View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is Baph right once again, demonstrating his supreme knowledge of all things football?

0 0%
  • Is Baph wrong and just being an idiot?

8 80.00%
  • Hunter Henry > Noah Fant

2 20.00%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you are the biggest baby on these forums........you are not laughing, you are crying yourself to sleep every night. if the bolded was true you would enjoy me coming here so you could laugh at me, right?

keep on crying about me coming here, it makes me want to come here even more since it upsets you so deeply.
    Actually, I would be sad and disappointed if you lowered your average 6.288 posts per day! That would mean you might be getting very tired of being endlessly slapped around this forum. Everyone loves a silly clown like you that provides nonstop laughter at your own expense. You're a comedic bozo poster that just keeps posting! THANKS!

Please, do come here more. See if you can up your average posts to 7, 8, 9 or how about 10 per day! Now there's a goal!

Go baphamet! You can do it!
    Utah Bronco Freak

seriously dude? this is what they call a pathetic reach at smack. that board was trash and they have one on the best social media teams in the business now. if i want to go to a chargers board i just go to reddit or twitter. soon forums will be obsolete, even though i still enjoy coming to this one sometimes. i honestly have more fun smack talking on twitter anymore.
    Sure you know this is the reality of your feelings!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Sure you know this is the reality of your feelings!
    try a new smack angle, ive literally seen that joke over 10 times here, usually about tat peyton manning fan.

try again, sammy the lame!

I think the Chargers will struggle without Gordon more than fans want to let on.
    I know the team has had some success without him in the lineup but if he's not even a threat to be there- defenses can compensate with speed where they may have went (or prepared) with power.

The Chargers have a lot of firepower, but Gordons presence is critical if they want to utilize it. Without him there I could see a big let down from what fans expect from this offense.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I think the Chargers will struggle without Gordon more than fans want to let on.
    I know the team has had some success without him in the lineup but if he's not even a threat to be there- defenses can compensate with speed where they may have went (or prepared) with power.

The Chargers have a lot of firepower, but Gordons presence is critical if they want to utilize it. Without him there I could see a big let down from what fans expect from this offense.
    "some success" without him? you mean undefeated?

the chargers offense is not as good without gordon but they will adjust and i'm pretty confident they will bring someone else into camp to help out, hopefully via trade. because gordon isn't going to get singed, ive known this since the moment the news came out that he wanted a top tier contract or he was going to demand a trade.

the chargers arnt going to pay him money like that, especially considering next years draft is supposed to be full of RB talent for way cheaper. i'd actually be pretty pissed if they sign gorgon to a 13+ per year contract. I would rather them worry about re-signing bosa, rivers, henry, pouncey.....who are all more irreplaceable than a RB, especially bosa. then just draft a decent RB next year in the second or third round.

unfortunately for gordon his position is not a highly valued one. which is why i don't blame him for doing what he's doing because some dumb team will pay him the money he wants, just not the chargers.

this one is simple......the chargers will have a top 5 elite defense in 2019 both in terms of yards given up per game and scoring.

the chargers already had talent on their defense but it did have some weakness that the chargers have addressed this past off season.

they addressed their LB'er depth by bringing in tomas davis and adding more depth through the draft, as well as locking up denzel perryman long term.

they addressed their lack of inside pass rush by drafting jerry tillery in the first round

the chargers already had depth, they just need a big time play maker in the middle of the DL like tillery was in college. if his game translates, that DL will be nasty.

they drafted weddle's true replacement in nas adderley who fits gus bradley's system as a single high safety perfectly. IF his production translates, with james at SS.....that has potential to become the best safety tandem in the NFL in a few years.

I think the odds of tillery and adderley working out as potential pro bowl caliber players is definitely high due to the talent that surrounds them, this defense has elite written all over it.
    You Charred Girls could have the #1 Offense, Defense, Special teams, AND Coach, and you will STILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! When will you EVER learn dude???? On a more SERIOUS note, will our HUSKERS do anything in the BIG10 this year???
    oh YEAH?