View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is Baph right once again, demonstrating his supreme knowledge of all things football?

0 0%
  • Is Baph wrong and just being an idiot?

8 80.00%
  • Hunter Henry > Noah Fant

2 20.00%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Bap is full of opinions

One day it was rivers makes any wr look like a pro bowler... the next crisis it’s rivers has no wrs

One day it’s rivers it’s the best while under pressure... next crisis it’s our online is terrible they don’t give him time

One day it’s chargers are the most WELL ROUNDED

Next crisis it’s... we have injuries that’s why we suck
    Yes baph has always been "FULL" of opinions (aka steer dodo) but a more accurate word is the never ending "EXCUSES" for lengthy historical Charger team and player failures, year after year after year after year. And his never ending blowhard claims of Charger greatness and absurd statements of the Bronco organization being so flawed and misguided. Astonishing!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Yes baph has always been "FULL" of opinions (aka steer dodo) but a more accurate word is the never ending "EXCUSES" for lengthy historical Charger team and player failures, year after year after year after year. And his never ending blowhard claims of Charger greatness and absurd statements of the Bronco organization being so flawed and misguided. Astonishing!
    Dude has been MIA for over a month, perhaps heís grown tired of defending that semi pro football team with zero championships!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Dude has been MIA for over a month, perhaps he’s grown tired of defending that semi pro football team with zero championships!
    he knows the broncos will be a huge threat to win the west and push the bolts aside

scared to run his mouth

The AFC West standings won't change in 2019:

1. Chiefs
    2. Chargers
    3. Broncos
    4. Raiders
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Dude has been MIA for over a month, perhaps he’s grown tired of defending that semi pro football team with zero championships!
    OR perhaps ive grown tired of arguing the same crap in the off season and have other things going on? your team is clearly inferior to mine and everyone knows it. its an absolute laugher that i would be afraid to come here to rub that fact in your faces.

the only threat to the bolts in the division currently is the chiefs.

he knows the broncos will be a huge threat to win the west and push the bolts aside

scared to run his mouth
    your defense will be inferior, your offense will be inferior.......it's interesting you would think for a second i would be worried about the donks

you are "FULL" of tears and have never once offered an intelligent football discussion here, just crying about me coming here and having opinions. you really are a special kind of snowflake, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you are "FULL" of tears and have never once offered an intelligent football discussion here, just crying about me coming here and having opinions. you really are a special kind of snowflake, huh?
    Thanks for proving my point with your post regarding my assessment of you and your "OPINIONS". Websters Dictionary definition of OPINION:

"A belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty." Read it again baph word for word!

The entire history of your "OPINIONS" on this forum are stated as "FACT", absolute complete certainty. And when others on this forum disagree with your "OPINION" you call them donks and koollaid drinkers and snowflakes.

It's virtually impossible to "have an intelligent football discussion" with you because you think your "OPINIONS" are flawless with 100% accuracy no mater the topic. Nobody can reason with a fan of your low caliber who relies on flawed and lame statistics and "OPINIONS" of a historically mediocre football team.

If I'm full of tears they are tears of joy due to me loving and supporting an excellent football organization with a superb history that has won 3 Super Bowls, numerous Conference Championships and Division Titles and employed and still employs one of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of the NFL who is still involved with the organization.

It is so sad and pathetic that you spend so much time on this forum with radical determination to rile and get under the skin of Denver Broncos fans just because you can. There is no way you spend so much time hovering in this forum day in and day out because you want to have intelligent football discussions with other football fans. Your "OPINIONS" make that quite apparent.
    Utah Bronco Freak

OR perhaps ive grown tired of arguing the same crap in the off season and have other things going on? your team is clearly inferior to mine and everyone knows it. its an absolute laugher that i would be afraid to come here to rub that fact in your faces.

the only threat to the bolts in the division currently is the chiefs.
    Bolts 3-3 vs said inferior team 🤔

your defense will be inferior, your offense will be inferior.......it's interesting you would think for a second i would be worried about the donks
    our defense will be inferior?? really

we have the best pass rushing tandem in the league, we don't have one elite and one that can almost get there like the bolts, we also improved our secondary with kareem Jackson being a ton better than pacman, Callahan is >>>roby

to top it off we have one of the best defensive coaches in the game as HC but is calling the defense, this defense will be better coached, better prepared and just better all around than we ever were with VJ and woods and they were only 1.2 points per game behind the bolts

as for the offense we shall see

and again your team cant sweep the broncos...if we suck as bad as you say...why is that

our defense will be inferior?? really

we have the best pass rushing tandem in the league, we don't have one elite and one that can almost get there like the bolts, we also improved our secondary with kareem Jackson being a ton better than pacman, Callahan is >>>roby
    no you don't lol i know you are already labeling chubb an elite top 5 pass rusher in the league but that's the ridiculous homer in you. but even if they were slightly better than what the chargers have, that's all they have. the chargers are loaded in the secondary as well and are vastly better than anything the broncos "improved to"

to top it off we have one of the best defensive coaches in the game as HC but is calling the defense, this defense will be better coached, better prepared and just better all around than we ever were with VJ and woods and they were only 1.2 points per game behind the bolts
    yes and the chargers didn't improve their already good defense this off season? the chargers have good coaches all around, HC and both coordinators. the broncos have a nobody rookie OC and look to be the same team they have been the past couple years......a one dimensional team with a good defense and a crap offense.

as for the offense we shall see
    yeah, we shall see if they can crack the top 20 on offense.

and again your team cant sweep the broncos...if we suck as bad as you say...why is that
    division games, ive already pointed this out to you all several times only to fall on deaf ears. your argument is the same as saying that the miami dolphins have been s good as the patriots 3 out of the last 4 years because they split games. or like saying the best broncos team of all time was no better than the 4-12 raiders that split with them, or that the 2000 chargers, the worst chargers team of all time was just as good as the chiefs that year because they split with them.

nobody is scared of the broncos anymore, most still think they are a below average team, not even mediocre but somewhere below that.

Thanks for proving my point with your post regarding my assessment of you and your "OPINIONS". Websters Dictionary definition of OPINION:

"A belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty." Read it again baph word for word!

The entire history of your "OPINIONS" on this forum are stated as "FACT", absolute complete certainty. And when others on this forum disagree with your "OPINION" you call them donks and koollaid drinkers and snowflakes.

It's virtually impossible to "have an intelligent football discussion" with you because you think your "OPINIONS" are flawless with 100% accuracy no mater the topic. Nobody can reason with a fan of your low caliber who relies on flawed and lame statistics and "OPINIONS" of a historically mediocre football team.

If I'm full of tears they are tears of joy due to me loving and supporting an excellent football organization with a superb history that has won 3 Super Bowls, numerous Conference Championships and Division Titles and employed and still employs one of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of the NFL who is still involved with the organization.

It is so sad and pathetic that you spend so much time on this forum with radical determination to rile and get under the skin of Denver Broncos fans just because you can. There is no way you spend so much time hovering in this forum day in and day out because you want to have intelligent football discussions with other football fans. Your "OPINIONS" make that quite apparent.
    have i ever once stated my opinions were facts? pull your panties up and wipe those tears. i haven been here in well over a month and you still cry about me being here so much?

here is a news flash for you.....this is smack, i'm going to express opinions and facts alike in an aggressive way just like everyone else here. i mean, do you see me crying like you when all of you broncos fans say the chargers will never win a SB like it's a fact? find your backbone, wherever the hell it is you lost it.

obviously i have hurt you deeply with my "opinions" at one point or another, sorry for ruining your life.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Bolts 3-3 vs said inferior team ��
    and the patriots have split with the dolphins 3 out of he last 4 years, which team is better?

and the patriots have split with the dolphins 3 out of he last 4 years, which team is better?
    Head to head their .500 last two seasons against Vance Joseph, Case Keenum, and a
    Siemien

Donít ever compare your team to the Patriots
    Your team hasnít won a Superbowl ever!!!! And canít remebet your last division title, oh and last conference title was in 94!!!!!
    I get what your trying to say but wrong team to compare. Your team doesnít compare to mine in the last 5 years, hope youíve enjoyed the last two years cause Fangio is got something for your boy Rivers 😉
    Last edited by 58Miller; 07-09-2019 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Head to head their .500 last two seasons against Vance Joseph, Case Keenum, and a
    Siemien

Don’t ever compare your team to the Patriots
    Your team hasn’t won a Superbowl ever!!!! And can’t remebet your last division title, oh and last conference title was in 94!!!!!
    I get what your trying to say but wrong team to compare. Your team doesn’t compare to mine in the last 5 years, hope you’ve enjoyed the last two years cause Fangio is got something for your boy Rivers ��
    the fact that the pats are better further solidifies my point if you're smart enough to grasp the concept of what i'm saying.

your team is trash, it is nowhere near what it was even 3 years ago.