View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is Baph right once again, demonstrating his supreme knowledge of all things football?

    0 0%
  • Is Baph wrong and just being an idiot?

    8 80.00%
  • Hunter Henry > Noah Fant

    2 20.00%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 171
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Bap is full of opinions

    One day it was rivers makes any wr look like a pro bowler... the next crisis it’s rivers has no wrs

    One day it’s rivers it’s the best while under pressure... next crisis it’s our online is terrible they don’t give him time

    One day it’s chargers are the most WELL ROUNDED

    Next crisis it’s... we have injuries that’s why we suck
    Yes baph has always been "FULL" of opinions (aka steer dodo) but a more accurate word is the never ending "EXCUSES" for lengthy historical Charger team and player failures, year after year after year after year. And his never ending blowhard claims of Charger greatness and absurd statements of the Bronco organization being so flawed and misguided. Astonishing!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,199
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Yes baph has always been "FULL" of opinions (aka steer dodo) but a more accurate word is the never ending "EXCUSES" for lengthy historical Charger team and player failures, year after year after year after year. And his never ending blowhard claims of Charger greatness and absurd statements of the Bronco organization being so flawed and misguided. Astonishing!
    Dude has been MIA for over a month, perhaps heís grown tired of defending that semi pro football team with zero championships!

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Dude has been MIA for over a month, perhaps he’s grown tired of defending that semi pro football team with zero championships!
    he knows the broncos will be a huge threat to win the west and push the bolts aside

    scared to run his mouth

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,074
    The AFC West standings won't change in 2019:

    1. Chiefs
    2. Chargers
    3. Broncos
    4. Raiders
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Dude has been MIA for over a month, perhaps he’s grown tired of defending that semi pro football team with zero championships!
    OR perhaps ive grown tired of arguing the same crap in the off season and have other things going on? your team is clearly inferior to mine and everyone knows it. its an absolute laugher that i would be afraid to come here to rub that fact in your faces.

    the only threat to the bolts in the division currently is the chiefs.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,290
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    he knows the broncos will be a huge threat to win the west and push the bolts aside

    scared to run his mouth
    your defense will be inferior, your offense will be inferior.......it's interesting you would think for a second i would be worried about the donks

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,290
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Yes baph has always been "FULL" of opinions (aka steer dodo) but a more accurate word is the never ending "EXCUSES" for lengthy historical Charger team and player failures, year after year after year after year. And his never ending blowhard claims of Charger greatness and absurd statements of the Bronco organization being so flawed and misguided. Astonishing!
    you are "FULL" of tears and have never once offered an intelligent football discussion here, just crying about me coming here and having opinions. you really are a special kind of snowflake, huh?

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you are "FULL" of tears and have never once offered an intelligent football discussion here, just crying about me coming here and having opinions. you really are a special kind of snowflake, huh?
    Thanks for proving my point with your post regarding my assessment of you and your "OPINIONS". Websters Dictionary definition of OPINION:

    "A belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty." Read it again baph word for word!

    The entire history of your "OPINIONS" on this forum are stated as "FACT", absolute complete certainty. And when others on this forum disagree with your "OPINION" you call them donks and koollaid drinkers and snowflakes.

    It's virtually impossible to "have an intelligent football discussion" with you because you think your "OPINIONS" are flawless with 100% accuracy no mater the topic. Nobody can reason with a fan of your low caliber who relies on flawed and lame statistics and "OPINIONS" of a historically mediocre football team.

    If I'm full of tears they are tears of joy due to me loving and supporting an excellent football organization with a superb history that has won 3 Super Bowls, numerous Conference Championships and Division Titles and employed and still employs one of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of the NFL who is still involved with the organization.

    It is so sad and pathetic that you spend so much time on this forum with radical determination to rile and get under the skin of Denver Broncos fans just because you can. There is no way you spend so much time hovering in this forum day in and day out because you want to have intelligent football discussions with other football fans. Your "OPINIONS" make that quite apparent.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,786
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    OR perhaps ive grown tired of arguing the same crap in the off season and have other things going on? your team is clearly inferior to mine and everyone knows it. its an absolute laugher that i would be afraid to come here to rub that fact in your faces.

    the only threat to the bolts in the division currently is the chiefs.
    Bolts 3-3 vs said inferior team 🤔

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,134
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    your defense will be inferior, your offense will be inferior.......it's interesting you would think for a second i would be worried about the donks
    our defense will be inferior?? really

    we have the best pass rushing tandem in the league, we don't have one elite and one that can almost get there like the bolts, we also improved our secondary with kareem Jackson being a ton better than pacman, Callahan is >>>roby

    to top it off we have one of the best defensive coaches in the game as HC but is calling the defense, this defense will be better coached, better prepared and just better all around than we ever were with VJ and woods and they were only 1.2 points per game behind the bolts

    as for the offense we shall see


    and again your team cant sweep the broncos...if we suck as bad as you say...why is that

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,290
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    our defense will be inferior?? really

    we have the best pass rushing tandem in the league, we don't have one elite and one that can almost get there like the bolts, we also improved our secondary with kareem Jackson being a ton better than pacman, Callahan is >>>roby
    no you don't lol i know you are already labeling chubb an elite top 5 pass rusher in the league but that's the ridiculous homer in you. but even if they were slightly better than what the chargers have, that's all they have. the chargers are loaded in the secondary as well and are vastly better than anything the broncos "improved to"

    to top it off we have one of the best defensive coaches in the game as HC but is calling the defense, this defense will be better coached, better prepared and just better all around than we ever were with VJ and woods and they were only 1.2 points per game behind the bolts
    yes and the chargers didn't improve their already good defense this off season? the chargers have good coaches all around, HC and both coordinators. the broncos have a nobody rookie OC and look to be the same team they have been the past couple years......a one dimensional team with a good defense and a crap offense.

    as for the offense we shall see
    yeah, we shall see if they can crack the top 20 on offense.


    and again your team cant sweep the broncos...if we suck as bad as you say...why is that
    division games, ive already pointed this out to you all several times only to fall on deaf ears. your argument is the same as saying that the miami dolphins have been s good as the patriots 3 out of the last 4 years because they split games. or like saying the best broncos team of all time was no better than the 4-12 raiders that split with them, or that the 2000 chargers, the worst chargers team of all time was just as good as the chiefs that year because they split with them.

    nobody is scared of the broncos anymore, most still think they are a below average team, not even mediocre but somewhere below that.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,290
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Thanks for proving my point with your post regarding my assessment of you and your "OPINIONS". Websters Dictionary definition of OPINION:

    "A belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty." Read it again baph word for word!

    The entire history of your "OPINIONS" on this forum are stated as "FACT", absolute complete certainty. And when others on this forum disagree with your "OPINION" you call them donks and koollaid drinkers and snowflakes.

    It's virtually impossible to "have an intelligent football discussion" with you because you think your "OPINIONS" are flawless with 100% accuracy no mater the topic. Nobody can reason with a fan of your low caliber who relies on flawed and lame statistics and "OPINIONS" of a historically mediocre football team.

    If I'm full of tears they are tears of joy due to me loving and supporting an excellent football organization with a superb history that has won 3 Super Bowls, numerous Conference Championships and Division Titles and employed and still employs one of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of the NFL who is still involved with the organization.

    It is so sad and pathetic that you spend so much time on this forum with radical determination to rile and get under the skin of Denver Broncos fans just because you can. There is no way you spend so much time hovering in this forum day in and day out because you want to have intelligent football discussions with other football fans. Your "OPINIONS" make that quite apparent.
    have i ever once stated my opinions were facts? pull your panties up and wipe those tears. i haven been here in well over a month and you still cry about me being here so much?

    here is a news flash for you.....this is smack, i'm going to express opinions and facts alike in an aggressive way just like everyone else here. i mean, do you see me crying like you when all of you broncos fans say the chargers will never win a SB like it's a fact? find your backbone, wherever the hell it is you lost it.

    obviously i have hurt you deeply with my "opinions" at one point or another, sorry for ruining your life.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,290
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Bolts 3-3 vs said inferior team ��
    and the patriots have split with the dolphins 3 out of he last 4 years, which team is better?

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,786
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    and the patriots have split with the dolphins 3 out of he last 4 years, which team is better?
    Head to head their .500 last two seasons against Vance Joseph, Case Keenum, and a
    Siemien

    Donít ever compare your team to the Patriots
    Your team hasnít won a Superbowl ever!!!! And canít remebet your last division title, oh and last conference title was in 94!!!!!
    I get what your trying to say but wrong team to compare. Your team doesnít compare to mine in the last 5 years, hope youíve enjoyed the last two years cause Fangio is got something for your boy Rivers 😉
    Last edited by 58Miller; 07-09-2019 at 09:04 PM.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,290
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Head to head their .500 last two seasons against Vance Joseph, Case Keenum, and a
    Siemien

    Don’t ever compare your team to the Patriots
    Your team hasn’t won a Superbowl ever!!!! And can’t remebet your last division title, oh and last conference title was in 94!!!!!
    I get what your trying to say but wrong team to compare. Your team doesn’t compare to mine in the last 5 years, hope you’ve enjoyed the last two years cause Fangio is got something for your boy Rivers ��
    the fact that the pats are better further solidifies my point if you're smart enough to grasp the concept of what i'm saying.

    your team is trash, it is nowhere near what it was even 3 years ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •