Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Psssh Bud, Peyton was a surgeon on the football field! Something you and Tommy boy could only dream of. Go ask Tommy how good Peyton was.

Anyone who discredits PFMs ability in favor of brady is just a paid analyst or a straight up fool.

INTs? Yeah In Peyton’s last two years when the neck injuries got the better of him however he still put up numbers using his football genius! Tommy is a special needs case in comparison...!
    I guess I misread your special needs comment in thinking that it was directed to me. Still pretty horrible for you to say something like this. Like Mozzerpete, you are a nasty person.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I guess I misread your special needs comment in thinking that it was directed to me. Still pretty horrible for you to say something like this. Like Mozzerpete, you are a nasty person.
    You don't have to be on this message board...if you don't like what is being said then leave.

trust me, nobody will miss you or even know you are gone for that matter

I know comparing Tommy Cheetah to special needs ppl is an insult to them. I apologize, they donít cheat to get where they are. Most are known to take care if themselves very honestly no matter what their condition is and I greatly respect that.

Honesty and Tom Brady absolutely do not go together and I already knew that but thanks for pointing it out

Stop virtue signaling!

I find it disgusting that you're offended for being referred to as one of my students. Stop making my kids look like helpless victims. FYI- I don't see myself as a victim for getting special services in elementary school either. It made me a better teacher.

So, stop virtue signaling!
    We get it, "You're a """good""" person."

I know comparing Tommy Cheetah to special needs ppl is an insult to them. I apologize, they don’t cheat to get where they are. Most are known to take care if themselves very honestly no matter what their condition is and I greatly respect that.

Honesty and Tom Brady absolutely do not go together and I already knew that but thanks for pointing it out
    Pretty sad that a "special needs" person like Brady is far more successful than Manning or Elway. Both of them failed to bring dynasties to their teams, despite all the hype and hoopla when they were drafted. A 6th round pick shattered their legacies!

Pretty sad that a "special needs" person like Brady is far more successful than Manning or Elway. Both of them failed to bring dynasties to their teams, despite all the hype and hoopla when they were drafted. A 6th round pick shattered their legacies!
    So now youíre referring to brady as special needs?

I referred to him as a cheater because that is what he is. I donít think I referred to him as being special needs in my last post.

Stop attempting to put words innocent ppls mouths. Itís not our fault that you are angry because heís a cheater and you have trouble accepting facts.

Also donít get this thread shut down now, That would make 3 in the last couple of months!

So now youíre referring to brady as special needs?

I referred to him as a cheater because that is what he is. I donít think I referred to him as being special needs in my last post.

Stop attempting to put words innocent ppls mouths. Itís not our fault that you are angry because heís a cheater and you have trouble accepting facts.

Also donít get this thread shut down now, That would make 3 in the last couple of months!
    TommyBrady12's assertion that New England Superstar QB Tom Brady is special needs has merit.

Think about; he needs especially deflated balls to play the game.
    That's an accommodation (that no one knew).

On a tangent note, I have officially adopted TommyBrady12 as my online student.
    He will do better from now on because he will know better.

INTs? Yeah In Peyton’s last two years when the neck injuries got the better of him however he still put up numbers using his football genius! Tommy is a special needs case in comparison...!

I referred to him as a cheater because that is what he is. I don’t think I referred to him as being special needs in my last post.

Stop attempting to put words innocent ppls mouths. It’s not our fault that you are angry because he’s a cheater and you have trouble accepting facts.

Also don’t get this thread shut down now, That would make 3 in the last couple of months!
    You were saying? No one is putting words into your mouth. This thread was supposed to be about Stidham vs. Lock, and you single handedly made it into Brady v. Manning. You'll get this thread shut down by yourself.

You were saying? No one is putting words into your mouth. This thread was supposed to be about Stidham vs. Lock, and you single handedly made it into Brady v. Manning. You'll get this thread shut down by yourself.
    I said my last post, I know you remember me apologizing for putting special needs in the same category as Brady.

You already went back and corrected one mistake today. Do you really wanna go back and correct a second one?

Try and keep up even if your anger is getting the best of you.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-05-2019 at 04:34 PM.

TommyBrady12 please settle down as you're being highly irrational and overly insensitive.

lol! i can feel another ban coming right around the corner

I said my last post, I know you remember me apologizing for putting special In The same category as Brady.

You already went back and corrected one mistake today, you wanna go back and correct a second one? Try and keep up if your anger is getting the best of you.
    Troll_Z, would you like to contribute to the topic of the thread that YOU started?

DAMN YOU BRONCOS FANS!

Troll_Z, would you like to contribute to the topic of the thread that YOU started?
    ďTroll_ZĒ?

And Iím the nasty person! Lmao

Anyway the thread topic was about the forum being particularly boring right now.

You suddenly resurfaced so I asked you to weight in on Lock vs Stidham.

You wanted to make it all about stats.

So I assumed you felt the same about brady and Manning since Manning still leads in almost every stat.

You then attempted to back pedal by making it solely about INTs in order to side step the question...

You are in fact displaying a huge example of why this place is so unbelievably boring at the moment.

Perhaps you should go resurrect SMRT89, atleast that particular alternate of yours would pose a significant argument!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-05-2019 at 04:44 PM.

“Troll_Z”?

And I’m the nasty person! Lmao

Anyway the thread topic was about the forum being particularly boring right now.

You suddenly resurfaced so I asked you to weight in on Lock vs Stidham.

You wanted to make it all about stats.

So I assumed you felt the same about brady and Manning since Manning still leads in almost every stat.

You then attempted to back pedal by making it solely about INTs in order to side step the question...

You are in fact displaying a huge example of why this place is so unbelievably boring at the moment.

Perhaps you should go resurrect SMRT89, atleast that particular alternate of yours would pose a significant argument!
    Still no opinion on the topic you've created...got it. The troll_Z way.