Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I wasnít about to give into his demands, he act as if he hadnít seen it before.

Anyway I have really high hopes for Hollins, I think dude will eventually turn out to be a huge steal.
    Again, I wasn't attempting to be caustic with my questions. I didn't realize Denver ended up with 4 of top 50 prospects.

To be clear in the future, I'll be far more forward with my intent to criticize you.

May thanks to Stack for providing an answer to my question!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Again, I wasn't attempting to be caustic with my questions. I didn't realize Denver ended up with 4 of top 50 prospects.

To be clear in the future, I'll be far more forward with my intent to criticize you.

May thanks to Stack for providing an answer to my question!
    Ah dude Iíll never be I fear of your attempts to burn me down. I just said I wasnít going to given into your demands.

Stack provided the answer you sought only because heís tired of seeing you guys whining every time something positive is posted about the Denver Broncos.

Hahahahaha with that said, patriot fan kind of remind me of young ppl aided by assisted living. Always having something condescending to say especially about the hands that feed them.