Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They won 3 super bowls since spygate and went to 5 title games. Much like delflategate, spygate was overblown and the commissioner who is sensitive to public criticism about the league acted based on which way the wind was blowing.

NE may be guaranteed a playoff spot playing in the AFC East, but the other AFC teams since 2001 have not been great either. Besides, we always lose 1 division game anyway. If we played in another division we lose 2 division games at most. Not a big difference.

Games benched for cheating....
    Tom Brady = 4
    Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Tom Brady = 4
    Peyton Manning = 0

That big donut that's dancing around in your post - does it represent the zero number of Super Bowls Peyton Manning has played well in?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Would you judge them of equal importance, or is one more important then the other?
    Great question.
    In 2008, The Patriots sans Brady went 11-5 for the season with Matt Cassel.

After reviewing the evidence, I'm updating my answer to:
    I think it is a combination of two things: the system and illegal taping.

The Patriots clearly misconstrued The Patriot Act.

They won 3 super bowls since spygate and went to 5 title games. Much like delflategate, spygate was overblown and the commissioner who is sensitive to public criticism about the league acted based on which way the wind was blowing.
    The Patriots have a history of questionable behavior
    and you're living through their unfortunate time.

East coast bias works against NE with more NFL fans
    loathing your team for said history.
    The longer the winning in NE,
    the longer the history of questionable behavior.

NE may be guaranteed a playoff spot playing in the AFC East, but the other AFC teams since 2001 have not been great either. Besides, we always lose 1 division game anyway. If we played in another division we lose 2 division games at most. Not a big difference.
    It is a big difference.

Pin New England twice against,
    Ravens, Steelers, Bengals or Browns
    Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos or Raiders
    Colts, Jaguars, Titans, or Texans
    instead of
    Dolphins, Bills, and Jets.

The AFC would become more balanced if New England
    stopped cheating and their auto-playoff entry revoked.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Great question.
    In 2008, The Patriots sans Brady went 11-5 for the season with Matt Cassel.

After reviewing the evidence, I'm updating my answer to:
    I think it is a combination of two things: the system and illegal taping.

The Patriots clearly misconstrued The Patriot Act.
    Thanks for the laugh Pete. I appreciate people with a sense of humor. Kudos to you!

It is a big difference.

instead of

Place is boring because the doncos are horrible and are the Patriots lil brother.

Haaaa, someone’s a little green with envy, Patriots don’t discriminate, they slap the whole AFC around not just the AFC east. Just this year they beat Kansas City both home and away and San Diego at home. Would have down it to the doncos also but they didn’t make the playoffs again.

What do think Wile E? Beep beep

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Tom Brady = 4
    Peyton Manning = 0

Pretty funny u bring up cheating, Manning never had Hgh sent to his home from A Indy company in his wife’s name? Never he is above that.

Let’s see if you can accept this:
    Super Bowl Rings

Tom “The Goat” Brady - 6

Payton “Hgh” Manning - 2

The truth hurts sometimes doesn’t it

It is a big difference.

instead of

Why do I have to keep correcting you? All those teams outside of the AFCE have been mediocre since 2001 except for Baltimore and Pittsburgh and we’ve taken care of business against those teams. Patriots basically own the AFC. Really, the only places we’ve struggled are @ Denver and @ Miami. So what division NE is in doesn’t matter.

And the fact that you brought Matt Cassel up tells me you know nothing about the Patriots. The Pats went 11-5 in 2008 because they har an easy schedule. Against good teams they really struggled.

Sorry MosherPete.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Place is boring because the doncos are horrible and are the Patriots lil brother.

Haaaa, someone’s a little green with envy, Patriots don’t discriminate, they slap the whole AFC around not just the AFC east. Just this year they beat Kansas City both home and away and San Diego at home. Would have down it to the doncos also but they didn’t make the playoffs again.

What do think Wile E? Beep beep
    Pats little brother? Did you have a little brother that beat you up all the time? I sure didn't. My little brother never got to me, just like the Pats don't get to the Broncos. They lose there.....

I really believe you and your other 5 personalities are the envious ones. You are at a Bronco board, right? We didn't come to the Patsy board...........

Close thread................ Again turning to a boring Pats convo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Pats little brother? Did you have a little brother that beat you up all the time? I sure didn't. My little brother never got to me, just like the Pats don't get to the Broncos. They lose there.....

I really believe you and your other 5 personalities are the envious ones. You are at a Bronco board, right? We didn't come to the Patsy board...........

Close thread................ Again turning to a boring Pats convo.....
    Poor Broncos fans, they still think the object of the game is to win head to head battles and not championships...you guys going to out up a banner in your dilapidated stadium for it?

This forum is anything but boring. What's boring is the dumbo, super weak smack from dumbo, super weak Patsy fans that believe mega trolling here is somehow meaningful to anyone. SAD!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    This forum is anything but boring. What's boring is the dumbo, super weak smack from dumbo, super weak Patsy fans that believe mega trolling here is somehow meaningful to anyone. SAD!
    This entire thread is WEAK smack. Who wants to talk about the Pats 4th round QB vs Drew Luck at this point in time?

This entire thread is WEAK smack. Who wants to talk about the Pats 4th round QB vs Drew Luck at this point in time?
    Are you afraid to turn on your thinking cap for once and give an actual assessment!

It shouldn’t hurt you too much as long as you don’t pile too much on at once.

C-mon let’s compare their college stats and make some bold predictions if your sooo confident in your pansies!

Perhaps it might be interesting to some to talk about something other than the on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on topics that you bring in to EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Stidham and Lock could be an interesting topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Are you afraid to turn on your thinking cap for once and give an actual assessment!

It shouldn’t hurt you too much as long as you don’t pile too much on at once.

C-mon let’s compare their college stats and make some bold predictions if your sooo confident in your pansies!
    Sure, you want to play this game? The 2 most important qualities for QBs are accuracy and decision making. In both these areas, the stats show (completion percentage, INTs) that Stidham was better than Lock. Mind you, both of these QBs played in the SEC, so the stats should be comparable.

Stidham - 64% completions, 3.27 TD/INT ratio at Auburn

Lock - 57% completions, 2.54 TD/IN ratio and Missouri

This does not take into account that Stidham played with such a bad offense at Auburn, where numerous passes were dropped by WRs (this is well-known).