Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Clearly you didn't read my post. You left off INTs from your analysis between Brady and Manning. The TD/INT ratio is an important one and it reflects the decision making ability of a QB.

Manning - TD/INT: 539/251 = 2.15

Brady - TD/INT: 517/171 = 3.02

And just for comparison sake:

Montana - TD/INT: 273/139 = 1.96

So Brady blows Manning (and Montana) out of the water in decision making. Get it?
    Uh nobody needs to weight INTs when considering Manningís decisions with the football. In his last couple of years he struggled throwing the ball due to his neck injuries.

The body couldnít do what the mind wanted it to do anymore...

Now if you still want to consider decisions with the football, you must consider that PFM still lead Tom in all categories with atleast four different coaching staffís while Tom has always had the consistency of Belichick.

Manning was the human walking talking playbook which Tom is far from.

ďINTsĒ what am Imbecilic reach! Keep grasping for straw and try again...

It is very clear that the only reason Denver has been successful against NE in the playoffs is because of Mile High. That's it. If we lose to you in Denver it's always a close game. But when you come to Foxboro (which you would if you made the playoffs more often) you fold like a cheap tent. When has Denver ever blown out the Pats during the Brady era?
    WTH, Denver beat New England 11 straight times.
    I guess ignorance gets the best of you 9 times out of 10 because it seems as if you are limiting your knowledge to the cheetah era only, AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Manning was the human walking talking playbook which Tom is far from..
    How did you come up with this dandy assessment? No disagreement on Manning, but what is you basis for the Brady comments? Just making it up as you go again?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    How did you come up with this dandy assessment? No disagreement on Manning, but what is you basis for the Brady comments? Just making it up as you go again?
    Belichick, McDaniels, Gronkowski, Eldmen.

Manning had who again? He relied solely on his own knowledge of the game

Stop getting all butt hurt when hearing truth. Try leaving your feelings outside of these message forums.

I know what will make you feel better, how about you go shoot the crap with Robert Krack!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-03-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Stop getting all butt hurt when hearing truth. Try leaving your feelings outside of these message forums.

I know what will make you feel better, how about you go shoot the crap with Robert Krack!
    Now you really are making it up as you go. Who did Manning have? Seriously? Honesty really is a foreign language for you...

As for RK - I'm more then willing to discuss in the thread dedicated to that subject.

Yeah Manning didnít have Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, wes Weller, Demaryius Thomas, or Emmanuel Sanders. Thatís how he padded his stats. No go back to bed!

Yeah Manning didnít have Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, wes Weller, Demaryius Thomas, or Emmanuel Sanders. Thatís how he padded his stats. No go back to bed!
    Did any of those guys make decisions for Manning at the line of scrimmage?

Manning read all the defenses and made split second decisions at the LOS. Brady has always had Belichick and McDonald to do that for him.

Did any of those guys make decisions for Manning at the line of scrimmage?

Manning read all the defenses and made split second decisions at the LOS. Brady has always had Belichick and McDonald to do that for him.
    So, your theory is that TB needs BB and McD to direct his audibles? That TB doesn't do that himself?

My goodness, what a theory.

So, your theory is that TB needs BB and McD to direct his audibles? That TB doesn't do that himself?

My goodness, what a theory.
    They all work together giving brady a better idea but no itís not all in him.

Who did that with Manning, Adam Gase? Mike McCoy? Tom Moore?

Jim Caldwell perhaps but Manning was a football junkie and studied the game in a difference level. Brady couldnít even fathom having to do so on his own.

Brady couldnít even fathom having to do so on his own.
    Every time I think you couldn't get more irrational - you go and prove me wrong.

They all work together giving brady a better idea but no itís not all in him.

Who did that with Manning, Adam Gase? Mike McCoy? Tom Moore?

Jim Caldwell perhaps but Manning was a football junkie and studied the game in a difference level. Brady couldnít even fathom having to do so on his own.
    Good, he has no one else to blame for being top 10 in interceptions all-time and failing to perform well in the playoffs but HIMSELF.

Thanks for the laugh Pete. I appreciate people with a sense of humor. Kudos to you!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Good, he has no one else to blame for being top 10 in interceptions all-time and failing to perform well in the playoffs but HIMSELF.
    Psssh Bud, Peyton was a surgeon on the football field! Something you and Tommy boy could only dream of. Go ask Tommy how good Peyton was.

Anyone who discredits PFMs ability in favor of brady is just a paid analyst or a straight up fool.

INTs? Yeah In Peytonís last two years when the neck injuries got the better of him however he still put up numbers using his football genius! Tommy is a special needs case in comparison...!

Psssh Bud, Peyton was a surgeon on the football field! Something you and Tommy boy could only dream of. Go ask Tommy how good Peyton was.

Anyone who discredits PFMs ability in favor of brady is just a paid analyst or a straight up fool.

INTs? Yeah In Peytonís last two years when the neck injuries got the better of him however he still put up numbers using his football genius! Tommy is a special needs case in comparison...!
    Being a Special Education Teacher,
    I find your comparison accurate.

TommyBrady12, please go back to your seat.

INTs? Yeah In Peyton’s last two years when the neck injuries got the better of him however he still put up numbers using his football genius! Tommy is a special needs case in comparison...!
    What are you even talking about? Manning sucked his last year. The Broncos defense had to drag his carcass over the finish line in order to preserve his legacy. And this no serious analyst that rates Manning over Brady, and if there are, they are few in number. Even Wade Phillips said Brady is GOAT! And i'll take his word over yours, since, you know he actually knows something about football.

And time and time again you take personal attacks on me. Calling me a special needs person is just another example.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...odern-era-2017

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Being a Special Education Teacher,
    I find your comparison accurate.

TommyBrady12, please go back to your seat.
    Absolutely disgusting of you to make fun of special needs children, the same kids you teach. You are a nasty person for saying this.