View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is Baph right once again, demonstrating his supreme knowledge of all things football?

    0 0%
  • Is Baph wrong and just being an idiot?

    8 80.00%
  • Hunter Henry > Noah Fant

    2 20.00%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 214
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm....... i saw Elways 3rd DLineman With a int, but only remember Tillery with a penalty!!!
    This bold prediction Turned out to be a Huge turd!!!!!
    this had been wrong for a while BuT you have been missing from smack for so long you never noticed.....

    tillery did not have a good rookie year, his rookie year was about as good as elways first round draft pick who was picked before tillery.........HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Don't you hate it when the future takes a U-turn and "smacks" you down into the basement?
    Enjoy the crow!
    we are tied with the same record LMAO!!!

    yes we are pathetic for getting swept by a team as bad as the broncos, it is the low-light of the season for sure, worse than losing to the raiders.

    by the way, how come you never eat crow around here? could it be because you are scared to say anything that could come back to haunt you?

    i'd rather be wrong 1000 times than be a coward.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this had been wrong for a while BuT you have been missing from smack for so long you never noticed.....

    tillery did not have a good rookie year, his rookie year was about as good as elways first round draft pick who was picked before tillery.........HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    PFF Grades
    DLineman
    (1st rd) Jerry Tillery - 34.2
    (3rd rd) Dreímont Jones - 73.1
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    PFF Grades
    DLineman
    (1st rd) Jerry Tillery - 34.2
    (3rd rd) Dre’mont Jones - 73.1
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    oh so now you want to use pff as a reference after talking smack to me for using it? okay

    elway's pick who was 8 picks before tillery...noah fant - 49.2


    not every player hits the ground running, both fant and tillery could break out next year like melvin gordon did after having a bad rookie season.

    what are the pff grades for every QB that elway has brought in since manning retired in 2015? ya know? the guys you said were so great at one point or another? or are pff grades only credible when it suits your argument?

    you fairweathwers never learn to not embarrass yourselves, huh?

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this had been wrong for a while BuT you have been missing from smack for so long you never noticed.....

    tillery did not have a good rookie year, his rookie year was about as good as elways first round draft pick who was picked before tillery.........HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    You mean the young TE who is the leading all rookie TE in receiving yards and 12th overall in rookie receivers

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh so now you want to use pff as a reference after talking smack to me for using it? okay

    elway's pick who was 8 picks before tillery...noah fant - 49.2


    not every player hits the ground running, both fant and tillery could break out next year like melvin gordon did after having a bad rookie season.

    what are the pff grades for every QB that elway has brought in since manning retired in 2015? ya know? the guys you said were so great at one point or another? or are pff grades only credible when it suits your argument?

    you fairweathwers never learn to not embarrass yourselves, huh?
    Is 49.2 better than 34.2?

    Donít forget Elway traded out of the top ten and also got QBs Drew Lock and a 3rd rd pick in 2020.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Is 49.2 better than 34.2?

    Donít forget Elway traded out of the top ten and also got QBs Drew Lock and a 3rd rd pick in 2020.

    Imagine if fant had a good Qb all year

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    we are tied with the same record LMAO!!!

    yes we are pathetic for getting swept by a team as bad as the broncos, it is the low-light of the season for sure, worse than losing to the raiders.

    by the way, how come you never eat crow around here? could it be because you are scared to say anything that could come back to haunt you?

    i'd rather be wrong 1000 times than be a coward.
    The reason I never eat crow is because I'm careful not to state stupid lame nonsense that you are famous for.

    People who carefully think about stating something before they state it are known as a "wise" person. You should take a hint when wisdom "smacks" you straight in the face!

    As far as me being a coward to "say anything that could come back to haunt me"? Please take a minute out of your precious smack time and review the "Are we seeing the last of Phillip Rivers" thread, my post #60 from 11-29-19 which states:

    Home field advantage. Denver 23 - 17 Almost nailed it!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    The reason I never eat crow is because I'm careful not to state anything that could come back to haunt me because Iím scared to death and donít wanna crap my depends having to eat crow
    I hear ya man, itís okay to be a coward, itís not okay to smack someone for doing things you are too afraid to do, though.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I hear ya man, it’s okay to be a coward, it’s not okay to smack someone for doing things you are too afraid to do, though.
    Here you go again, making up the smack section rules.

    There's and old saying for people like you who don't engage their brain before they speak / post.

    Fools rush in (you) where wise men (me) never go!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Since the bolts are winning I would bet we see Bap man up and come back bragging about a complete game 😆

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Since the bolts are winning I would bet we see Bap man up and come back bragging about a complete game ��
    why would i? i don't get exited about 5-8 seasons like you do lol

    your team played well though, this happens with every new broncos QB, doesn't it? start off good until teams start getting film on them then back to the harsh reality of sucking.

    maybe lock will be different? he certainly has the potential.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Since the bolts are winning I would bet we see Bap man up and come back bragging about a complete game 😆
    so arapaho, i'm still wondering if you think mike Williams doesn't have the speed to play in the NFL? still leads the league in yards per reception, all he does is stretch the field and make teams pay.

    too bad, just another thing you will never eat crow for.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    why would i? i don't get exited about 5-8 seasons like you do lol

    your team played well though, this happens with every new broncos QB, doesn't it? start off good until teams start getting film on them then back to the harsh reality of sucking.

    maybe lock will be different? he certainly has the potential.
    You get excited over rosters and PFF ratings, bronco fans care about winning

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,204
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    why would i? i don't get exited about 5-8 seasons like you do lol

    your team played well though, this happens with every new broncos QB, doesn't it? start off good until teams start getting film on them then back to the harsh reality of sucking.

    maybe lock will be different? he certainly has the potential.
    And yet here you are after disappearing for days over being SWEPT!!

    Right on cue more posts in the hour after your game than since last Monday
    You ainít fooling anyone darling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •