. You can try to minimize it whatever way fits your fancy, but this is a team very much on the verge of being a playoff contender again.

We'll see how you're doing once Brady retires and you spend 4-5 years or more drafting in the top 10.
    You could have drafted Lock 10th overall...who cares? The bottom line is Lock was a 2nd round caliber QB that Denver took because it netted a multitude of picks after trading down. Even if Elway stayed put and made no deal, he could have drafted Lock 10th overall in the second round...either way Denver picking in the top 10 got you Lock. Unlikely Lock slips to the 3rd round.

And how can you even say Denver had a solid draft when none of this year’s class has taken an NFL snap? It might be promising but can’t say it’s solid yet...

You could have drafted Lock 10th overall...who cares? The bottom line is Lock was a 2nd round caliber QB that Denver took because it netted a multitude of picks after trading down. Even if Elway stayed put and made no deal, he could have drafted Lock 10th overall in the second round...either way Denver picking in the top 10 got you Lock. Unlikely Lock slips to the 3rd round.

And how can you even say Denver had a solid draft when none of this year’s class has taken an NFL snap? It might be promising but can’t say it’s solid yet...
    I can say whatever I feel like saying. I feel like it's solid. Time will tell if that feeling is right or not.

Since you like to take poles and put sooo much stock in what NFL analysts think, here’s a little something you can ball over and contradict yourself for the one thousandth time!

On Monday new Broncos TE Noah Fant and outside linebacker Justin Hollins were named among instant impact Rockies for 2019.

On Tuesday fellow first year pro Dalton Risner landed on his own prestigious list. NFL.com analysts Chad Reuter inserted the Kansas state star offensive linemen on his annual all rookie team list.
    Risner is the loan bronco to make an appearance
    Your whining over Elway’s strategy during the draft but we just landed four top 50 rated players in the first few rounds of the draft. Cry if you want to but it just expresses your jealous insecurities!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-07-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    That’s the difference between donkey fans and Patriots fans, we consider AFC title games and Superbowls as important and you donkey fans consider regular seasons games important. What a shame.

I guess once the doncos start making the playoffs again (not this year) you will be relevant to the Patriots again.

Hey give those raiders your best for third place in AFC west. Beep Beep
    I wouldn’t bring up AFC Title games bud!!!! Denver is 2-0 in title games vs your Pats...... and 4-1 in the postseason.
    BTW: your only postseason win VS Denver was against Tim Tebow😎
    Last edited by 58Miller; 05-07-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I wouldn’t bring up AFC Title games bud!!!! Denver is 2-0 in title games vs your Pats...... and 4-1 in the postseason.
    BTW: your only postseason win VS Denver was against Tim Tebow😎
    Uh when I told tommy he was weak and needed to go get another alternate
    I meant a stronger character, SMRT89 perhaps. Definitely not a weaker intellectually challenged character, that’s for sure

That alternate needs to go back to the septic tank with that weak ass crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Your whining over Elway’s strategy during the draft but we just landed four top 50 rated players in the first few rounds of the draft:
    Cite a source please.
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 05-07-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Cite a source please.
    Source?

Dude my eyes don’t lie to me despite what ever sarcastic remarks you wanna make...

Fant, Risner, Hollins, Jones and Lock all played extremely well enough to yield a top 50 rating but go ahead and make your insecure arguments against them I’m waiting.

And it better be something significant unlike your little weasel counterpart who likes to resort to saying dumb things like “Manning wasn’t built to play”.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-07-2019 at 05:00 PM.