View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is Baph right once again, demonstrating his supreme knowledge of all things football?

0 0%
  • Is Baph wrong and just being an idiot?

8 80.00%
  • Hunter Henry > Noah Fant

2 20.00%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, Baph. I'm not crying like all the other San Diegans, quite the opposite. I'm laughing at Dean Spanos because of how he screwed over the city of San Diego.

If anything this comment proves how blinded of a follower you are to Dean Spanos. I have two videos that I want you to watch so I'll PM you.
    so you don't have an actual argument?

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Chris Jones DE Kansas City

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...tabSeq=0&role=

No you literally use pressures as Melvin’s judgement every single time and have since 2012, any discussion of Melvin you instantly throw out some stat or metric that shows his

Pressures

As for Chubb

His game was trash?

You mean compared to Melvin’s first year
    Chubb 60 tackles 12 sacks 2 Fg
    Melvin 41 tackles. 1 sack. 1 fg

Or to Melvin’s 8th year 43 tackles 7 sacks 0 ff

Numbnutts
    chris jones is a DT, he's literally the same size as jerry tillery who we just drafted to be our DT. nfl.com has him listed wrong, every other site has him correctly listed as a DT, he doesn't play DE, that's where dee ford played "numb nuts"

oh and i wasn't calling ingram elite after his first season either, you said ingram is only good because bosa is on the other side but ignore the fact von is on the other side of chubb who graded very low in every aspect of his game his rookie season including pass rushing efficiency but you call him elite because of sack numbers alone.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so you don't have an actual argument?
    I just said I had two videos for you to watch.

chris jones is a DT, he's literally the same size as jerry tillery who we just drafted to be our DT. nfl.com has him listed wrong, every other site has him correctly listed as a DT, he doesn't play DE, that's where dee ford played "numb nuts"

oh and i wasn't calling ingram elite after his first season either, you said ingram is only good because bosa is on the other side but ignore the fact von is on the other side of chubb who graded very low in every aspect of his game his rookie season including pass rushing efficiency but you call him elite because of sack numbers alone.
    LOL that's where hes listed, so the same could be said with Calais cambell who was a sub behind Melvin...as a DE
    and had a much better year
    72 tackles, 10.5 sacks, 20 tfl 22 qbh
    Melvin
    43 tackles, 7 sacks, 8 TFL, 16 QB hits

and yes you were calling Melvin elite in fact you were calling him a top ten pass rusher...you know it, I know it...OFF PRESSURE STATS !!!

so if chubb had more tackles, more sacks, more tackles for loss, more qb hits, more forced fumbles...AS A ROOKIE! than did Melvin.
    and your calling his game, other than sacks, trash
    what does that make melvins….putrid garbage? in fact as a 8 year player, and take away sacks of which Melvin has never even matched chubbs rookie year at that...melvin has only exceeded chubbs rookie numbers once

and yes Chubb is elite...he was the #1 ranked defensive player in the draft...and he matched that with his play

I predict the Chargers come up way short yet again. A SB is a pipe dream with Rivers leading them.
    Rivers has a long long history of struggles against the top QBs in the league. I don't know if it's a mental block or what, but it's something. Some guys can elevate their game and some guys crumble under competition. Rivers seems to suffer from the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I predict the Chargers come up way short yet again. A SB is a pipe dream with Rivers leading them.
    Rivers has a long long history of struggles against the top QBs in the league. I don't know if it's a mental block or what, but it's something. Some guys can elevate their game and some guys crumble under competition. Rivers seems to suffer from the latter.
    Baphs informed me Rivers doesnít choke he just has to many guys injured or heíd be rocking fingers full of rings!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs informed me Rivers doesnít choke he just has to many guys injured or heíd be rocking fingers full of rings!!!!!
    Bap is full of opinions

One day it was rivers makes any wr look like a pro bowler... the next crisis itís rivers has no wrs

One day itís rivers itís the best while under pressure... next crisis itís our online is terrible they donít give him time

One day itís chargers are the most WELL ROUNDED

Next crisis itís... we have injuries thatís why we suck

Bap is full of opinions

One day it was rivers makes any wr look like a pro bowler... the next crisis itís rivers has no wrs

One day itís rivers itís the best while under pressure... next crisis itís our online is terrible they donít give him time

One day itís chargers are the most WELL ROUNDED

Next crisis itís... we have injuries thatís why we suck
    All of this is now irrelevant since they won the draft lottery by getting Tillerey!

That guy is going to make all the boo boos better.

At least that is the impression one would get by reading baphs post on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    All of this is now irrelevant since they won the draft lottery by getting Tillerey!

That guy is going to make all the boo boos better.

At least that is the impression one would get by reading baphs post on him.
    Had elway reached for tillerey in the first bap would be scoffing at wasting our pick on a guy with abundant character red flags and laughing about how he isnít an improvment

bosa is your best pass rusher...while Ingram is just a average joe pass rusher

while Denver has two elite level pass rushers
    Miller/Chubb rated best pass rushing tandem in the league, Bosa/Ingram #3 per NFL.com.

c

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...o-extend-wentz

NFL's top 5 pass-rushing tandems
    1) Von Miller and Bradley Chubb, Denver Broncos: The thought of new head coach Vic Fangio creating pass-rush schemes for Miller and Chubb should lead to plenty of sleepless nights for offensive coordinators around the league. The wily defensive architect not only inherits a pair of pass rushers who have proven they can produce big numbers together (they combined for 26.5 sacks in 2018), but he gets to build his 3-4 defense with two elite edge rushers who have complementary games. Miller is the dynamic speed rusher with cat-like quickness and a dizzying array of rush moves that leave offensive tackles tied in knots. Chubb is a disruptive power rusher with heavy hands and a non-stop motor. He overwhelms blockers with his brute strength but also displays enough finesse to win consistently on the edges.

as per your insistence about Chubb

lets compare rookie numbers where you constantly bragged about some mystical "flashes" of great pass rushing prowness… he flashed man he flashed

Melvin....41 tackles....1 sack 1 ff
    Chubb....60 tackles....12 sacks....2 ff

but somehow condemn chubbs rookie year...did he not flash!!!
    Last edited by arapaho; 06-10-2019 at 12:47 PM.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...o-extend-wentz

1) Von Miller and Bradley Chubb, Denver Broncos: The thought of new head coach Vic Fangio creating pass-rush schemes for Miller and Chubb should lead to plenty of sleepless nights for offensive coordinators around the league. The wily defensive architect not only inherits a pair of pass rushers who have proven they can produce big numbers together (they combined for 26.5 sacks in 2018), but he gets to build his 3-4 defense with two elite edge rushers who have complementary games. Miller is the dynamic speed rusher with cat-like quickness and a dizzying array of rush moves that leave offensive tackles tied in knots. Chubb is a disruptive power rusher with heavy hands and a non-stop motor. He overwhelms blockers with his brute strength but also displays enough finesse to win consistently on the edges.

as per your insistence about Chubb

lets compare rookie numbers where you constantly bragged about some mystical "flashes" of great pass rushing prownessÖ he flashed man he flashed

Melvin....41 tackles....1 sack 1 ff
    Chubb....60 tackles....12 sacks....2 ff

but somehow condemn chubbs rookie year...did he not flash!!!
    Huge difference there, Iíd say the odds to succeed are in Chubbs favor. Iím not going to hold him to ridiculous expectations but I wouldnít be surprised to see him explode with 18 sacks this seasons.

I will also say that he actually got 15 sacks last season but the structure of how the NFL records a sack is somewhat complicated so he was only awarded 12.

Also I pulled this from Benjamin Albrightís Twitter, he states Demarcus Walker was basically an unblock able force in the middle during mini camp.

If true, it will only add to Miller, Chubb and Fangios success!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Huge difference there, I’d say the odds to succeed are in Chubbs favor. I’m not going to hold him to ridiculous expectations but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him explode with 18 sacks this seasons.

I will also say that he actually got 15 sacks last season but the structure of how the NFL records a sack is somewhat complicated so he was only awarded 12.

Also I pulled this from Benjamin Albright’s Twitter, he states Demarcus Walker was basically an unblock able force in the middle during mini camp.

If true, it will only add to Miller, Chubb and Fangios success!
    if his name was tillerey then maybe demarcus might be a all pro...but alas he isn't and therefore no help whatso ever

if his name was tillerey then maybe demarcus might be a all pro...but alas he isn't and therefore no help whatso ever
    I think Tillery has already been added to first team all pro. League figured why wait. Probably already getting that HOF jacket fitted.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I think Tillery has already been added to first team all pro. League figured why wait. Probably already getting that HOF jacket fitted.
    Really, I mean guys like Aaron Donald and Geno Atkins should be like ďwhy should we even bother to play our game when darph plays his game like thatĒ!