• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

Why is this place soo boring?

Why is this place sooo boring
    So it’s Sunday night in Denver, 8:34 Denver Broncos time (only time that matters) I know you guys are home with nothing to do.

I guess I’ll start the debate but since no one else in the afc drafted a QB and the only other trolls to take up residence here is the lone Pansy fan with multiple personalities, i’ll have to debate against her loser 4th round back up.

Lock vs Stidham?

This epic and I just have to repost here
    Last edited by Rastic; 05-01-2019, 08:50 AM.
  • ManningRules
    Starter
    • Apr 2014

I wonder how many games Manning was suspended for doing that.

Oh wait! I know!

Games benched for cheating....
    Tom Brady = 4
    Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

(Still waiting for the Patsie troll to give her excuse for why Tommy was sitting on the bench.)
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Comment

• TommyBrady12
      Practice Squad
      • Jan 2014

Not sure what happened here. It looks like ManningRules deleted her original post, but Sammy kindly put it in his signature so the whole forum is reminded that Peyton Manning sexually assaulted a female trainer.

BTW, what Kraft did was no where near as bad as what Manning did to that women, which is without consent.

The two of you didn't think this one through, did you? You are the gift that keeps on giving.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Mainrnxile
        Starter
        • Dec 2015

Lock vs Stidham will take many years to flush out. I'd say the Patriots have had success developing QB's, which is a plus for Stidham. Denver on the other hand has been an absolute dumpster fire evaluating/drafting college QB's, which bodes ominous for Lock.

With all that said, history has proven that college QB's are a crap shoot. Elway will find a good one sooner or later.

Expanding on this thread's topic, most experts agree that both Denver and New England had excellent drafts. Time will tell if that's true.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
          Practice Squad
          • Jan 2014

Kind of easy to pick a player like Lock when you are drafting in the top 10 every year. Can you imagine how bad Elway’s drafts would be if he picked at 32 all the time?
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• jazzbodog
            Football Immortal
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            Kind of easy to pick a player like Lock when you are drafting in the top 10 every year. Can you imagine how bad Elway’s drafts would be if he picked at 32 all the time?
            If Elway picked 32 all the time that would mean the Broncos most likely had an excellent winning/champion team the previous year.
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Freyaka
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2007

Do you have to keep goading the pats fans Sam? It's better when they don't talk. Here shortly they won't exist. Just let them die in peace while we start moving into a brighter future.
              sigpic

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                Practice Squad
                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Do you have to keep goading the pats fans Sam? It's better when they don't talk. Here shortly they won't exist. Just let them die in peace while we start moving into a brighter future.
                It’s the cycle of life on this forum - Sam Z trolls Pats fans, Pats fans troll back, Sam Z’s broncos friends like Atwater, Assassin, CanDB, Stackhouser, and you come to his rescue, repeat. It is what it is.

Comment

• Freyaka
                  Football Immortal
                  • Jan 2007

It’s the cycle of life on this forum - Sam Z trolls Pats fans, Pats fans troll back, Sam Z’s broncos friends like Atwater, Assassin, CanDB, Stackhouser, and you come to his rescue, repeat. It is what it is.
                  Do you see me rescuing him? No rescue here....
                  sigpic

Comment

• mozzerpete
                    All-Pro
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                    If Elway picked 32 all the time that would mean the Broncos most likely had an excellent winning/champion team the previous year.

I think he's implying NE picks "32nd all the time" for the reason you stated.
                    Given the context sometimes it's challenging to infer weak smack.

It's easy for NE to win their division given the opposing starting QB.

Patriots w/ Tom Brady and their questionable behavior.
                    Dolphins 7-9 w/ Ryan Fitzpatrick (now Josh Rosen)
                    Bills 6-10 w/ Josh Allen
                    Jets 4-12 w/ Sam Darnold

Some Patsies fans refer to AFC Championship game as the New England Invitational because they're almost guaranteed year after year to win their division due to the subpar teams they play.

Meanwhile, Denver competes against:
                    Chiefs 12-4 w/ Patrick Mahomes
                    Chargers 12-4 w/ future HoF Phillip Rivers
                    Raiders 4-12 w/ Derek Carr

Denver may finally have an answer to the plaguing franchise QB question.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                      Practice Squad
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                      I think he's implying NE picks "32nd all the time" for the reason you stated.
                      Given the context sometimes it's challenging to infer weak smack.

It's easy for NE to win their division given the opposing starting QB.

Patriots w/ Tom Brady and their questionable behavior.
                      Dolphins 7-9 w/ Ryan Fitzpatrick (now Josh Rosen)
                      Bills 6-10 w/ Josh Allen
                      Jets 4-12 w/ Sam Darnold

Some Patsies fans refer to AFC Championship game as the New England Invitational because they're almost guaranteed year after year to win their division due to the subpar teams they play.

Meanwhile, Denver competes against:
                      Chiefs 12-4 w/ Patrick Mahomes
                      Chargers 12-4 w/ future HoF Phillip Rivers
                      Raiders 4-12 w/ Derek Carr

Denver may finally have an answer to the plaguing franchise QB question.
                      Stop. This argument has been proven wrong many times. Let's take a look at NE's record since 2001 vs the AFCE and other opponents, shall we?

vs AFCE: 86-24, .781 winning %

vs other divisions: 133-44 , .753 winning %,

vs teams that eventually make the playoffs: 60-33, .645 (second place team is Pittsburgh at .480)

vs teams that eventually had a winning record: 60-33, .645 (second place team is Pittsburgh at .440)

Second, NE has to go through non-AFC east teams every year to reach the super bowl. Last year, we dispatched the so-called great Mahomes twice and Phillip Rivers.

Third, Mahomes has only been QB of KC for one year. And in every other thread you Broncos fans make fun of Phillip Rivers - now he's a HOF QB to you?

Get out of here with this stuff. The Pats take care of business against all divisions.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                        Practice Squad
                        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Do you see me rescuing him? No rescue here....
                        There's no reason for this thread other than trolling. Who cares about Drew Lock vs. Stidham as soon as they get drafted? Maybe it's a debate we can have 5 years from now. And I'm pretty sure Sam was trolling the pats fan last year regarding our 7th round draft pick Danny Etling, who is competing for a backup job.

Comment

• mozzerpete
                          All-Pro
                          • May 2008

Stop. This argument has been proven wrong many times. Let's take a look at NE's record since 2001 vs the AFCE and other opponents, shall we?

vs AFCE: 86-24, .781 winning %

vs other divisions: 133-44 , .753 winning %,

vs teams that eventually make the playoffs: 60-33, .645 (second place team is Pittsburgh at .480)

vs teams that eventually had a winning record: 60-33, .645 (second place team is Pittsburgh at .440)

Second, NE has to go through non-AFC east teams every year to reach the super bowl. Last year, we dispatched the so-called great Mahomes twice and Phillip Rivers.

Third, Mahomes has only been QB of KC for one year. And in every other thread you Broncos fans make fun of Phillip Rivers - now he's a HOF QB to you?

Get out of here with this stuff. The Pats take care of business against all divisions.
                          I will concede everything you typed (except: I've always been high on Rivers)
                          because I will take your word that the numbers are correct.

However,
                          1.) It does not negate the fact NE plays in a cupcake division which guarantees them a playoff spot.

2.) NE has had the luck of playing with stable QB for years at a reasonable salary. (Kudos to them)

Here's a question:
                          Is it the system or Brady?

I think it is a combination of two things: Brady and illegal taping.

Comment

• Mainrnxile
                            Starter
                            • Dec 2015

Here's a question:

Would you judge them of equal importance, or is one more important then the other?

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                              Practice Squad
                              • Jan 2014

I will concede everything you typed (except: I've always been high on Rivers)
                              because I will take your word that the numbers are correct.

However,
                              1.) It does not negate the fact NE plays in a cupcake division which guarantees them a playoff spot.

2.) NE has had the luck of playing with stable QB for years at a reasonable salary. (Kudos to them)

Here's a question:

They won 3 super bowls since spygate and went to 5 title games. Much like delflategate, spygate was overblown and the commissioner who is sensitive to public criticism about the league acted based on which way the wind was blowing.

NE may be guaranteed a playoff spot playing in the AFC East, but the other AFC teams since 2001 have not been great either. Besides, we always lose 1 division game anyway. If we played in another division we lose 2 division games at most. Not a big difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X