Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 137
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Pretty funny u bring up cheating, Manning never had Hgh sent to his home from A Indy company in his wife’s name? Never he is above that.

    Let’s see if you can accept this:
    Super Bowl Rings

    Tom “The Cheater” Brady - *6

    Payton “The Goat” Manning - 2


    Accept it or seek therapy !

    You spelled cheater wrong. I fixed it for you.


    Games benched for cheating....
    Tom Brady = 4
    Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !





























    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,647
    God this thread is filled with so many sad smackers.... We can do better than this...


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    God this thread is filled with so many sad smackers.... We can do better than this...
    Well, they're Patsie fans, What do you expect?


    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,728
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Well, they're Patsie fans, What do you expect?


    Says the guy posting almost the same thing over and over,,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    God this thread is filled with so many sad smackers.... We can do better than this...
    Show me a good example of smack. I have not seen it from you Broncos fans.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Show me a good example of smack. I have not seen it from you Broncos fans.
    Well.................. There has been good enough smack by Bronco fans to trigger you and get you banned not once, but twice in the last couple months so.........................


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Well.................. There has been good enough smack by Bronco fans to trigger you and get you banned not once, but twice in the last couple months so.........................

    Thatís not smack. Itís more like Bronco fan trolling.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sure, you want to play this game? The 2 most important qualities for QBs are accuracy and decision making. In both these areas, the stats show (completion percentage, INTs) that Stidham was better than Lock. Mind you, both of these QBs played in the SEC, so the stats should be comparable.

    Stidham - 64% completions, 3.27 TD/INT ratio at Auburn

    Lock - 57% completions, 2.54 TD/IN ratio and Missouri

    This does not take into account that Stidham played with such a bad offense at Auburn, where numerous passes were dropped by WRs (this is well-known).
    LOL....... How about painting a full picture of these two???

    For simplicity, I only want to use the last two years to compare being Stidham played his first year at Baylor and you want to talk about how bad Auburn's offense is, even though they played in the SEC championship just one year removed and had the 3rd ranked offense in the SEC that year.

    Drew Lock:

    Pct \ Yds \ Y/A \ TD \ Int \ Rate

    57.8 \ 3964 \ 9.5 \ 44 \ 13 \ 165.7
    62.9 \ 3498 \ 8.0 \ 28 \ 8 \ 147.7

    Jerrett Stidham:

    Pct \ Yds \ Y/A \ TD \ Int \ Rate

    66.5 \ 3158 \ 8.5 \ 18 \ 6 \ 151.0
    60.7 \ 2794 \ 7.6 \ 18 \ 5 \ 137.7


    So...............

    One year Lock had a better pct. One year Stidham did....

    Lock throws for more yards.

    Lock had better Y/A in the by season......

    Lock throws A LOT more TD's, even though you only want to show TD/INT ratio..... Not telling of the numbers at all.

    Lock had better QB ratings by season......
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-02-2019 at 07:19 AM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    That’s not smack. It’s more like Bronco fan trolling.
    Oh............... So it's only Bronco Trolling??? What is it that you do??? I think you got smacked into blowing your lid...... Don't make excuses.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL....... How about painting a full picture of these two???

    For simplicity, I only want to use the last two years to compare being Stidham played his first year at Baylor and you want to talk about how bad Auburn's offense is, even though they played in the SEC championship just one year removed and had the 3rd ranked offense in the SEC that year.

    Drew Lock:

    Pct \ Yds \ Y/A \ TD \ Int \ Rate

    57.8 \ 3964 \ 9.5 \ 44 \ 13 \ 165.7
    62.9 \ 3498 \ 8.0 \ 28 \ 8 \ 147.7

    Jerrett Stidham:

    Pct \ Yds \ Y/A \ TD \ Int \ Rate

    66.5 \ 3158 \ 8.5 \ 18 \ 6 \ 151.0
    60.7 \ 2794 \ 7.6 \ 18 \ 5 \ 137.7


    So...............

    One year Lock had a better pct. One year Stidham did....

    Lock throws for more yards.

    Lock had better Y/A in the by season......

    Lock throws A LOT more TD's, even though you only want to show TD/INT ratio..... Not telling of the numbers at all.

    Lock had better QB ratings by season......
    I'd agree that Lock looks to be the better QB coming out of college. He does however, have 2 challenges to overcome:
    1. Missouri QB's haven't had good luck in the NFL. Blane Gabbert appears to be their high water mark - granted, he'd represent an upgrade for Denver.

    And....

    2. Denver seems to have difficulty selecting and developing QB's. Perhaps this year's staff will have the right touch. Will he receive the time to develop or be forced into the gauntlet?

    College QB's are, for the vast majority, a crap shoot. If Lock doesn't prove up to the task, I'm confident Elway will keep swinging till he finds his man.

    As for Stidham - he'll have the advantage of being brought along slowly in an organization who has had decent success developing QB's. I'm guessing he'll be their QB3 and won't see the field for 2 years minimum.

    Personally, I think back up QB represents the high water mark for both. I hope I'm wrong - The NFL is more fun IMO, when both Denver and New England are playing post season football.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL....... How about painting a full picture of these two???

    For simplicity, I only want to use the last two years to compare being Stidham played his first year at Baylor and you want to talk about how bad Auburn's offense is, even though they played in the SEC championship just one year removed and had the 3rd ranked offense in the SEC that year.

    Drew Lock:

    Pct \ Yds \ Y/A \ TD \ Int \ Rate

    57.8 \ 3964 \ 9.5 \ 44 \ 13 \ 165.7
    62.9 \ 3498 \ 8.0 \ 28 \ 8 \ 147.7

    Jerrett Stidham:

    Pct \ Yds \ Y/A \ TD \ Int \ Rate

    66.5 \ 3158 \ 8.5 \ 18 \ 6 \ 151.0
    60.7 \ 2794 \ 7.6 \ 18 \ 5 \ 137.7


    So...............

    One year Lock had a better pct. One year Stidham did....

    Lock throws for more yards.

    Lock had better Y/A in the by season......

    Lock throws A LOT more TD's, even though you only want to show TD/INT ratio..... Not telling of the numbers at all.

    Lock had better QB ratings by season......
    Overall, Stidham had the better stats in the categories most important and played on a worse team. Lock looks like another Bronco meathead QB with a big arm and no brains. Look at his INTs

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,743
    From what I've heard, NE fans prefer places like Orchids of Asia.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Overall, Stidham had the better stats in the categories most important and played on a worse team. Lock looks like another Bronco meathead QB with a big arm and no brains. Look at his INTs
    Seriously? Mizzou is not the better team by any means. You apparently don't watch much SEC football. Mizzou hasn't been competitive since leaving the Big 12 except in 2013 & 2014.

    As for Stidham having better stats? Now you're just drinking the Koolaid. Lock has thrown a lot more than Stidham has and has plenty more yards and yards per attempt. Don't even talk about TD's....... And the QB rating has been higher. The avg/ pct is a 3% difference over the last two years between the two. Not much of a difference overall, plus you have to take in to account the avg. passes per game.

    Mizzou records last 4 years have been

    5-7 2015
    4-8 2016
    7-6 2017
    8-5 2018

    Auburn records last 4 years

    7-6 2015
    8-5 2016
    10-4 2017
    8-5 2018

    Now, with all that said, I like Stidham. I had hoped that Denver would have picked him in the later rounds had they not picked up Lock. I think they both have a chance at being successful but QB's are a crap shoot....

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Seriously? Mizzou is not the better team by any means. You apparently don't watch much SEC football. Mizzou hasn't been competitive since leaving the Big 12 except in 2013 & 2014.

    As for Stidham having better stats? Now you're just drinking the Koolaid. Lock has thrown a lot more than Stidham has and has plenty more yards and yards per attempt. Don't even talk about TD's....... And the QB rating has been higher. The avg/ pct is a 3% difference over the last two years between the two. Not much of a difference overall, plus you have to take in to account the avg. passes per game.

    Mizzou records last 4 years have been

    5-7 2015
    4-8 2016
    7-6 2017
    8-5 2018

    Auburn records last 4 years

    7-6 2015
    8-5 2016
    10-4 2017
    8-5 2018

    Now, with all that said, I like Stidham. I had hoped that Denver would have picked him in the later rounds had they not picked up Lock. I think they both have a chance at being successful but QB's are a crap shoot....
    Lock had twice as many passing attempts (approx. 1600) as Stidham (approx,. 850), so of course Lock is going to have twice as many TDs. HOWEVER, Lock had THREE times as many interceptions over their college careers. So Lock is more turnover prone than Stidham. For whatever reason you think only TDs count, but an INT can hurt your team as much as a TD helps it.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,647
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Thatís not smack. Itís more like Bronco fan trolling.
    Pot, meet kettle....


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •